[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ero.dance.gif (3.6 MB, 144x320)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
I'm building a free web-based MMD player for 3D glasses and would like to display some random scenes when no other content is selected. Would someone provide some free models, motion, or music files? Credits will be given.
>>
Lol
>>
>>984646
did she died?
>>
>>984708
It was close
>>
>>984754
Did it lift her skirt?
KAP00A
>>
>>984892
Not yet implemented. You have to lift the skirt manually
>>
>>984937
Amateurs, did you even try adding dynamic bones?
>>
>>984938
It's an MMD player.
>>
>>984944
MMD models are open source, you should be able to modify the models. That’s the entire point of MMD and how it got popular in the first place.
>>
>>984646
Where can I dl them models for free?
>>
File: 7IU.png (170 KB, 1038x611)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>984646
https://nikke-en.com/art.html?active_tab=1867

go wild buddy
>>
>>984945
That is not true. In the first place the artist is the owner of his creation even though he uses open source software. This is also the case if the author offers the files for free download. What I need are models and animations that are explicitly released for free and for every usage by the creator. For example by including an open source license text like the CC0 licence.
>>
>>985615
We were talking about getting the model, not the legal or technical aspects. Read next time.
>>
>>984646
I see

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.