[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it possible to achieve this effect with 3d modelling? I could previously do it in photoshop but the process isnt enjoyable with endless masking and touching up. Ive also cancelled adobe because they're shit.
>>
>>994974
Denoise at 1-5 sample(s). Should get you part of the way there.
90% of it is making the scene with the look in mind (slightly wonky perspectives, fudged/distorted shapes, etc.), color correction for the faded look, and maybe some post for some texture.
You won't ever get away from it looking "3d", but if you know your shit you can probably arrive at a unique look that's reminisce of what you're trying to achieve.
>>
>>994974
It's not exactly the same thing but old school 90s Bryce 3D type renders always read as stylistically similarly in my mind

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.