[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5196.png (925 KB, 1921x1252)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
How do I improve sculpting bros? Does this look like I need to know more Zbrush to improve? I feel like I can’t draw the planes and I fuck up on the mouth a lot
I want to improve and I’m really stuck. I’ve been following a head anatomy course and while I have improved a bit-it’s only a little bit, I think I’m not understanding a lot. I know I sound extremely naive in this whole thing, I just don’t know where to start. I can’t keep up in this course and make turd after turd without knowing I’m knowing how to improve after each turd
I bought anatomy for sculptors book too
>>
>>981433
Here is this also so I can show my skill level. It’s not good, and I’m hitting a learning curve I think but I’m not sure how to achieve my goals of being good at this
>>
I was also just following step by step with what the guy in the video course did but i realize now that it’s copying right?
>>
>>981433
I fucking love professional european artists who stream. They're so incredibly dry and unhelpful in the funniest ways. The good ones anyway. They've been professional artists for like 15 or 20 years, and have like zero in common with the people watching and can't help them at all because they don't consciously think about all the skills and talent they've developed and can't articulate it.
I'm not even complaining, I just think it's funny how innately averse to spoonfeeding they are.
>>
>>981437
He’s not European. I mean I wanna get better and I will but if there’s something I’m not really getting I would like to know it if possible even if I sound like an idiot haha
>>
>>981433
https://anatomy4sculptors.com/
>>
>>981433
what's the copy Bridgman twice of sculpting?
>>
>>981441
>He’s not European.
Bulgaria isn't in Europe?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.