[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nessa test 38.png (2.17 MB, 1080x1920)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
Would a rich guy be willing to pay me to make models of anime girls of this quality? I hate waging in retail and would rather do anything else, even if its for nfts or crypto or whatever. I havent made anything in months because my job is so draining, someone help please
>>
>>990133
wouldnt care enough to pay for it but would love to see some brown woman soles
>>
File: GlitchTails.png (861 KB, 983x583)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>990133
You got two paths to financial success with this idea:
- Make good models and share them until you build a reputation for quality coom modeling, then do commissions for perverts who will bankroll the creation of their cumflation OCs.
- Use your models to tell unique lewd stories in animations or comics.

The second option is harder because you must take what you create and give it context. The first one is easier but you're still a wageslave except that now your masters aren't a corporation but furries and shameless perverts.
>>
File: FBKI_stress.jpg (23 KB, 281x328)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>990133
Make what you want and monetize to the masses, don't do jobs for individuals,
Worst mistake ever
>>
>>990181
It would take way longer to build up an audience and somehow monetize it than getting some sugar daddy to pay you at a constant rate for making personal waifus for them
>>
You couldn't even pay me to download that model.
>>
>>990181
agreed foobs, the patreon route is more interesting

>>990133
I have a hard time imagining why non-modelers would want 3D models, except for 3D printing
>>
>>990133
>Would a rich guy be willing to pay me to make models of anime girls of this quality?
No, because you can't make models from scratch.
>>
>>990133
In general, 3d models alone are unlikely to get you a big payout, you also need to learn to animate. If you're only offering is models, then your customers are mainly other content creators, or hobbyists. But if you also animate those models, you are creating content for a consumer audience.
>>
File: FBKI_stress2.jpg (61 KB, 277x324)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>990209
>>
>>990181
>monetize to the masses
NTA but how? I can't into social media
>>
>>990133
>this quality
Not that quality, but does anyone know where I can commission work that's better quality?
>>
>>990254
>Make a twitter account
>Make a r34 account
>Make art that's either close, on par, or better than the best, still or animated
>Post art to said accounts

Fast forward

>Make a patreon
>Tease patreon stuff to the public
>Make patreon stuff public as they get old
>>
>>990315
No, too expensive
>>
>>990133
My cousin makes 400usd a month making Coomer figures worse than that one
>>
>>990361
>No, too expensive
That's fine but where?
>>
>>990133
I'm not rich, but what if I payed you to teach me how to make my own?
>>
>>990370
What are your model specifications and budget?
>>
>>990573
Hot stylized anime waifus. 1k tops.
>>
>>990576
Got more info, like character, bodytype, pose, props, outfit, decor, model quality example, etc?
>>
>>990573
photo realistic (+hair) head bust of diana from pragmata (since it's never being released), 2.5k
>>
>>990598
Well yes of course. Hourglass body, small waist, big hips, big thighs, big boobs, like Makima but hotter and more model like, T pose, naked with a leash, no decor and high quality model.
>>
>>990360
>Make art that's either close, on par, or better than the best
I can't do that
>>
>>990637
pick 3 artists you like.
identify what specific things they do you like
copy them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.