[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: toad eating gnocci.jpg (54 KB, 720x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
i think i have the potential to have a fulfilling, productive life but all i can do is shut myself inside my room, waste time online and curl up in bed. thats all i can manage to do despite having decent social skills, the ability to learn new things quickly and enjoying my studies. besides i have no need to break my back wageslaving, i live with my family and have money saved up from working all summer
what gives? i have every opportunity to bloom, yet im stagnating. how do i get over this strange invisible barrier?
pic related i wish i was a toad or a thoughtless creature of some kind
>>
>>31128461
frog i having a dick on the side
>>
mind frog
>>
>>31128545
i was thinking that
>>
>>31128461
That's not mind fog, that's laziness
>>
>>31128632
wrong, go back to twitter with your lame quips.

anyway, i have had the same experience. i dont know you, so i cant say definitively, but i will say that what got me out of it was an accomplishment that led to an increase in self-belief, and most importantly a sudden strong desire to fulfil a particular goal. and also spite.
>>
>>31129134
Nothing he said was incorrect
>>
>>31128632
i dont think so. if i dont work, i study, and if i dont study, i work. i simply been feeling less and less disposition towards doing anything as of late
in any case, if laziness was to blame, what then?
>>31129134
>an accomplishment that led to an increase in self-belief
may i ask what exactly?
>>
File: 1703113811645207.webm (612 KB, 480x854)
612 KB
612 KB WEBM
>>31128461
SUP PUSSY. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE GOOD FOOD. NO NOT CAKE AND ICECREAM, IM TALKIN MEAT. IN TALKIN GREENS. IM TALKIN FRUITS.
DRINK FUCKING WATER AND GET UP AND DO SOMETHING EVEN IF ITS JUST WALKING 1 BLOCK.

YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS TO DORMANT. ITS KILLING YOU SLOWLY. YOUR VISION AND MOOD WILL IMPROVE TOO IF YOU STOP ACTIN LIKE A SAD ASS HOE. NO ONE CARES. NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU LEARN HOW TO ACT. BE YOUR OWN DAD BRO.
>>
>>31129864
my diet is good but i should probably start exercising again
>SAD ASS HOE
but i havent been crying or anything like that
>NO ONE CARES
i didnt ask for attention either
>>
>>31128461
yeah me too but i dont make adv posts about it beccause be honest anon, you know what you need to do. just work on something. big or small, do something to move yourself forward
>>
frog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.