[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
This channel has been bothering me for a while now. The production quality is some of the highest I've ever seen, and the creative team is using a huge variety design tools to make these videos. Despite their popularity, this channel has very little information regarding team size, members, talent or development process. There doesn't seem to be any outside work posted on online portfolio websites like ArtStation or Behance. Where did they come from and how the hell are they so good? How did they nail this rendering style so effectively? What tools are they even using to make this content? Their CAD models are incredibly detailed, the materials, environment and textures are on point (especially water sim) and their lighting setup is almost perfect. I'd really like to apply these techniques to my work if there was some way to find out what the hell they're even doing.

https://www.youtube.com/@MustardChannel
>>
>>994758
Allegedly it just 2 guys, they do take months between uploads and have said they're committed to focus on quality over quantity, the reddit AMA they did claim they use Sketchup for the modelling and render in Lumion.

Are they crazy talented if that's true? yes they are.
>>
>>994758
Ask them
>>
>>994758
The dude literally credits the person who does the models/animations in the video and description for each vid. And yes, there's even an Artstation link.
Did you even look?
>>
>>994775
>Did you even look?
You are putting too much credit on people. Dial it down.
>>
>>994775
I did, links aren’t consistent on videos you massive sperg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.