[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1520467450977.jpg (133 KB, 674x900)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
how do i become a high value man?
>>
>>31109484
By not posting retarded found images of Google on here. What did you search for? Hot and successful man? With a starting point like this, you'll never reach anything great. It is simply too pathetic.
>>
>>31109623
>attractive
>rich
>"ambassador for Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana and Calvin Klein. "
dont deter me from wanting to be better
>>
>>31109484
>high value
>man

oxymoron
>>
>>31109484
Only a few things anon.
1. First you have to be a Chad physically. 6 feet, 6 pack, 6 inches.
2. Then you have to be educated to today at least Masters level.
3. Then you have to be earning 6+ figures.
>>
>>31109641
Maybe I'm retarded, but what does this mean?
>>
>>31109719
i want to be a man worth something
>>
>>31109746
Yes my guy. I'm talking about your responds( >>31109641)

What does this even mean? You want to just become an ambassador for some of the biggest brands. No problem buddy. In two years it is done. Really expect me to say this to you? Let me give a more realistic example. Bust your ass off in school, find a very good job that is enjoyable and save up. There is a much more likely chance, actually even a chance in hell, that this is possible compared to whatever shitshow that brain of your is cooking up.

In short lower expectations to a minimum and live like the rest of us: normally.
>>
>>31109484
Some people are not meant to be high value. Just accept it
>>
>>31109658
literally made up by feminist holes on r*ddit, cry about it.
there's your (you)
>>
>>31109709
I unironically have all this and haven't had sex in 2446 days (approaching 7 years).
>>
>>31110627
sounds like a (((you))) problem
>>
>>31110656
Not really. The reality is that the Der Schooler was always right, we just wouldn't listen.
>>
>>31110627
You gotta be an uggo then.
>>
>>31110693
>uggo
Kind of, but I always had a few girls into me during school and college, and could always count on being asked out when single.
After graduating you just don't meet any new women, if you're not already in a LTR from college then it's over.
>>
>>31110693
I mean yeah that's the point. Salary doesn't matter, even penis size doesn't really. Just facial genetics and height. You are born a chad, you can't become one, none of us can

>>31110717
Certain hyper-social Chads meet women after college, usually at bars or their big law/high finance jobs. But yes, none of us will.
>>
>>31109484
You can be rich and attractive, but that in itself doesn't confer social status (though it helps to fake it). You need to have friends, be sociable with people who are also sociable. When you're viewed by others as a "cool guy" women see that too and they see value in it.
>>
>>31109484
Even asking the question indicates immaturity. People are human beings. You'll have glimpses of realization about this.
>>
>>31110927
i realize people have as vivid a life as my own
>>
>>31109658
based.
>>
>>31109658
what are you trying to say here?
>>
File: laugh.gif (3.4 MB, 588x588)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>31109709
>Then you have to be educated to today at least Masters level.
Oh, you poor fucking moron
>>
>>31109746
This question was answered in the Bronze Age, kid
Bevirtuous
>>
>>31109658
Female hands typed that
>>
File: dude 4.jpg (17 KB, 283x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>31109484
Remember that "I just wanna grill?" image that /pol/, /b/b, etc mocked so hard a few years ago?
Yeah?
Newfaggots can look it up.
THAT is a high value man.
Has what it takes to get a wife and raise kids.
Works hard and supports his family.
Is focused not on stupid, remote shit far beyond his control but his family and his friends.
The sort of guy that if he says he will do something, he does it.
The sort of guy that won't lie.
The sort of guy where his grown kids come to him for advice.
The sort of guy that when he dies his grandkids are devastated and talk about him to their grandkids.
THAT is the highest value man you're ever going to see.
Long after Bill Gates, Andrew Tate, and all those other chucklefucks are trivia questions people will be talking about how much they miss him.
You walk past them every day and don't realize it.
Why?
You aren't high value.
>>
>>31109658
Downvoted.
>>
>>31111978
/thread
obviously
>>
>>31111978
TRUTH.
>>
>>31109484
How tall are you?
>>
>>31109484
It entirely depends on the axiology of who you want to impress, i.e. how they define "high-value". In my experience, discovering and learning about who you should want to impress is infinitely more important than the how.

A surefire sign that the crowd you are trying to please is the wrong one (the discriminatory and treacherous ones that will spit you out in due time), is if the journey forges you to become a poser. Meaning they (be it overtly or covertly) warrant improvements that emphasize more on superficialties instead of personal philosophy.

Becoming is achieved by revamping your personal philosophy. Not by just tuning your visible traits. Now as for transforming your personal philosophy... this is a journey you have to undertake yourself. There is no use for me to promptly hand you the ultimate answer on a platter. As i am certain that with how you are now, you won't even perceive it as anything close to an answer.
>>
>>31109484
Step 1: determine your own values
Step 2: live by those values

Done.
>>
>>31114134
gonna do this
>>
>>31109484
Watch Fresh and Fit and Alpha/Sigma vids.
>>
File: 9488292081.jpg (38 KB, 400x388)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>31111978
This made me miss my grandpa.
>>
>>31109623
Dude looks on point, what's your problem?
Do you look like that?
>>
>>31109709
A man who heard it from another man's idea of what a woman looks for in a man wrote this.
Source trust me bro.
>>
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
>>
>>31110627
You've been fuckig every day, but suffer from narcolepsy, sleepwalking and amnesia.
>>
>>31109484
Every day I am reminded that it doesn't matter how cool your clothes are or how tall or fit you are. All that matters is the face.
>>
>>31109484
stop masturbating, if you can do this, you can do anything.
>>
>>31109484
A fucking meme, because you never hear ‘high value woman’, ‘high value student’ or ‘high value employee’ get peddled even for a tiny bit of fraction of the fucking meme. Just be a man, good human being and don’t care.
>>
>>31109484

"High value man" is a term created by mansluts who want to excuse their whorish behavior.
>>
>>31119891
And buy their shitty course, join discord/TG to leech off of referrals and sponsorships. Basic simps for manwhores. I don’t have any other term for the twisted logic the value is based on while at the same time mocking OF whores and their simps.
>>
>>31109484
It just means "desirable"
So have money and be hot
>>
>>31111978
Dude has a robust jaw, ngl
>>
High-value to whom?
>>
>>31117040
Just a concise summary of thousands of women's tinder, bumble, hinge profiles.
>>
>>31109658
this. foids will always think theyre too good for you so dont bother putting in too much effort. The smartest men are the ones who can convince their foid to still put in all the effort despite them not doing shit.
>>
>>31117052
>>
File: if.jpg (662 KB, 2049x2560)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>31109484
>>31109746
Cultivate or possess traits which people find valuable. Also embrace the Kipling-pill, pic related

>>31109912
The value of a man is not measured wholly, or even substantially, by the number of people he beds.
>>
>>31121647
I remember my first exposure to the entire 'alpha/beta/etc' man explanation also proved to me it was bullshit.
Heartiste carefully described an Alpha versus a Beta.
To him a tall, good-looking, well-liked, intelligent, successful, charismatic man who married a gorgeous, brilliant, charming, happy wife, only ever had sex with her, and had a large number of happy, well-adjusted children was a LOSEr, at best a weak beta.
A fat, ugly, ignorant loser living in mom's basement that fucked a different skank whore every week? That, he said, was an ALPHA, a TOP MAN, a TRUE CHAD.
Not even kidding look it up.
All the PUA types cheered him on, all of them copied it, the redpillers and blackpillers happily repeat it to this very day.
FFS, Teddy Spaghetti had to invent the term Sigma Male to explain how he never got laid until he married but wasn't a loser!
>>
>>31121484
swag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.