[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i have confessed to many guys in my school yet none have shown interest. i am short, slightly chubby and pale. i have seen guys date worse women at my school. ive always made it VERY obvious that i am avaliable so why wont any guys take the goddamned oppurtunity..... am i the problem?
>>
“Slightly” chubby
>>
i aint those 100 kg obese americans if thats what you're thinking
>>
>>31121825
Mix of coming off too strong or not strong enough and being boring.
>>
>>31121825
Talk to them for a bit first
>>
>>31121825
do you post things online? snapchat, instagram, tiktok, etc? that's the main thing some men use to approach women.
>>
another incel thread
>>
>>31121825
>i have confessed to many guys in my school
That might be part of the problem, if they know you are just confessing to people all the time they may be less likely to take it seriously.
You've given a loose physical description of yourself, but other things are also important.
>>
>>31122363
This.
If a woman throws herself at a guy (me) she barely knows, I'm going to assume she does so for other guys in similar situations, which makes me think she's loose. And if I already knew she is running around confessing feelings to a dozen other guys? No way am I getting myself involved.
It's not irreparable if you haven't actually done anything with those guys. But you'll need to stop cold approaching, do damage control and/or find a different setting to meet guys, and then take your time getting to know others before making a move again. Make sure that you know about a guy's personality and character, and give him a chance to learn a little about you, before indicating interest.

On the other hand, this is only my take on things. Not all men will think like me. If you literally do only care about looks or having a casual relationship, then sure, your approach is fine and will work eventually.
But if that's not your goal, it's still how you will come off, and the longer it goes on, the harder it will be to shake the reputation. In this case, you should count yourself lucky that all these guys did is reject you. It would be far worse if one of them had taken advantage of you, like pretending to be interested just to sleep with you.
>>
>>31121825
> i am short, slightly chubby and pale.
imagine living in easy mode (aka being a woman) and having qualities that are loved my males and still failing to get a betabux male
> i am avaliable so why wont any guys take the goddamned oppurtunity
male not longer approach women outside of online dating because no one want to get #MeToo. Here’s a crazy idea: find a man who’s handsome, approach him and ask him for a date. you will always success
why are women such a bunch of cowards?
>>
>>31121825
If you go for Chads you have to be Stacy
>>
>>31122472
Did you even read the post? OP said she asks out a bunch of guys.
Not all men are as desperate and unthinking as incels. Women aren't guaranteed success with any given guy just because they're women. They'll have more success in getting a date than men, sure, but pretending like they can have any guy they want will only make them insecure when that doesn't happen. And getting a date does NOT mean finding a guy who cares about them, who is both worth committing to/marrying and who wants to commit.
>>
File: 140938131.png (77 KB, 960x928)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>31121825
>slightly chubby
>>
>>31121825
>am having a hard time in getting guys to like me
How is this possible?
Just how ugly are you?
> confessed to many guys
That sounds like a problem right there. How "eager" are you? How desperate do you come across?
> ive always made it VERY obvious
I see.
> am i the problem?
How could that be? You've made it VERY obvious.
>>
>>31122512
>OP said she asks out a bunch of guys.
No, xhe didn't.
>made it VERY obvious that i am avaliable so why wont any guys take the goddamned oppurtunity
Meaning xhe held eye contact for 2 milliseconds longer than normal and expected him to ask her out.
>>
>>31122524
this and the rules

TITS+TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>>
File: tegaki (53).png (91 KB, 500x800)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>t.
>>
>>31121825
why not use a dating app
>>
>>31121825
How chubby are we talking? No offense. Love girls with some meat on their bones, but not TOO much meat, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>31123934
WHO'S THIS CUTIE?
>>
>>31124034
i got it from >>>/i/, doomer girl thread
>>
File: 26b.png (52 KB, 720x644)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>31124058
>>
>>31121825
i've seen girls call themselves slightly chubby while looking like a genderbent peter griffin lmao. but anyway even if you are indeed just slightly overweight you should work on losing weight, good for both your looks and your physical and mental health
>>
also don't try that hard to make yourself always appear available, always asking out guys, etc. its just gonna make u look desperate. just let things start naturally

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.