[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im not sure where else to ask this, in Blender 2D how do I stop my strokes from auto filling? I made most of the animation with Fill disabled and now that I want to use it everythings oddly filled
>>
I'm a high IQ maya overlord so I'm just guessing. Set your fill color to the transparent color. Often a white box with a red slash in the color swatches, or just turn the alpha all the way to 0
>>
>>990442
That's valid, Maya. But unfortunately when I set my fill to transparent, I can't use the actual fill tool. Not sure what this Line Fill is
>>
>>990438
is that grease pencil? you need to create another grease pencil material for your filled strokes, if you modify your existing material then all of your previous strokes will get filled
>>
>>990447
Grease pencil is an addon right? I wasn't using it but it does the same thing on other brushes I select
>>
>>990446
This is why shouldn’t use Blender, stupid things like this happens and it’s the developers fault.
>>
>>990464
I wish I'd known that. I'm also seeing that one dev broke a renderer because he personally believes in a new one that renders a ton slower.
>>
>>990467
Stop listening to the morons on /3/, this is a bad place to learn.
>>
>>990555
I figured it out, >>990447 was right. I think its really cool that they're making this program for free, hoping the problems don't run too deep
>>
>>990647
It runs too deep, blender has problems in their employees and fire people they don’t like: https://web.archive.org/web/20230721190256/https://blenderartists.org/t/ive-been-fired/1473998

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.