[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: spnati1.png (625 KB, 1065x800)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
Summertime Edition v2

>What is SPNatI?
Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a free open-source web game where you play strip poker against over 200 different fictional characters, including characters from Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Doki Doki Literature Club, Danganronpa, and dozens more.

Losing a hand means losing a piece of clothing, and a naked opponent must masturbate when they lose their final hand. Many characters even have epilogues that you can view by winning the game!

SPNatI is open-source, so anyone can create a character and then add them to the game. Characters are written to have specific interactions and replies with each other, so there's always new interactions to look for!

More info can be found in the ingame FAQ.

>Link to the game:
https://spnati.net

>Offline version download (includes Kisekae, the program used to make character models, and the Character Editor, which helps you make images and write dialogue):
https://spnati.net/docs/basics/githubdesktop.html

>Link to the subreddit:
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/

>Link to the Discord servers (development and social)
https://twitter.com/spnati_game/status/1008076010934407168

>Is making your own character hard?
No.
>Does it take time?
Yes.

Don't see your favorite character? Show us scrubs how it's done and make them yourself, or help improve an existing character. You don't need to know how to draw or code, since the development tools take care of that.

There are always lots of new characters on the testing tables (found by choosing "Testing Tables" on the select screen). Give them some feedback!
>>
File: spnati2.png (702 KB, 1065x800)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
Standard UI with the cards menu.
Try the full-screen mode!
>>
File: spnati3.png (629 KB, 1065x800)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
Winning gives you a show to watch...
>>
File: spnati4.png (622 KB, 1065x800)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati5.png (653 KB, 1065x800)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
But losing can be fun in its own way.
>>
File: spnati6.png (627 KB, 1065x800)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati7.png (186 KB, 1065x800)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Epilogues are little afterstories that usually take things further. To unlock one, win against a character with the "SPNatI Epilogue Available" badge.

Some might have certain conditions to unlock--check the trophy room to be sure.

Characters also have "collectibles," which are basically achievements, though some of them can be worn or unlock new modes for characters.
>>
Aren't these all /h/ girls?
>>
>>8470911
Came here to say this
>>
>>8470911
Aren't DDLC and Omori western?
>>
File: 1714582086221369.jpg (315 KB, 2957x2000)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>
File: 1577554174973.jpg (434 KB, 1950x1379)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>8469930
so uh have any of the remaining masquerade characters made it in yet?
>>
>>8474170

Not a single western character here.
>>
>>8476455
Amalia
>>
>>8476755
As I've said, not western.
>>
>>8477413
>If it's not MERICA it's not western
That argument was dumb way back when wakfu threads were deleted from /co/. It isn't any less stupid now.
>>
I played a round with y'shtola from FF, Fina from Skies of Arcadia and Nami from One Piece and the three of them would just endlessly loredump about their respective franchises and barely acknowledged what was going on in game. Kind of killed the mood lol
>>
>>8479040
Glad you decided to speak your mind about it, these are the kinds of comments that really tell us what we need to do to improve the game.
>>
>>8479821
Are you actually from the dev team? It still got good as the round progressed, but it was a slow start with those characters. I think it's cool that certain characters can interact, just felt a bit excessive with those three in particular, and also there were moments where two characters would ask the other a question simultaneously and the character in question would only respond to one while ignoring the other which came across as awkward.
Great game overall though
>>
File: vanitywhatvanity.png (1.04 MB, 2000x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>8479920

Many of the devs check this thread, myself included. These are the ones I've written for, even made Polly because someone asked for her here. We're working on Momo now.

I understand what you're going for, though. Sometimes characters can babble on a lot, we've been trying to fix that by adding more shorter, snappier lines, and trying to get them to talk more only if asked.

It is kind of weird when two characters ask the same one a question and they answer only one. That's why I'm usually against characters asking things altogether, and I prefer if they word their questions as comments. That way it doesn't feel like the other character is ignoring them, but rather as if the other character is adding to their commentary by answering.

We greatly appreciate the feedback! If you've got more things you'd like to see, we're all ears.
>>
>>8480104
Give them epilogues.
>>
>>8480104
let me have sex with them
>>
>>
>>8470911
Sure looks like it
>>
File: 2021-12-28.png (3.34 MB, 2556x1868)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB PNG
Has anyone filled the feedback poll thingie yet?

I wanted to, but man... there's just too many characters
>>
>>8488299
You don't have to answer for every character in fact it's encouraged you don't. That just ends up with people saying 'haven't played' 400 times.
>>
>>8489248
Any chance the feedback responses would be discussed in the podcast?
>>
>>8490145
they might put together the funniest answers from each character but i think that's it.
>>
>>8490635
As long as they post them with a pic of the character in question I'd be happy
>>
>get leon and rouges double forfeit scene
>suddenly! two rouges!
>it's glitched to show the end of the sex
all that buildup to nothing...
I'm playing it on a smart phone that might be why it's glitchy
>inb4 "furry"
i used her gijinka form
pic unrelated
>>
>>8495119
Isn't there a button to fix this?
You could've submit a bug report anyway
>>
None of the girls are saying anything to me being either submissive or dominant. What's the point?
>>
>>8480104
Rin-chan now!
>>
>>8469945
Why don't all characters get epilogues?
>>
>>8500686
Just getting a character onto testing is a huge effort and making an epiluge requires an entirely different skill set. One could throw together a simple slideshow in about a month or two but perfectionism runs rampant.
>>
>>8497086
>Isn't there a button to fix this?
i was wondering what that grey button did
>You could've submit a bug report anyway
don't worry I did
>>8480104
>flowey the flower
does he turn into god of hyperdeath asriel? pls i wanna see sexy goat god
>>
File: french lovers.png (375 KB, 1920x1080)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
CUTE
(i dunno why their sex scene didn't activate)
>>
>>8501076
figured it out
>>
File: french lovers came.png (102 KB, 321x945)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>8501157
love forever
>>
>>8477413
The West is bigger than America
>>
uppy
>>
>>8504596
What? Is this true?
>>
>>8500887
What if they took all that huge effort away from making more characters and more into making more epilogues?
>>
>>8507453
That's exactly how a lot of the older characters are. They don't meet today's quality standards but every other one of them has an epilogue. Developers could totally do that if they want to. Emphasis on 'want.'
>>
>>8469930
crazy thing; i recently asked the devs why model updates don’t happen more often and wouldn’t ya know it futaba looks different now

…’s definitely just coincidence talking
>>
>>8469930
are there a lot of orphan (as in their creators gave up production on them) characters?
>>
>>8511143
Definitely a coincidence, though if it wasn't, who would you want to have a model update?

I personally think Akko is up for one
>>
Knowing that there are devs looking at this thread... why not add a "zoom" button? You know, to get a closer look at the "landscape"...
>>
I would love to see Mikan's butt
>>
>>8513461
don't have anything in mind as of late, but i would like it if they updated futaba's epilogues an' stuff
>>
>>8470911
I was just thinking that
>>
>>8517855
Someone's willing to make the art for Wendy Corduroy if anyone else wants to make the dialogue
>>
Are there any updates planned for Lyn?
I hate that she has such a basic model, she deserves better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.