[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 240452479-256-k688652.jpg (9 KB, 256x400)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I know this is going to sound retarded, especially here of all places. But if I go into a random 4chan thread, sometimes I'll say something random and get dogpiled. I'm used to it on 4chan so that one doesnt really bother me that much. But if its say, a discord server I'm trying to talk in, sometimes people there will randomly decide to get offended over the stupidest shit and then the whole server will shit on you for entertainment, trying to make you feel bad, before inevitably just banning you, and it turns out it was a whole waste of time.

The issue i have is i feel guilty about the rejection, and that i can't stop thinking about it, even if I know its stupid. I feel like I'm "in trouble" like im a kid or something. I'm not an inflammatory person, and i never go out of my way to bully anyone, which is ironically what these other people do. And its not like I'm just saying stuff that would provoke arguments and not realize it, im not autistic, and plus most the time this shit doesnt happen. Socially I have trouble making friends but its just because im shy and/or insecure, but i function just fine in public and whatever.
So i guess im wondering how do i get rid of that deep seated feeling of guilt and rejection just because someone got triggered at me for something. I dont know if other people even have this issue. oddly enough this is pretty much an internet only issue, I dont have this issue irl. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, I can explain further if its confusing
>>
Boy do I understand. Maybe my thread will help you? >>31119711
>>
>>31124839
Dude this happens to millions of people every day.
Check out this YT video https://www.youtube.com/live/olKfVu7ESiI and read the comments by the user "quickanddirtyroleplaying"

This was just a super recent example of a live streamer who admitted, in public, to bullying HIS OWN PAID PATRON. The guy comes in the comments super genuine and heartfelt honest, where you just feel even more sorry for him as he pleads his case, and Derik actually says in reply to him
>I thought about it and it's good you left after being bullied. We like to have fun here.
A direct insult to his face. To his own patron.

This bully isnt being canceled for this. It is normalized. Everyone is a bully now I guess. It's insane.
>>
What a gay little faggot you are. Try killing yourself
>>
>>31124862
to be honest these kinds of comments bother me the least. Its just a random comment. Its the ones that are well written or have some substance that are the worst. But its not a single comment thing, its the whole situation
>>
Bumping this thread, I also would like to know answers to this
>>
>>31125299
go check out this guys thread >>31119711
its the one ive been namefagging in lol. It gives me the why, at least, but doesnt give me the way to avoid the feelings of guilt and unpleasantness. Maybe its unavoidable, idk. maybe in order to not feel the pain of that rejection i would have to go on strinctly refusing any sort of connection whatsoever. the other thread helps but yeah
>>
>>31124839
IDK sounds like a dumb thing to feel guilty over. I mean I don't start digital lynch mobs but they don't make me feel guilty since I laugh my ass off anytime people dogpile me online.
>>
>>31124839
This is my second guideline for mental peace: other people's triggers are not your responsibility. If you're purposely trying to agitate someone, that's different. But otherwise, their reaction is their responsibility.
>>
>>31124839
i just try not to say socially inappropriate things in the setting but also i try to avoid places where i have to speak like that
>>
>>31125321
well thats the thing. maybe its because im a dumb insecure gril who had trouble making friends in elementary and highschool, and the feeling of that rejection carries over.

And yeah it is dumb, I know that. Thats why i dont like how i just feel this sense of unease and dread and guilt. I'm not ACTUALLY guilty and its not like i apologize to them because ive pretty much never done something wrong. Most recently I was in a discord server for a topic i like (mbti) and someone in general was talking about the mall. I chime in like "hey has anyone else noticed how weird it is theres a bunch of teenage girls all of a sudden in edgy y2k clothes, or like goth clothes?". idk if i said teens exactly but theyre definitely good looking, skinny girls, which puts them into a more rare category. Maybe thats what set them off and took my words out of context (its important to say the age anyway because they're literally teenagers), but the server just started immediately reeeeing. like "ummmm let them wear what they want???" "I'm glad they can express themselves" "thats the new normal, you dont like it too bad so sad" "uh just because someone dresses different doesnt make it bad" "stop projecting youre just insecure" like im pretty sure these were snowflake girls because thats what they acted like. They all got pretty quiet when i asked if any of them were over 18 lmao. but the thing is i didnt even say they looked bad, or that it was bad. Literally i just said the sudden number of it happening was weird because its all of a sudden common. It was just an observation but I might as well have said "stupid teenagers are wearing devil clothes, they need to be wearing normal people clothes like good girls". and its like fuck, why take what i said completely out of context.
>>
>>31125345
see, i know that, and honestly its kind easier to deal with it irl. Like if a dude yells at me, i cry. men are scary when theyre angry. i think thats completely normal, and i cant help it. I'm not crying over internet bullshit, but i cant shake the feeling of guilt and dread and it brings down my mood. idk i think part of it is thinking these people mean it genuinely when theyre probably talking out their ass.

yknow how some people say "Oh i just said that when i was angry, but i didnt mean it" I could never understand that. desu when i get angry i just speak without a filter, or without most of my filter. even so i only do that if i legit dont care about the relationship anymore and can deal with the consequences of that person possibly leaving because of it. that was a bit of a ramble lol but yea idk. i cant survive anywhere except 4chan now because everyone is trigger happy with the bans
>>
stop caring. literally just stop giving a fuck. most of these losers are so terminally online and brain dead that their opinions shouldn’t matter.

if you saw the faces of those posters, i doubt you’d take them seriously. i just imagine they are fat tranny uggos who have nothing better to do but exert what little power they have being an online entity. do you give a fuck about what the homeless schizo calls you unprovoked on the street?

i used to make the mistake that online egos must be very attractive and successful if they were so confident in their opinions. turns out it is literally the opposite, especially if they go through the trouble of hiding all their photos of themselves. their voices are even worse LMAO.

i’ll never forget how i added an online friend to my facebook, only to realize how unfortunate their appearance and lifestyle was, and how likely none of the exciting things they told me about were even real. i’m pretty sure they knew the ruse was up too, because they shortly stopped talking to me and tried other avenues to appear “bigger” and their tone changed to be more respectful when they realized i don’t look like a baldur’s gate character.

ofcourse if you are looking and leading lives just like /them/, this is harder to get over; but probably a sign you should grow your confidence in your real life (work out, get good job, relationship, etc) so that this shit rolls off your shoulder.
>>
>>31125373
those are very good points anon, and i agree with you. I pretty much know all these things already, but its why the rejection is confusing to me, because im already aware of and believe everything you said here.
Actually if i ever add people from soc, i get really annoyed when they want to show their face or call because I know if theyre an uggo im not gonna want to talk to them anymore lmao.
literally "touch grass" is so real. once i get off my computer I dont feel guilty anymore, because im too busy doing something that really matters, like my skill building hobbies, or working out, or doing music stuff, ect. I'm not an uggo either, I'm not vain but people call me cute whether theyve only seen my face, or only know my personality. I just wish i didnt feel the feeling. Idk, maybe theres too much of a tunnel vision online that i need to break myself out of. But sadly all the logic in the world hasnt been able to stop me from feeling bad. Maybe its inevitable, or maybe i need some irl friends lol. I'm working on it, using dating apps is like fishing with dynamite, but i want FRIENDS, i dont need a boyfriend right this second. dating apps might not be the most efficient way to do that, and i do have other irl plans to move my life forward, but yeah
>>
>>31125427
oh, you’re a woman. how old are you? women are pretty hardwired to be submissive to peer pressure. either accept the loneliness or get used to riding with the rest of the wave. as per rule of nature, there are no such thing as male friends (they will always be orbiters) or real female friends (they will always be retarded and trigger friendly)

get married, your husband should be your best friend.
>>
>>31125359
>"I chime in like "hey has anyone else noticed how weird it is theres a bunch of teenage girls all of a sudden in edgy y2k clothes, or like goth clothes?". idk if i said teens exactly but theyre definitely good looking, skinny girls, which puts them into a more rare category. Maybe thats what set them off and took my words out of context (its important to say the age anyway because they're literally teenagers), but the server just started immediately reeeeing. like "ummmm let them wear what they want???" "I'm glad they can express themselves" "thats the new normal, you dont like it too bad so sad" "uh just because someone dresses different doesnt make it bad" "stop projecting youre just insecure" like im pretty sure these were snowflake girls because thats what they acted like. They all got pretty quiet when i asked if any of them were over 18 lmao. but the thing is i didnt even say they looked bad, or that it was bad. Literally i just said the sudden number of it happening was weird because its all of a sudden common. It was just an observation but I might as well have said "stupid teenagers are wearing devil clothes, they need to be wearing normal people clothes like good girls". and its like fuck, why take what i said completely out of context."

Lol that was a good laugh man. If you really can't find the humor in it while it happens listen to some good comedy. Namely Sam Hyde, Norm MacDonald, George Carlin and old clips of Howard Stern (none of his modern stuff it's shit and safe edgy). Point is comedians who explicitly find the humor in pissing others off.

I found this out as a kid, so maybe it comes more naturally to some than others for whatever reason. I grew up religious (still am) so what I loved to do was post good bait comments to make everyone mad at me in the atheist Youtube scene (Amazing atheist types). Those days are some of my fondest memories related to the internet.
>>
>>31125462
I'm 27 lol. I dont want to hear about that being old and i need to get married like yesterday, I'm well aware of the situation lol. I dont necessarily agree with it either, but I've been on 4chan long enough so i get the narrative.
but yeah i understand, ive always had trouble keeping girl friends, and any guy friends ive had just wanted to fugg at one point or another. I like to think those friendships were real, but they still had a motive maybe. but at least irl i know what the issue is, and its that i think i need to put myself out there more. I'm dating again, and i was going to wait until i was in a better position to do it, but for a couple reasons i jumped the gun, kind of accidentally lol.

and yeah if i had irl friends i probably wouldnt be upset about being rejected from some stupid blue haired snowflake echo chamber. But it still hurts my feelings, as retarded as that is. I dont like those people, i dont want their approval, and i dont think theyre smart. But I guess when youre in there trying to have a conversation with them, you're looking at them as equals, just by the fact youre talking to them. so the rejection feels personal regardless. idk.
>>
This thread is low vibrational insecurity sperging and is quite frankly pissing me off
>>
>>31125490
lol, i love those guys, humour is a huge thing for me. I feel like that should be super basic, but i guess lots of women just dont have a sense of humour? lots of guys dont either actually, but i think women are worse for it. my favourites are ones with sarcastic humour like ryan reynolds. I wish i was that cool
>>
>>31125614
well fucking sorry bro, ill try not to have problems next time
>>
>>31124839
It is the offender's job to try not to offend. Without overly censoring yourself, try to be more sure of your audience's openness to "controversial" ideas before expressing them.
>>
>>31125627
Try harder.
>>
>>31125631
well thats the thing. I'm not being controversial. How is making an observation about the clothes people are wearing controversial? I can understand how people would say commenting on what people wear COULD be a sensitive topic, but, i mean in that case you wouldnt even be able to have a real conversation at all.
to be fair, this problem is most common on discord, which normally i dont spend a whole lot of time on, but its like every new server you join is full of retards (no i dont say that to their face). but its THEE platform to use if you want to actually talk to people online and stay in touch. so idk. using soc at least i can know that its not going to be filled with a bunch of liberal women that cry when you say the word fat
>>
>>31125609
>27
whew, cutting it close? relationships including friendships only get worse from here on out.

think about how long you need to date a guy before he decides to pop the question. then there’s a year of engagement as you plan the wedding. on average, that’s 4 years of commitment. and if that shit doesn’t pan out, your dating pool only narrows further as you get older. you’re already past the prime (18~24 gets the best pick of the pool) and being 30 and single raises all sorts of red flags to other (normal) men. men would only marry if they want family, so don’t delude yourself with a DINK marriage, it’s much cheaper for men to milk your youth and find a younger model when you get too old if kids are not part of his goals.

women’s fertility drops drastically after 35: so if a man wants more than one kid out of you, you’d have to have a shotgun wedding at 28. it’s advised to rest 1.8 years before trying for a kid again. not to mention how on average, it takes 1 year to conceive. by this logic, if you got pregnant starting today, you’d only be able to have 2 kids. but right now as you are, it’s looking closer to none.

i’m not even kidding you, you are literally running out of time and wasting it on online approval.
>>
>>31125701
>relationships including friendships only get worse from here on out.
doomer mindset. heck i barely have any relationships at all right now and im mopre optimistic than you are. I'm not worried about marriage or kids. Itll happen when it happens. so anyway

I didnt ask about irl. I asked about online. Its fine, I basically got the answers i needed from the other dudes thread. We have almost identical problems lmao. But i was wondering how to not feel bad about them. But yeah you pretty much took my topic and ran the other direction lmao. I didnt ask for a doomer incel monologue.
>>
>>31125648
it seems like you just handled them disagreeing badly. try to be chiller and more confident in your opinion, explain yourself, and acknowledge problems in your view if you observe any even if you still believe what you believe. also it's normal for fashion to come in and out of style. when we were young dressing like hippies was trendy too.
>>
>>31124839
Increase your testosterone. You sound low T.
>>
>>31125427
>i dont need a boyfriend
Ignore my previous post, it isn't going to work for you.
>>
>>31125722
on the contrary i’m a (biological) woman who is married and been through your predicament in my early 20s and quickly realized what a waste of time that was. seeing you like this at 27 is like watching a trainwreck about to happen.

you are wasting your time on shit that doesn’t matter. the sooner you realize that, the better your predicament.
>>
>>31125736
the entire group like insulted me and then banned me lmao. they didnt disagree, they were like "youre just insecure" "none of these girls would get with you lol" (im a straight woman, and even if i wasnt i wouldnt be interested in them anyway) and just like other things youd expect butthurt twitter fags to say. I dont know how old they were, but ive only seen children and young adults act like this. Usually you can sniff it out if you walk into a server and see how they act, but i didnt lurk, and usually if you intend on interacting somewhere youre not looking to try and find something retarded, usually it would just stick out.
There shouldnt have been problems in the pov. It wasnt a long winded explanation, it was just a simple observation. I think honestly they were just edgy girls who felt personally attacked. but i was definitely chill, definitely confident, but there were no "problems" because i didnt make a statement based off an opinion.

>>31125740
i just got my hormones checked lol. I do have a phonecall coming up but ive completely forgotten when its supposed to be lol

>>31125749
ive had two long term relationships, but ive never actually dated. guys push for relationships so hard and i dont get the chance to hardly meet anyone else. That's basically how i ended up with a dude for about 4 years who didnt respect me. anyway that's not the point of the thread

>>31125755
that's kind of the sad part, i know its a complete waste of time because when i have to turn away from my computer its like coming back to "real life" and thinking "damn, what a waste of time, i could have spent that time working on a skill" but then again procrastination has always been an issue for me anyway. I'm working on it, but its still a thing for sure.
I guess realizing its a waste of time will make me feel less bad about it? idk
>>
>>31125780
they could have been very younf. did you say anything back? in my opinion there is basically always a speech check you can pass if you can be heard, but sometimes people already have their mind made up. yeah sometimes discords can be hard to find a place in but there are cool people out there in them from time to time. maybe search by age too.
>>
>>31125740
This.
OP is an absolute fucking sissy faggot beta
>>
>>31125701
>30 and single raises all sorts of red flags to other (normal) men. Lots of guys set their age filters to 29. Women 30 or over simply disappear for them. I did exactly this. So turning 30 puts you into a different dating pool. There was no way I was going to fuck around with IVF in the future so I just got rid of anyone where that might have become a problem.
>>31125722
> doomer mindset
Nah, he's exactly right. You're running out of time, so don't play around. Take it seriously.
At least you're not already 35. I know women who blew it completely doing the career thing. No man she's interested in are taking her seriously.
>>
>>31125797
I did say things back. I didnt insult them back, but when they would ask "why are you asking such stupid questions" i would reclarify "I'm asking why theres suddenly such a high number of girls wearing edgy clothes when this never used to happen" like i could understand a couple but there's wayyy more than there used to be. I mean im over the topic and i dont really care anymore, but it was basically that. I was looking by server theme. I'm into MBTI, so it was an MBTI server. Ironically enough that server was called "The Psych Ward". I thought that was just a joke but apparently not...

>>31125807
yeah, i dont really care for the "running out of time" mindset. I'm not going to rush to find the love of my life who i want to spend the rest of my life with lmao. That's not a decision you want to rush. Plus, women HAVE to have a career. I need to be able to make money to live, and plus a job gives you a respectable place in society. What if a man dumps you? I'm not going to be helpless, im going to depend on myself lol. I'm not going to forgo a family for a career, but theres something to be said for the time a woman loses raising a family on her career, while a man has both family and career. That's why women get alimony in court lmao. Anyway. once again, irl social wasnt an issue and completely unrelated to feeling guilty over retarded internet people
>>
>>31125780
think of it this way, if you care about what they say, it just means you’re a part of their retard flock and are destined to join their fate. you aren’t a teen anymore to waste time with these people, you need to shed the losers out of your life ASAP and stabilize your real life. you think these guys haven’t been in your position before but accepted to join the “consensus” in order to fit in somewhere in their miserable life? their online life is all they have, which is why they bitch so much and why everything matters from internet politics to discord etiquette, the gayest thing in the world. don’t walk their path by giving a shit about what they say.
>>
>>31125837
yeah i bet they were younger girls into it and felt accused of being basic or were just messing with you
>>
>>31125842
you have a really good point anon. I think I know that already but I kind of forgot. I try and remind myself of this in the moment, but idk, it feels like ive failed socially, and its as if it WAS an irl interaction. Thing is, i can identify who on dicord is probably a young adult, because they act in the exact same retarded way I did when i was 18 (pretty much getting overly hyper or edgy about random shit that doesnt matter). I guess its that i dont know theyre retarded until they start bitching at me for something a normal person wouldnt bitch about. Id like a server to be a regular in, literally just so that i have some randos to talk to when im online. I do believe you about the internet being their life tho. See, in a lot of ways im terminally online too, but i dont DEFEND it. I do have a life outside the internet, even if i struggle to not cave into the ease of just being online as opposed to like, cooking, cleaning, playing instruments, writing, reading, ect. theres definitely a mental separation and a kind of tunnel vision. That's why I deleted my instagram, i would get sucked into the doomscroll, sometimes for hours. I would get into comment arguments, and a lot of the time I would get banned, so i just deleted the whole hellfire. But now I guess im slotting in other time wasters into my day.

>>31125846
Probably a bit of both. i dont think they could understand that when i said "most people are average and dress basic" they took that as me telling these girls to "dress more conservatively" or something lmao. In reality i was referring to a bell curve where, by definition, most people are average. my mistake i guess lol
>>
>>31125873
yeah i'm not going to lie it sounds like you fucked up your presentation but it doesn't matter; billion fish. i've done worse.
>>
>>31125837
>the love of my life who i want to spend the rest of my life
This concept will doom you.
The "love of your life" doesn't exist. It's quite literally a children's fairy tale. That isn't at all how relationships work.
"love" is a hormonal response which lasts for at most 2 years. It's sole purpose is to get you pregnant. When it fades out without a pregnancy, women reject the men they are currently with and seek out another.
This is why today, people have many serial 2 - 3 year relationships. They will NEVER find "the one" and then they age out of the dating pool and buy cats.
Marriage isn't about love. It's a financial / practical transaction between a male and a female towards a common goal... the children. Attachment grows later.
>>
>>31125837
the fact you feel guilty over retarded internet people is exactly why we’re telling you to get your real life shit in order. because then, suddenly, internet retards don’t matter.

>what if a man dumps you
what the fuck did you do to get him to dump you? that’s why you date people who want serious relationships from the get-go, not flings.

> theres something to be said for the time a woman loses raising a family on her career, while a man has both family and career
imagine being so buckbroken by jews and thinking that life is more noble than being a wife….
>>
>>31125837
>I need to be able to make money to live
Thats fine, but scope out potential mates around you while you do it, and don't believe the "career" bullshit. It's a job.
>>
>>31125873
the internet is an escape and a way for losers in particular to shed their repulsive IRL skin and larp as something they wish they were where they are in control of something for once in their life. they WANT people to believe the internet is real life, and will drag and shame everyone they can to fit into their little narrative. unfortunately, it has somewhat worked, but only as long as they get unmasked like that dog walking tranny faggot from reddit. everyone laughed at him. but i bet his discord thought he was the smartest guy they knew.
>>
>>31125892
well i DO have a lot of my real life shit in order. I mean aside from a job and a social life lmao. when i had a job i didnt even use discord because i was so busy. I am looking for work, im hoping to hear back about an interview I had, but in the meantime yeah i have a lot of spare time. I work out and diet because im hoping thatll make me more confident and more attractive, but i just want friends and a job. I still feel like i would get upset about the butthurt retards though, retardedly enough

>what the fuck did you do to get him to dump you?
yeah because all men are marriage material and divorces happen for no reason lol
I'm not a fucking buckbroken jew. I'm not going to rely on a man financially. I cant. it doesnt fucking work. not to mention, it doesnt make sense. Plus, i think one of the leading causes of divorce was money issues?? i think another might have been not being appreciated. Anyway, I like the white picket fence suburban 50s dream too anon, but its not a fucking reality anymore. I would like to find my soulmte and marry and have kids but im not a fucking fortune teller who knows the future and i dont want to be fucking penniless if man decides on a whim hes "not in the mood" for me anymore. what kind of intelligent person would put themselves in that situation. Sure ill take love and romance and marriage but im not stupid.

>Thats fine, but scope out potential mates around you while you do it, and don't believe the "career" bullshit. It's a job.
well no shit. Id rather not waste 1/2 my entire waking hours doing something i hate, but you still have the other half of your time. and normal people spend that time at home or nuturing social relationships. So of course you do both. again im not retarded. I mean if you want to call me retarded for feeling bad about the rejection from internet people i kind of maybe wanted to talk to, call me retarded for that lol
>>
File: Bt8zq8QCcAAgng1.jpg (40 KB, 475x356)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31125923
see i hear that a lot and i guess its true, but i just dont get it. i dont get the whole "escape" thing. Like if i didnt have the internet id probably be at the library a lot, or doing my hobbies. But that would be circa 1980's because the internets been around after that. Maybe id watch a lot of tv, idk. but its just what i tend to do becuase I get to "explore" online, and i like funny things, so here i am. So i guess i use it as an escape too, kind of, but i dont larp. idk maybe because im genuine, i think other people are geniune too.
>>
>>31125936
it’s so fucking easy to keep a man, just don’t cheat, do some chores, fuck once in a while and tell him you love him. that’s assuming you’re dating the right kind of guy. if a man dumps you it’s for two reasons
>1. you are batshit insane
>2. he was never serious about you, and have hinted or stated this in the beginning at some point that you willingly ignored.
men are not psychological masterminds, they are extremely simple and no bullshit.

and if you insist that men are the psychos, it tells more about your choice in men than it does about men on the whole. women are the gatekeepers (mostly, until they are 25), you will always have a pool to select from. men just hope to be picked. just don’t pick the ones with the red flags. pick the ones that are humble and modest.
>>
>>31125959
imagine being ugly, fat, retarded, and talentless. it also means you aren’t welcomed anywhere in public until you fix yourself up to normie standards. but you are probably too stupid and lazy to do anything about it, and default to nature’s design of finding shortcuts for survival in desperate situations just to get by.

here comes the internet, where at a press of a button, you too can be the uwu anime girl and wear a new “face” everyday as it is convenient for you. then you find a group of people who will leap with you, as long as you play by their gay rules.

that’s literally it
>>
>>31126011
larp* not leap lmao
>>
>>31126011
I guess. That just seems so pathetic to me. I mean I was kind of a loser growing, but I was pretty self aware. I was probably just a little reclusive and maybe weird, but when I had to resort to hanging out with the weeb kids I was like “this girl is just too stupid, I can’t fucking do this” and so sometimes I myself had to ghost people because they were just too much. Once I started being right wing (alt right, frankly) instead of some libtard apologist, I realized how much easier and better it is to just grow up and get your shit together than it is to be a lazy fuck with a terrible life and feel like you’re “not allowed” to do anything about it. Idk I know some people are retarded but maybe I have to stop looking at them all much as equals. I can empathize with a bad situation, but I can’t empathize with stupid. Thing is, I don’t even consider myself smart, particularly. I still do retarded shit but I usually KNOW it’s retarded yknow
>>
>>31124870
People are angry and venting because of the economy a.k.a. kikes.
>>
>>31124844
>>31124839
Stick to 4chan guys. I have the same problem. I'm not an autist and I get along with most people IRL perfectly fine. The Internet nowadays is just so full of retarded zoomers, it's as unusable as the equivalent of going to some zoomer party and trying to get along with the people there. It's a massive disconnect by its nature.
>>
>>31125780
Online chat with weirdos is a waste of time. Figure out what you want to do in life - a purpose/goal. Otherwise other people will determine your life.
>>
>>31128676
so what im getting from this thread is that theres no way to absolve myself from the actual feelings of guilt, but to spend my time doing other things (which is fair), and then by doing those things i automatically wont care about the banning. I guess thats true, but i do have a life filled with other things, its that period of time when im online thats when shtf. but idk i guess by minimizing it it wont matter. Ideally yes i would have a social life, and im dating again. I know collecting a bunch of orbiters is a piss poor excuse for a social life but its the best i can do for the moment while im unemployed and live at home ._.
>>
womo
>>
>>31125609
I am a fellow chan-dwelling femanon and happen to be the same age as you. I also have a lot of the same issues with girl friends being hard to keep but guy friends mostly just ending up wanting sex and that being hard too
Lmk and I can give you my Discord
>>
>>31124839
If this is happening everywhere you go, you're either retarded, annoying or just an asshole.
>>
>>31128124
Wait just saw you are fully right wing. >>31132450
here
I am a socialist and also have a lot of leftist sympathies. Being right wing as a girl is kind of like being a chicken who wants to enhance chicken nugget production
So nevermind
>>
>>31132485
>Being right wing as a girl is kind of like being a chicken who wants to enhance chicken nugget production
no its not lol. maybe the 4chan incel version of right wing, but true conservatism and right wing basically means the freedom to be feminine and not having to do degenerate things. im right wing because i care about the economy, society, and basically i just want to keep people as healthy as possible both mentally and physically and socially. So idk what youre on about being alt right being a bad thing because its a reaction to the sick society we live in today

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.