[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2567.jpg (102 KB, 828x679)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
This girl I've known for years and started talking to consistently some months ago takes a day to two weeks to respond to my texts. When she does they're pretty lengthy and she asks questions and leaves room to continue the conversation, but that's still an abysmal amount of time to take to respond to someone she "cares about" (which is what she told me). I like her but I don't think she likes me. Should I give up and find someone else? I feel retarded for entertaining this for this long.
>>
>>31127211
Yes. Find someone else. Also don’t take so long to get into a relationship after meeting them.
>>
>>31127231
I hung out with her a while ago but didn't make any moves or anything. I think she saw it as a "date" as friends.
>>
bump
>>
If you confused if she likes you, she doesnt

If she likes you, you will know. it will be so obvious or enough to where you wont question it. its supposed to be a smooth process so if not just leave it

>this comes from a virgin who started getting girls last year
>>
>>31127211
>Should I give up and find someone else?
Yes. Somene you can physically touch.
>>
>>31127531
that's not how you use greentext newfaggot.
Also if you're trying to tell people about relationships, the bare minimum qualification is having had sex with one while in a relationship.
Hell, I wouldn't have counted anything you've had before with girls as a "relationship" for that exact reason.
>>
bump
>>
>>31127247
>"date" as friends.
What
>>
>>31128912
Not a date at all
>>
>>31128915
Then say that, dont make up nonsense terms. Just say hanging out
>>
>>31128925
That's what I said, you might be hallucinating or something anon.
>>
>>31127211
Redpill: Stop texting women. It builds a false sense of intimacy and doesn't get you anywhere. It isn't real communication. If she's not your girlfriend then you should primarily use texting to set up dates, share brief snippets of news and information, and periodically remind her of your existence. You should not be "having a conversation" over text, especially not anything lengthy or thoughtful. It's a total waste of time and you're rotting your brain, atrophying your social skills, and making her dry with every pointless text you send.
>>
>>31127211
>really long texts
Why do I get the feeling this actually just means 2 sentences instead of 1 bc every zoomer is an adhd cheeshole riddled brain that thinks anything more than 140 characters is a lengthy novel?
>>
>>31129059
Based.

Anon is right. Why the fuck does everyone text now a days? Even calling is now outdated. You can literally video call anyone with one button, and thus remind her of your sexy face everytime you flirt.
>>
>>31127531
>If she likes you, you will know. it will be so obvious or enough to where you wont question it
Why are you describing women as if they were men?
Only the tomboyest tomboys act like that
>>
>>31129248
Nah, many girls will make it obvious. We just struggle to recognize it sometimes.
>>
>>31129251
Stop being a simp and defending shameless princess femoid behaviour.
I'm not playing face divination.
>>
>>31129265
The girl who invited me over when her parents were out of town made it pretty obvious.
>>
>>31129275
Stay with her at all costs, princess behavior starts when they age and get influenced by the bad sides of society.
She's just honest because you're one of her firsts.
>>
>>31129147
She would send 5-6 messages at a time, then I would send 5-6 messages, and back and forth. They each were about a paragraph long.
>>
>>31129291
Our relationship ended. Girls drop hints that they're into a guy. When a girl likes you, asking them out is a layup.
>>
>>31129382
You insist on your point even though I guarantee you you're wrong. Why did you guys end the relationship?
>>
>>31127211
If there isn't romantic interest within the first 2-3 meet ups then you're friendzoned and you should move on. These never, ever, ever, materialize into relationships. Women think they can keep you around as some kind of free therapist where they can unload all of their problems whenever they want and offer nothing in return. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>31129395
I didn't like her very much. Girls' hints are hard to read, but they're there. Many girls are very forward. You can tell the difference between a girl just using you and when she's into you. Girls don't really talk to guys they don't like or don't want anything from. If a girl is talking to you and she's not talking to you like someone she can use, then she's probably into you. She could have a bf, but a friendly girl who isn't interested behaves slightly different. Girls are rarely going to explicitly ask a guy or invite them . They work a support role to set up easy shots for you to take. If a girl really likes you and isn't iffy, then it's even more obvious. Iffy girls will see an ick and may be nope out, girls already very into you won't care. That's why it feels so easy. When a woman likes you, especially if she likes you more than you like her, escalating is a joke.
>>
>>31129059
Really good post.
>>
>>31129430
I see. Well, if it's too easy it's a huge turnoff too.
>>
girl
>>
>>31129427
We've only met up once. Butt I'll take your advice anyway anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.