[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: piotr-krynski-envi3d.jpg (2.34 MB, 3840x1634)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QXZKwZ
What's your excuse for not doing it in blender? You gonna call his work shit, too?
>>
>>977498
It looks like chinese government funded demoralization for western societies to me. It's meaningless and useless, just like you Cris.
>>
>>977498
Look mom I can kitbash.
>>
>>977498
I know blender. Im just a houdini chad.
>>
I dont care about architectural renders
>>
>>977498
Honestly looks too busy. Needs less clutter.

>>977520
Houdini is totally different, no?
>>
>>977535
Houdini is way harder than Maya and Blender. The terminology that Maya and Blender use, do not apply to Houdini. The Ui is a mess considering Blender is considered bad but Houdini at least lets you have a better experience and you’ll just muscle memory the different parts. SFX is the best, no software beats it. People lie to employers to get jobs for Houdini because they want people with Houdini experience.
>>
>>977498
if you wanna learn from him (full course) : https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zj411Y7L1/
>>
because maya is better
>>
>>977559
>can't even display weighted normals properly
>>
>>977562
>Blender can’t do symmetrical actions
STFU and accept your opinion as trash
>>
>>977567
It can
>>
File: opoion2.gif (3.1 MB, 480x270)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>977575
no: https://blenderartists.org/t/why-symmetry-is-not-global/1391945
>>
>>977543
>Houdini is way harder than Maya and Blender.
Its not. Blender gives you the full source code of the program. You're supposed to modify the source at high level.
>>
>>977587
>dumb anime gif
>replies in the linked post give the answer
The OP in that post was complaining about how Blender's mirror tool operates across the object's origin point, rather than the origin point of the entire scene, which is a stupid thing to complain about because why would you not want the mirroring to be local to the model? Even if you wanted to do that, you could temporarily change the object's origin point to be at the origin of the scene and it would work exactly like the OP wanted it to.
>>
>>977498
because I don't have access to his tutorial
poast it please
>>
>>977618
That’s not normal anon, no 3D software does such things. It’s always the model. Doing what you did makes working harder on you.
>>
>>977498
>What's your excuse for not doing it in blender?
Why?
>You gonna call his work shit, too?
Yes. He did not utilise any advantages of 3d medium. Le static render that doesn't tell me anything. How quaint. The dirty gray palette meme is so 2010 btw
>>
>>977498
Because I work on the industry, so I have to use Maya
>>
>>977668
>on the industry
Good morning sir!
>>
>>977546
thanks mate
>>
>>977546
sweet many thanks anon!
>>
>>977499
>chinese government funds demoralization of western societies
nice try glowie but we all know who your real masters are
>>
>>977498
this is not up to industry standards. you can tell from the pixels.
>>
>>977498
I don't care about 3D , most of the money I make is translations and coding old shit that no one bothers to solve or maintain, 3D is like 5% of my revenue
>>
>>977508
this
blender is the new sfm
these renders are the new sfm kitbash posters
>>
>>979150
and that's a good thing
>>
>>977498
I am, but i'm struggling just to make a doughnut
>>
>>977498
I'm not patient with my renders

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.