[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713358163727853.jpg (49 KB, 524x699)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
bros how tf do you even get girls on tinder, I'm decent/good looking and I even get matches, but then most dont ever reply to the first message, and of the ones that do, half ghost me midway through, the others even agree to meet and go out for a drink, and then ghost me while were working out the details, what the fuck
I even try to send some personalized openers based on their fucking profile and bio and pics etc, with some the combo rolls better with others it gets bogged down, I'm not a giga charming chad but I'm not that bad at chatting.
idk I lost faith in tinder, guess I need to meet actual people, which I'd do happily but I have 2 friends of which one is now in another cunt, no friend group at all and very little if any acquaintances.
I'm not in the us btw so idk maybe in other cunts the culture is different or whatever
>>
I'm straight btw. As OP is typically a faggot, I felt like I needed to mention that
>>
>>31130349
Dating apps exist only to make money from lonely and desperate men.
>>
>>31130405
they're succeeding for now then, as I've bought gold for 3 months now, but I'm considering canning after this month ends

btw I've talked with a sizable amount of guys that believe the bullshit incel story of "muh cant talk to girls / approach them bc they'll reject you and say you molested them" as if they've even ever tried lol, at least I know that the reason is 1 I dont have friends almost, so I rarelyndind myself in social situations 2 I'm a bit scared of cold approaching, but can talk to girls if introduced in other ways
>>
>>31130437
don't give them any more money, anon. they string you along with promises of all these matches but everythings just out of reach unless you pay again or pay more. but they cant magic up girls that will date you. they will just take your money.
>>
>>31130349
>I'm not a giga charming chad but I'm not that bad at chatting.
You don't have IT. These women swiped right on you because they thought you might be fun. Turns out you're not. Learn to take a hint.

Dating apps are for hookups only. No sane person believes they're going to find a partner there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.