[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pep.png (603 KB, 1092x1058)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>go to club
>see girl eyeing me
>approach her
>we dance and drink and end up going back to her hotel room
>we get into bed
>she tells me I can take my clothes off (in a non-sexual way imo)
>I do
>we cuddle and go to sleep
>she ghosts me the next day

Was the sex supposed to happen then? I didn’t get any indicators she wanted to fuck. We didn’t even kiss much. we made out for a bit at the club but she pulled away after a few seconds each time.
We were both drunk and very tired when we got to her hotel. It didn’t seem like she wanted to fuck.

I wanted to meet her then next day and have sex then but like I said she ghosted.
>>
File: 1693500483628555.jpg (1.41 MB, 3024x3024)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>31069249
>pic related is a box of tampons that was in her hotel bathroom to remind myself that this actually happened
>>
>>31069249
>Was the sex supposed to happen then?
yes
>I didn’t get any indicators she wanted to fuck.
>go to hotel room
>told to take clothes off
>cuddle
>>
>>31069290
Like I said, it was more so that I would've been uncomfortable in bed wearing jeans and a jumper. It didn't sound sexual to me. After her shower she just put on her pyjamas and not some sexy lingerie and it seemed like she just wanted to go to sleep, as did I. We were drinking all night and it was already 6am.
>>
>>31069309
Now this is my kind of women, let me get that number OP
>>
>>31069249
time and time again, it baffles me how people go from dancing with a stranger one moment, to having sex with them. WITH NO TESTS/CHECKUPS. i could never holy fuck dude. thank GOD im not like you OP. better question to ask is why are fags like YOU like this?
>>
>>31069421
He didn't have sex though
>>
>>31069421
Dude doesn’t know what condoms are.
>>
You could've cuddled
And then tried going in for a kiss
And then started to make out
And then grope her while you make out
And THEN sex would've happened

>>31069309
>After her shower she just put on her pyjamas and not some sexy lingerie and it seemed like she just wanted to go to sleep
>implying that she will have some lingerie to show off to whatever stranger ends up in her room

Well OP, ain't nothing you can do about it now. Better luck next time
>>
Sex probably wasn't meant to happen.

Personally I've "just cuddled" dozens of times, its nice. :3
>>
>>31069249
sex without love is bad for your heart don't do it anon
>>
>>31069309
it's okay you fumbled like a retarded Asperger's subhuman, what's not okay is posting about it. Got it? I don't give a fuck. nobody here does, get a blog you retard.
>>
>>31070681
okhwtk
>>
>>31069256
>old 4chan filename
troll thread
>>
>>31072334
It’s from a previous thread I made, saved it off 4plebs. I took that photo last June lol.
>>
>>31069249
how many times are you gonna post this dumass
>>
>>31072526
Until I get a good answer so I can have sex next time. I need to know what I did wrong.
>>
>>31069249
>>
>>31069249
I'm literally autistic. Not meme autism, actual, diagnosed autism, and I wouldn't miss this. How do you manage to fuck up this badly? lol
>>
>>31072574
Stop bragging that you managed to scoop up a girl and bring her to the hotel. Most anons here will never even manage that. Go be an autistic chad somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>31069458
Are there condoms for mouths?
>>
>>31069249
tldr women basically want to be raped
had almost the same experience and it was a hard lesson so learn well
>be at wedding reception, in my dress blues looking fresh af
>everyone having a good time
>super cute and young server girl eyeing me, chat and get her #
>reception ends, everyone heads out, meet up with her and walk around town a bit
>she seems super into me, invite her back to my hotel room and she accepts
>go back to hotel room, she arrives, welcome her in
this is where i fucked up because i am terminally "too safe" and was trying to go slow so she was comfortable
>let her come in and we start talking for a while
>try to make a move and she rejects
>seems like her attitude shifts and she starts becoming increasingly annoying, like the cute and bubbly personality went to annoying and bitchy
>me (stupid) wondering wtf is happening
>make another couple moves and thoroughly rejected
>me (confused) politely invite her to leave
>walk her out to her car, she says "hey maybe i'll come visit you anon in (your city) sometime"
>me wutface.jpg
>"ohh ok bye"
i malded about this for weeks afterwards and wondered what had gone wrong. she was super into me and no way she didnt come back to my hotel room without being dtf
so after much thought, what i should have done is basically i should have pushed her against the wall and shoved my tongue down her throat and ripped her clothes off the moment she walked in the door. metaphorically.
but yeah, basically, i let the sexual tension completely fizzle by not escalating at the obvious point. so her female brain says "either he doesnt want me or hes too much of a pussy to go for it" and so my attempt at making her more comfortable by taking it slow, turned into her getting turned off and then rejecting any advances later
of course theres also the chance that some other random thing made her woman brain go into crazy mode because thats just how women are but theres no way to account for that
>>
>>31069249
You've been posting this for nearly a year now, your creepshot threads are actually LESS mentally ill than this.
>>
>>31072574
>I need to know what I did wrong.
Everything.
>>
File: 7849037248032.png (1.3 MB, 1200x900)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>31074010
That is illegal. Also, you could have saved it another way by not making a wutface.jpg and just letting her visit you.
The way most people do it is they make a move, get rejected a few times and abstain from showing any butthurt. Then try again later until it works.
>>
>>31073907
I said that there was no sexual tension between us. We both just got into bed like 2 friends, not even.
it didn't seem like either of us wanted to have sex. She pulled away after a few seconds each time when I tried kissing her and on the way back to her hotel she did grab my hand and that was when I lost my handholding virginity, but that's about it.

>>31073913
I have nothing to brag about.

>>31074089
I need to know what to do for next time. I am currently planning my holiday. Might go to Prague.
>>
>>31074360
>that was when I lost my handholding virginity,
Kek.
>I need to know what to do for next time.
You have to stop being a sperg who is afraid of women and of his own sexuality, and therefore acts gay or asexual at best around them.
>I am currently planning my holiday. Might go to Prague.
Oh boy, can't wait for the new additions to the creepshot folder.
>>
>>31074417
>You have to stop being a sperg who is afraid of women and of his own sexuality, and therefore acts gay or asexual at best around them.
but how do I do this? I am very afraid of women. Sometimes I can't even make eye contact with them. it's difficult for me to even see them as humans. Like when I see a woman sneeze or scratch her arm or just blink, i'm like "whoa, I do that. Humans do that". It doesn't feel like women should be able to do those things.

>>31074417
>Oh boy, can't wait for the new additions to the creepshot folder.
yeah, i'm sick of posting the old photos and I understand why people are annoyed with them considering how stale they are. I will take a lot more this time and of people's faces too so no more of this "you didn't show their faces!!!!" cope from blackpill hindus.
>>
>>31074432
>i'm like "whoa, I do that. Humans do that". It doesn't feel like women should be able to do those things.
So you're mentally ill, got it.
>>
>>31074444
no, it's just that my life is so different from women's. We may as well be a different species. I have 0 in common with them. I never even had a female friend, just a few females in my friend group.
I went out with a girl from my friend group once. I couldn't say anything to her. Maybe 5 words every 10 minutes. Then we smoked weed and I passed out.

Anyway, women clearly have much different brains from men. It feels like they're (badly) programmed, they all act the same way. They reject me for being a bit awkward and shy even though past that i'm a nice guy and I can talk to people if I get comfortable around them. But they never give me a chance to get to that point.
>>
>>31074460
>it's just that my life is so different from women's.
>I have 0 in common with them
Oh wow, so I guess because of that it means that women don't blink and sneeze. Like I said, mental illness.
>I went out with a girl from my friend group once. I couldn't say anything to her. Maybe 5 words every 10 minutes. Then we smoked weed and I passed out
And that's not her fault, it's yours.
You say you're from a "different species" and therefore couldn't talk to her, but guess what? I could. Most guys could. It's more like you're a separate species from the rest of us, men and women both, than you and other men separate from women. Leave us out of it.
>They reject me for being a bit awkward and shy
Well there you go. As they should.
>past that i'm a nice guy
No you're not, I know from my dealings with you here that you're a boring asshole. And that's not even getting into your creepshot fetish.
>But they never give me a chance to get to that point.
Nigger you were in bed with a girl who brought you back to her hotel, how much more "comfortable" do you need?
>>
>>31074499
>Oh wow, so I guess because of that it means that women don't blink and sneeze. Like I said, mental illness.
They're just so cold and heartless that seeing them doing basic human things is strange, that's all I meant.

>>31074499
>And that's not her fault, it's yours.
>You say you're from a "different species" and therefore couldn't talk to her, but guess what? I could. Most guys could. It's more like you're a separate species from the rest of us, men and women both, than you and other men separate from women. Leave us out of it.
normies and women are extremely narcissistic so normies think they're better than they actually are and that gives them confidence. I don't have that.
This makes it hard for me to talk to women.

>>31074499
>No you're not, I know from my dealings with you here that you're a boring asshole. And that's not even getting into your creepshot fetish.
Simply wrong. Most people describe me as being nice, but awkward and shy. No one thinks i'm an asshole.

>>31074499
>Nigger you were in bed with a girl who brought you back to her hotel, how much more "comfortable" do you need?
Oh, I don't know, maybe actually go out on a date or talk a bit more before sleeping with each other? She ghosted me the very next day so I had no chance. I didn't want to be the weirdo that has sex with her the same night I meet her. But it seems like once women want sex that's all they think about. Fucking whores. Like I said, they're a hivemind. They're all the same. You meet 5 women, you've basically met 4 billion of them.
>>
>>31074545
>They're just so cold and heartless
Except they're not, you're just coping. Some of them are, sure. Just like some men.
>so normies think they're better than they actually are
You think you're better than you are too, that's part of the angle of your creepshot threads. IE "why is she with this guy and not me, I'm better than him". No you're fucking not, nigger.
>Most people describe me as being nice, but awkward and shy. No one thinks i'm an asshole.
You also keep people at bay and don't open up to them or show them your true self. On this board we get the privilege of seeing your inner thoughts unfiltered, so trust me when I tell you that I think you're a huge asshole.
>I didn't want to be the weirdo that has sex with her the same night I meet her.
I could respect this, but I also don't believe you. Why even let her take you back to her room to being with then? Why even go to the club to shoot your shot with clubrats to begin with. You're lying and coping, again. Why not ask a nice girl out on a date and get to know her, since that's what you claim you want?
> Like I said, they're a hivemind. They're all the same. You meet 5 women, you've basically met 4 billion of them.
More cope, with your experience with women (zero) you're not in any position to make that call. I have known (and dated) plenty of women that were all very different in their own ways.
>>
>>31074615
>Except they're not, you're just coping. Some of them are, sure. Just like some men.
stop being a reddit contrarian for no reason.
There's less difference between a "depressed" goth girl and a typical blonde starbucks instathot than there is between 2 guys who meet on a CoD match.

>>31074615
>You think you're better than you are too, that's part of the angle of your creepshot threads. IE "why is she with this guy and not me, I'm better than him". No you're fucking not, nigger.
I am. Many people are. Most of the guys I posted are objectively subhuman. But they're sociable normies, that's why they have gfs and I don't.

>>31074615
>You also keep people at bay and don't open up to them or show them your true self. On this board we get the privilege of seeing your inner thoughts unfiltered, so trust me when I tell you that I think you're a huge asshole.
>>31074615
In what way lol. Tell me how i'm an asshole. Because I call out blackpill subhumans? Because I don't let people insult me?
Go on...

>>31074615
>Why not ask a nice girl out on a date and get to know her, since that's what you claim you want?
Because I don't know anyone women? That was my way of meeting them.
"clubrats" lol cope. No different from churchgirls or librarygirls.

>>31074615
>More cope, with your experience with women (zero) you're not in any position to make that call. I have known (and dated) plenty of women that were all very different in their own ways.
Over the course of my life i've talked to plenty of women. You know i'm right.
>>
>>31074784
>There's less difference between a "depressed" goth girl and a typical blonde starbucks instathot than there is between 2 guys who meet on a CoD match.
You literally don't know any women, as you literally admit later in this very post, so you're in no position to make that call. You don't understand anything about women or how they work, or even people in general for that matter.
>Most of the guys I posted are objectively subhuman. But they're sociable normies, that's why they have gfs and I don't.
Thanks for proving my point. If these "inferior" guys manage to be sociable normies and you cannot, that makes you the subhuman, not them.
>In what way lol. Tell me how i'm an asshole
Let's see:
Being an entitled incel?
Making sweeping generalizations of people?
Dividing people into "normies" and whatever you think you are to begin with?
And the big one: taking creepshots of couples AND constantly posting them?
Is anything here NOT assholish?
>"clubrats" lol cope. No different from churchgirls or librarygirls.
You don't know anything about how these groups, or any groups, work. You're in no position to make that call.
>Over the course of my life i've talked to plenty of women
Lol, the fucking audacity. Did you not just make THIS post? Here, I'll quote you directly.
>I couldn't say anything to her. Maybe 5 words every 10 minutes.
Yeah, you "talk" to women alright.
>You know i'm right.
Yeah sure, that's why I have a beautiful gf, lots of dating experience, have interacted with hundreds of people over the years. And you are a sperg who buys whores and has a creepshot folder, and who recently lost his "handholding virginity" (kek).
Because YOU are right and I don't know what I'm talking about. Sure.
>>
>>31070681
kek
>>
>>31074990
>You literally don't know any women, as you literally admit later in this very post, so you're in no position to make that call. You don't understand anything about women or how they work, or even people in general for that matter.
until not too long ago I socialized at least once a week and met lots of women, even if I didn't talk to them much, I heard them talking to other people in my group, so yeah, I have a fair idea of what they're like.

>>31074990
>Thanks for proving my point. If these "inferior" guys manage to be sociable normies and you cannot, that makes you the subhuman, not them.
Nope, they just have one thing - the kind of brain that makes it easier for them to socialize with others. One trait doesn't make them superior.

>>31074990
>Being an entitled incel?
>Making sweeping generalizations of people?
>Dividing people into "normies" and whatever you think you are to begin with?
>And the big one: taking creepshots of couples AND constantly posting them?
>Is anything here NOT assholish?
So much cope.

I never said i'm entitled. I said i'd like to date, just like everyone else does and most people do.

Generalizations can be good sometimes. If a group of people share pretty much the exact same traits, why not generalize them?

And there's nothing wrong with taking photos in public, not like I have spycams set up in women's toilets. Cope.

>>31074990
>You don't know anything about how these groups, or any groups, work. You're in no position to make that call.
Actually, I do. Just lol at calling me out for making generalizations and then calling people "clubrats".

>>31074990
>Yeah, you "talk" to women alright.
I don't talk to women often, but over the course of my life I have talked to plenty women. Have I talked to as many women as a normie? No, but the number is still quite large if you take into account that i've been here for over 2 decades now.
>>
>>31074990
>>31074990
>Yeah sure, that's why I have a beautiful gf, lots of dating experience, have interacted with hundreds of people over the years. And you are a sperg who buys whores and has a creepshot folder, and who recently lost his "handholding virginity" (kek).
And yet you're on the same shithole for autistic subhumans as me. Have fun with your gf
>>
>>31075133
>Have fun with your gf(hand)
I meant to say
>>
File: 85267797.jpg (34 KB, 600x511)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31069249
>>
>>31069249
Holy shit anon way to blow it
> Was the sex supposed to happen then?
What do you think?
>>
>>31069249
You're supposed to start rubbing her back and grabbing her ass until it leads to pp in vagina you tard. There is no question about it, she wanted to fuck and it's your fault you didn't. She ghosted you because she's just a slut that wanted sum fuk and you were too sweet with her. She didn't want to cuddle and stay the night with you. She didn't need boyfriend behavior, she needed you to fuck her.
>>
>>31075133
Yeah, to give people advice you fucking idiot. Not ask for it.
Nice confession you're an autistic subhuman though. Kind of a mixed message from that wall of cope directly above.
>Nope, they just have one thing - the kind of brain that makes it easier for them to socialize with others. One trait doesn't make them superior.
Except in this context, since we're directly talking about dating and socializing with others, yes it does make them superior. That "just one thing" is the only thing that actually matters.
>>
>>31075204
honestly we didn't really cuddle. At one point she just asked if she can put her hand on my chest or something like that and I said yeah. she did that for a while and we went to sleep. Don't think that counts as cuddling.
>>
>>31075309
It would have been if you had put your hands on her and cuddled her back you dumb shit.
>>
>>31074093
To be fair he got as far as the bedroom. That's a good start, no?
>>
>>31069249
How did you even manage to get to the point of going to a hotel room with her if you're such a retard?
>>
>>31075841
How am I a retard? Read what I said, there was no sexual tension between us.
>>
File: 1000013489.png (37 KB, 1106x726)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>31069249
Women are pushing men out of high paying jobs, and eventually the job market altogether. You got a woman's idea of a one night stand (just cuddling and you telling her how beautiful she is).
>>
>>31077879
I never told her she’s beautiful. Actually she told me a few times how good looking she thinks I am.
Also when I said we cuddled in OP, that’s kinda wrong. She asked if she can put her hand on my chest, that was it. I don’t think that counts as cuddling
>>
>>31069249
Bump
>>
>>31077879
Bingo, I was thinking this the whole time. This is how it feels to be used on the other side.
>>
>>31078025
He’s saying she basically lead the interaction, thus you were her emotional boy toy, and you were there just for the ride.
>>
>>31079869
Not really, I didn’t say much to stroke her ego, if anything she did that to me.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1713357496570421.jpg (255 KB, 897x1121)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>31069249
BUMP
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (306 KB, 579x475)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>31069249
You have to deal with it , you have to accept that she use you exactly like a tampax
>>
>>31081144
I never got anywhere close to her naked pussy though?
>>
>>
>>31081376
>>
>>31069249
>both drunk
you dodged a false rape case buddy boy, consider yourself lucky
>>
>>31083244
I don’t think so. We both live in different cities.
>>
>>31074545
You’re making it very difficult to give you any sort of advice because you’re contradicting yourself every time you post.
>Go clubbing and meet intoxicated woman who brought you to her hotel room at 6am
>Wanting to date that kind of person
You don’t shit where you eat
>>
>>31085071
You do realize a clubgirl is no different from a library or a church girl? In fact they’re all the same thing.
>>
>>31086887
You don't know anything about girls though, you have literally zero woman or even life experience. So shut the fuck up retard.
Not even that anon btw.
>>
>>31086900
Cope, I do, you dumb nigger. I’ve talked to a lot of women over the course of my life. Young people go clubbing and hookup outside of 4chan. I could’ve found her in a library of a church, would’ve made no difference.
>>
>>31069249
>>
File: 1501902599839.gif (174 KB, 299x240)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
>>31069249
>go to hotel room
>take clothes off
>>Was the sex supposed to happen then?
>>
>>31074010
Every time I read a story like this I become a tiny bit more sociopathic.
I'm starting to think that I should just take what I want from the world without caring how it affects other people because that seems to be what makes people win
>>
>>31090283
I didn’t take my clothes off in a sexual way. It’s just that I would’ve been uncomfortable in jeans. She was wearing her pyjamas.
>>
File: 34563456345345.jpg (41 KB, 895x503)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>some people can literally be naked in bed with a woman and still not read the signs
The next time you're having a bad day, just remember that this irredeemable fucking retard also exists and you're not him.
>>
File: 1664157871985782.jpg (82 KB, 735x728)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>31091103
Ok sorry for just laughing.
I was exactly like you 2 years ago, I probably would have fumbled it as well in the same way.

The thing is, women want you to have sex with them in a magical way and not in a straight forward way, almost as if you charmed them into it. It is not about having a mutual agreement(only in some exceptions where you've known each other for a while but that's another topic).
Their default is that they will refuse all your advances to have sex, but at the same time, they put themselves in position for you to pull a magical move that makes them unable to say no to you.

The way you do it is that you escalate things slowly, you can't go from 0-100 because it doesn't work that way. First it starts by you having some stupid excuse to go to a private room(hotel or her place/your place), then you have a stupid excuse to sit close to each other, then another stupid excuse to touch each other and an optional stupid excuse to take your clothes off.

Once you start kissing and rubbing each other then you have no entered sex, which you can start with foreplay and dirty talk before you shove your cannoli in.

It works similar to illegal/criminal dealings but with sex instead. You basically imply actions using normal talk. (I'm getting tired, wanna come up for a drink?) is basically an invitation for you to keep proceeding with your moves to the next step, after that if she asks you if you want to watch something or you sit together is another step to proceed in, and so on.
>>
>>31091108
I wasn't naked. I was wearing underwear and socks.

>>31091741
Thanks. Okay, but she invited me to her hotel. So what was I supposed to do from then if she didn't seem like she wanted sex? We were already in bed.
>>
>>31069309
No it wasn't you fucking dumbass. No woman invited a man into her bed and to take his clothes off if she is not at the very least willing to fuck him.
>>
>>31092624
>No woman invited a man into her bed and to take his clothes off if she is not at the very least willing to fuck him.
Like I said probably a fucking 100 times, she told me to take my clothes off because I was wearing jeans which would've been uncomfortable, meanwhile she got changed into her pyjamas. Why did she pull away after a few seconds each time at the club when I tried kissing her? I was told by another girl that i'm a good kisser.
I just didn't get any sexual indicators of interest from her.
Saying she told me to take my clothes off might sound like she wanted sex as i'm typing it here, but the atmosphere just wasn't there. It would've been awkward as fuck.
>>
m
>>
>>31092603
You're supposed to get close to each other somehow and then you initiate by making a move to kiss her then you get into it.
It's like riding a bike, it's better to just feel it out instead of actively thinking about it
>>
>>31074010
What kind of moves did you make anon?
>>
File: 1550172573181.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>31069249
same thing happened to me once. long story short i was under the covers with this girl in our underwear when she VIDEO CALLS her SAUDI INTERNET BOYFRIEND and literally shows me in bed with her. we had just met that same night. i don't know how hard this guy must have been seething but i'm a moralfag so i didn't actually make a move on her or anything. just all in all a weird situation. never talked to her again. no idea what she was expecting to happen.
>>
>>31069249
>>
>>31069249
>>
>>31092637
>she told me to take my clothes off because I was wearing jeans which would've been uncomfortable
yes, that makes total sense. she was still justifying it in her head, so she made up an excuse for you. women aren't going to say "take off your jeans so we can have sex" you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31069249
He h t o be a b. Bh
>>
File: 1706743124996664.jpg (121 KB, 682x1023)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>31090300
You probably should, honestly. Everyone else does it, so they would naturally expect you to be the same way. By actually caring, you are going against the grain and disrupting the natural order, which ironically makes things worse. People hate being surprised and having their expectations flipped because it's like a random social hazard they now have to navigate around and it throws them off. People like to feel like they are in control.
>>
>>31069249
plenty of things could've happened here, among these scenarios
>she was drunk and suddenly sobered up
>your body completely turned her off
>guilt trip on her side
>you did not do anything to follow up her desire
or at worst
>you completely misread her intentions
/
>you are a horny 4chan retard and she just wanted to cuddle

reading your posts about the tampons etc you just sound like a sad lonely loser, so no wonder at some point she just woke up lol

women are not turned on like men, remember
I had this happen to me but the girl was completely drunk and so was I so we gave up

reading all those posts here and it's just 50% pure theory and 40% incel losers posting absolute bulshit, what a shame to sit with them and "expect" sex

my advice is stop browsing 4chan, start talking to actual girls and people who meet girls
>>
>>31105302
otherwise you'll have completely unrealistic expectations and ask questions in an echo chamber

sex happens when both of you want it and both of you are somehow into it
it looks like she wasn't into it and she didn't want to do anything further

you just accept this and move on and there is no point of making fucking dozens of threads and theoretical posts about it, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>31105302
>>31105323
What do you mean by “women wre not turned on like men”?
The only reason I was with her is because she kept looking over at me and smiling, same as with every other girl ai ever talked to except this is the first time I actually approached, usually I just wait until a girl does.

Also we didn’t actually cuddle. At some point she just asked to put her hand on mg chest, but that was that for the night. I think she did want sex at some point, but her desire died at some point in the night and i’m trying to figure out where. Her sister stayed at a guy’s apartment she met at that same club so I think they were both looking to hookup.
>>
>>31107009
why are you still contemplating that hookup girl night exactly?

it's over, go home, we'll never know

imo she probably got turned off by you
it usually happens when the 4chan retard starts splurging out some dirty talk xD
>>
>>31107242
Because I don’t want it to happen again, this is one out of dozens of times I fucked up like that in my life.
I wasn’t doing any dirty talk. I was talking to her normally.
>>
>>31107329
she wasn't interested
you have to accept it and move forwards

try working on your self-esteem, be cool about it and stop minding about things normal people don't care about

the truth is it will come with age in your case probably
the older you are, the more you realise nobody gives a fuck
stop wasting your time contemplating things that you can't know for certain or else your remaining life will be plagued by remorse

sometimes you don't have an impact on this and it's OK
don't be a 4chan retard, act normally as in don't put your invasive autism thoughts to other people, especially women
>>
>>31069249
Anyone who ghosts you isn't worth your time. It's such shitty behavior and the sign of a disrespectful coward.
>>
>>31069604
>You could've cuddled
>And then tried going in for a kiss
>And then started to make out
>And then grope her while you make out
>And THEN sex would've happened

This. What's wrong with zoomers? Even the biggest nerd loser Gen X bros have had sex.
>>
>>31069249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPQTsYyukI
>>
>>31112559
“Nerd losers” of generation x did not exist.
>>
>>31113743
yes
>>
>>31113743
>“Nerd losers” of generation x did not exist.

they certainly did, comic book nerds used to get bullied
>>
Holy fuck I love this thread.
Women get told they're not supposed to want sex or they're a slut and also don't want to get rejected so they hint instead and hope you take initiative and go for it, thereby taking the pressure off of them. It's not that deep.

Also if you get that far and sex isn't on your mind it's not hard to see why she might assume non interest
>>
>>31119117
I was interested, she wasn’t. I was hoping to see her the next night but she ghosted me. So did the milf I met the next night.
>>
>>31120803
You're shooting yourself in the foot somehow dude. If they seem to show interest then lose it, its time to look at when the pivot started
>>
>>31069249
People are clowning on you but I get it OP.
It was just one of those late-night drunken platonic hotel sleepovers with a stranger that we all encounter so much
>>
>>31128413
her sister stayed at another guy's hotel though and i'm pretty sure they had sex.
>>
>>31128427
Yeah but that is a totally different scenario!
If it was comparable then that would make you some kind of cum-gargling nerd that is too retarded to tap a golf ball into the hole. That would mean you shanked it over the fence like an asexual caveman.

Nah dude. You're good. It was different this time and you definitely didn't shit the bed so bad that she still laughs about this with her friends.
>>
>>31128466
I get that you're being sarcastic, but what if she rejected my advances? That would've been extremely awkward at best and i'd have a rape charge at worst.
Why did she pull away after a few seconds each time when I tried kissing her at the club? Other girls have described me as a good kisser.
>>
>>31128479
>but what if she rejected my advances?

Then you would have apologised and it would have been okay.

>Why did she pull away after a few seconds each time when I tried kissing her at the club?

Literally 100% unknowable information unless you asked her directly. So why are you asking us? You may as well ask how many fingers you are holding up.

Do you understand why and how you are being annoying?
>>
>>31069256
She was on her period based on that evidence. Girls on their periods can be irrational, emotional and impulsive. Her hormones were most likely the catalyst for her joining you in the hotel room, but she didn’t want to initiate sex because of her period and then had a mood swing in the other direction the next morning hence the ghosting.
>why are women like this?
Because they’re literally women. This is their biological essence.
>>
>>31128642
The box was full, also she was staying with her sister so that's not certain. Don't girls always have tampons with them just in case?

>>31128599
then why are you making fun of me?
>>
>>31128694
Because you are not asking for advice you are asking for obniscience.
>>
>>31128751
I’m asking how to not fuck up next time.
>>
>>31128994
Oh, right. Just ask if you can kiss them and then kiss them if they say yes.
>>
>>31129006
I did kiss her a few times.
>>
Why are people still responding to this?
>>
>>31132376
Why wouldn’t they be?
>>
>>31132419
Because this dude is spamming for the same (probably larp) thread for months now.
>>
>>31132512
How am I larping? This happened to me in June. I’m going on another holiday soon and I want to avoid having this happen again.
>>
>>31132632
Btw im trans, not sure if that matters. Anyways..
>>
>>31132637
That’s great if you are, i’m not tho.
>>
>>31069458
not 100%
>>
>>31134738
yes they are if you have an iq above 80. They put 99% for legal purposes.
>>
>>31074432
Oh THATS why you make creepshots
You dont think women are human and need privacy
>>
>>31137052
If you need privacy, don’t go looking for it out in public. You fucking retarded 80 iq nigger.
>>
>>31069249
>>
>>31074545
Hilarious how you're a basement dwelling incel autist getting baited for minutes straight. I hope you feel stupid for wasting your time.
>>
>>31139093
What?
>>
Why the fuck you didn't go for it when both of you were in bed? Are you retarded? The chance of you fucking her next day is kinda slim, depends tho.

>>31069309
She probably put on something that you can easily take off, you've been watching too much porn to expect that every girl is gonna wait for u in lingerie. Jesus christ.
>>
>>31074104
not literal rape retard, the point is that i played the "nice guy" and "respected her boundaries" so much that I fizzled any sexual tension in the situation
also no, i have no interest in seeing her again
even if the situation that happened was mostly my fault, she became a straight up cunt. didnt mention this but i made the mistake of showing her my dating app profile and she proceeded to mock how bad it was, how fat and ugly the (few) girls i had matched with were, show me hers and brag about how hot she is etc
>>31093745
basic stuff, as we're sitting and talking try to touch, get closer, kiss etc
>>
>>31069249
Why do people on /adv/ get so flabbergasted by not having good experiences with women they met in low class hangouts like night clubs? No one should be surprised that a woman they met the first time and was willing to get naked with them in a matter of hours ghosted them
>>
File: 17141958654750.png (841 KB, 1015x720)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>31143079
local /adv/iggers need enteratainment simple as
>>
>>31143079
>low class hangouts like clubs

Everyone goes clubbing/ partying. Your bookworm oneitis you see at the library too.
>>
>>
>>31069249
>>
>>31145027
>Everyone goes clubbing/ partying.
No they don't. And I don't have a "bookworm oneitis"
>>
>>31149933
Yes they do. Young people outside of 4chan go partying especially in college:
>>
>>31145027
Not everyone goes clubbing at all.
>>
>>31152384
if not clubbing they go to bars and house parties.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.