[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ado .png (57 KB, 723x493)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>they found out
I was careful. So so careful. I guess it's time to say goodbye to Adobe and learn another software.
>>
>>978492
I had that pop up, 3 years ago.
Guess what I'm still using without issue.
>>
>>978492
>he cant afford $10 a month
what are you even doing, cris
>>
>>978492
works on my machine
>>
>>978509
whos gonna tell him?
>>
>>978512
huh?
>>
>>978492
You can easily make that pop-up go away
>>
>>978514
no, you can't. Adobe telemetry is very very good.
>>
>>978515
I did it, so you can too
>>
>>978517
all you're doing is encouraging people to irreparably mess up their machines when they could instead just pay $10 / mo
>>
yeah no. you're missing some entries in your host file and/or firewall rule. make sure to follow the offcial monkrus readme and not some random reddit repost.
>>
>>978522
>he thinks that once you get this popup you can now "go back" and change hosts / firewall and make it go away

time to pay up
>>
>>978518
>pay a subscription software.
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SLAVE.
>>
>>978509
It is the morally just thing to do not to pay for subscription tactics these companie are using. It can be even half a cent per year for all I care, not paying either way.
>>
Just reinstall the cracked installer. Not hard.
>>
>>978570
>It is the morally just thing to do not to pay for subscription tactics these companie are using.
YOU ARE WRONG.

perpetual licenses for forever support and updates are unsustainable. F off
>>
>>978601
>forever support and updates are unsustainable.
So sell versions for a reasonable price and maybe an option for discounted upgrade cost? I can skip paying for all the useless versions between useful versions
>>
>uh chud this is a ILLEGAL PIRATED !!!
Lol,Lmao even, perhaps a LMFAO
>>
>>978492
>get a proper crack
never had a unlicensed popup ever.
>>
>>978492
Whyd you let it through the firewall? Thats why. Get the app SimpleWall from Henry++ and thats it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.