[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My friend gave me some weed for 420, never smoked before but been around people who have. The stuff is home grown and looks and smells especially dank. How much should I smoke? I don't even own a pipe or know how to roll a joint. Should I make edibles?
>>
File: 1712152356989828.gif (373 KB, 600x856)
373 KB
373 KB GIF
go to a smoke shop and ask them for a wooden one-hitter

smash up and smoke about as much as the size of your pinkie nail
>>
>>31127989
Throw it away. You are better off without it.
>>
>>31127989
Don’t make edibles. You’ll either do it wrong and not get high or you’ll do it right and get way too high.You can make a pipe out of a soda can to smoke if you’re cheap.
>how
Google it. Smoke however much you feel like. It’s weed, not meth
>>
>>31128026
based and clear pilled desu

this life event has consequences btw
>>
>>31127989
Throw it out and disown your "friend".
>>
>>31127989
Tbh vaping is better than smoking. But since you're just trying it and probably don't want to spend money, you could get a basic $30 pipe from a head shop and a stainless steel screen to prevent the weed from falling in.
Size of a pinkie nail is a good measurement from other anon.
Make sure you have some time off and no responsibilities for a few hours. Have some entertainment ready or enjoy some sunshine.
>>
>>31127989
If he was good friend, he would close that container.
>>
>>31128117
Take one decent hit at first, you should see some smoke as you exhale. Then wait 10-15 minutes. Don't take a bunch of hits immediately, you want to slowly dose your way up until you feel something.
>>
>>31127989
"""friend""" gives op a free sample to get op hooked and dependent on it so he can start buying from him
>>
>>31128558
Weed isn't meth you foreskin
>>
>>31128117
Yeah I think this is the best answer
OP, you're gonna definitely be surprised by how lame weed is. I just recently tried it again after like a decade off of it and man it's lame
>>
>>31127989
Just pop it in your mouth and gnaw it until it’s baby food and swallow it. If you get too high, don’t worry. You’ll be fine in a couple hours. Don’t eat goyslop or you’ll prolly puke. Dip it like tobacco, or a hamster, you know. Not a whole mouthful.
>>
weed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.