[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: YouTubeThumbsquare.png (335 KB, 713x713)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
Is follygon's Modmesh shit worth it? I like the way his stuff looks, and I would love to buy the mastery course thing, but its over a hundred dollars when its not on sale, and I'd like to get some kind of review before I drop that kind of money on some base meshes and videos.
>>
>>990455
>Is follygon's Modmesh shit worth it?
If it's exactly what you want then sure, but I always recommend building libraries of tools (mesh's, textures, brushes, alphas) yourself
>>
the shapes look decent tb h
if you're a decent sculptor already it might be about a month or two of work to create a similar set
if you do this sort of thing regularly, sure why not, it's a timesaver maybe split it with someone if you're cheap.
it won't get you his results though. he's actually a decent sculptor.
>>
oftopic but
dont you just love how those types moaned and cried about black representation in animation and now that that movement has seized power and progressing their agenda. What we get a feminine sissy boys of all of their favorite browns.
>Here you go guys you're FINALLY the main character! As a gay.
>>
>>990458
I'm trying to learn how to be a better sculptor, so maybe I should just watch his paid courses. Its tough work though; nothing I make ever looks right IMO.
>>
File: 1702497575252930.jpg (56 KB, 391x388)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>990461
>What we get a feminine sissy boys of all of their favorite browns.
They're too afraid of making a black character that's a stereotype. Except for the ones that do make black characters that end up stereotypical. Like black deadshot in that Suicide Squad abomination.
>>
>>990461
>>990465
Braindead /pol/niggers shitting up another thread
>>
>>990457
>What we get a feminine sissy boys of all of their favorite browns.
Well, I managed to find a download for the base Modmesh heads for free, and they do look pretty nice. I just might sink hundreds of dollars for Folly's stuff if all the quality is like this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.