[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (106 KB, 640x784)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Friend of my got a new job working at a college. I was happy for him as it pays the same as his last but with less hours.

Although he's working in the section that handles all the hard nuts and "trouble makers" and he's starting to pick up bad habits.
Like the kind and respectful behaviour he had before has sorted of turned into a loud mouth asshole. Getting into all the gossip and foolish behaviour of these literal teenagers And the dudes in his early 20s. I told him your picking up bad habits from being around these delinquent (soon to be in prison) type kids. But he just brushed it off.

Am I just gonna have to distance myself from him. Cus he's becoming intolerable to be around and it he basically isn't the person he used to be
>>
>>31128824
Yeah.
>>
He might be stressed out, and maybe he doesn't even realize he's changing. Talk with him about it. If you were gonna distance yourself otherwise, then you have nothing to lose by trying.
>>
>>31128824
You naturally pick up habits from the people you're around. Why do you think all cops turn into assholes, even the good-natured rookies? Constantly being around shitheads drags them down until they succumb.
>>
ass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.