[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712953107209334.gif (4 MB, 360x360)
4 MB
4 MB GIF
>dentistry student
>teacher was showing how to operate an X-ray machine
>X-ray room was full, my 10/10 rich blonde colleague decided to wait outside
>"Well, maybe you can teach it to me another day, anon"
What this a hint? I genuinely can't tell if this was a hint or not.
What can I do to test if she's interested on me, but in a way that won't make me look like a desperate virgin in case this is a nothingburger?
>>
She's just afraid of radiation
>>
>>31130522
Billions must floss
>>
>>31130527
Nah, the machine was not turned on
>>31130529
Unironically.
>>
>>31130522
>What this a hint?
In this situation that's not the point.
This is an opportunity to try your game, so do it.
My personal opinion, with data lacking: very attractive women are trained to take any advantage in life without asking, so can't say if she finds you attractive or just useful.
But that's not the point.
I repeat, this is an opportunity that life gifted to you to train your game. So take it.
Just arrange a date to "teach" her.
>>
>>31130574
>Just arrange a date to "teach" her.
I don't think the university will grant me free access to a radiation machine
>>
Bump?
>>
>>31130582
Anon, it's not about whatever you're studying. It's about the meetup. "Studying" is just the excuse, the alibi. Get it? She's open to flirting and banter. Don't know if she's down. Part of the fun is finding out.
>>
>>31130695
True. I'll tomorrow I'll ask her if she was being serious and if she says yes I'll offer to teach her, knowing I'll be denied.
After being denied, I'll ask if she wants to go out or something.
>>
>>31130717
>I'll ask her if she was being serious
Please, ditch this "security behavior". This is an avoidant symptom. Normal people perceive it.
Assuming you know her name:
Just say "Hi Stacy! When are you free to teach you etc etc"
Then continue from there.
Focus on your goal. Getting a date.
Good luck
>>
>>31130782
>"Hi Stacy! When are you free to teach you etc etc"
wouldn't this sound autistic?
How about:
>"Hi Stacy! I am going to the lab tomorrow to do [unrelated thing]. Since I'll be already there, how about I teach you?"
>>
File: monkey_trolling.png (478 KB, 606x511)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>31130785
>wouldn't this sound autistic?
No anon. Sounds direct which shows the confidence of the speaker. That's pussy wetting.

>"Hi Stacy! I am going to the lab tomorrow to do [unrelated thing]. Since I'll be already there, how about I teach you?"

Well, it's not bad. But it shows you are afraid of rejection so you are already looking for an alibi to save face. Realize now, it's the same as your first phrasing.
So try to appear fearless. Even if it's fake.
All animals do it, and you are one of them.
>>
>>31130522
If you like her go tell her and flirt. If she rejects you, you have your answer. It's best to act and figure it out instead of mulling over it and letting time pass until she fucks a ni-... a, you know how it goes.
>>
>>31130850
>But it shows you are afraid of rejection
The problem is that I don't know if she was being genuine when she asked me to teach her.
If I just say "so, when we doin' it?" and she was not genuine, then I will look gullible - which is pussy-drying.
>>
>>31130717
Don't ask shit, you retard. Don't ask for permission, it's a private affair, it's YOUR affair. You don't ask permission to others to live your life.

Tell her "Come on, you told me to teach you stuff, lets go now" and take her on a date, take her by the hand without thinking nothing of it, ask personal stuff, flirt blatantly. Make your intentions clear that you are interested in her.

If she doesn't react well, shrug it off. Don't listen to society, listen to biology. Look at how birds do it, look at the great-tailed grackle. He flaunts to a girl, gets rejected, then flaunts to the next one until one accepts him.
>>
>>31130879
>"Hi Stacy! I am going to the lab tomorrow to do [unrelated thing]. Since I'll be already there, I'll teach you"
>>
>>31130860
She said a stupid thing. Now she has to live with the consequence.

Women play games. They are instructed by society, taught by teenagers, that they should not make their intentions clear, perhaps to not getting taken advantage of.

She would say the same thing to someone she would be interested in. She would say the same thing as a joke. What matters is what you make of what she said. She put herself in a position where she invited you to do something.

If you keep overthinking things you will lose this chance. This will not be the only chance, but avoiding the chance will also mean you are avoiding learning. Take the chance and practice, the result is no matter.
>>
>>31130888
Don't tell her you are going to the lab. She doesn't give a fuck about the lab. The invitation was to spend time with OP, not about the lab or teaching.
>>
>>31130898
>The invitation was to spend time with OP, not about the lab or teaching
Uh... no? She specifically asked me to teach her - the question is if she was joking or not.
Regardless, this thread has hyped me up. I'll text her about it later.
>>
>>31130906
>she specifically
You don't know women. I'll give you an advice, don't think of women as people. They are not your equals. They don't want to be treated as your equals. Think of them as things, as fruit for plucking. Take a chance with them and they will welcome it. Treat them as people and they will use you instead.

We are still animals, we behave like animals out there. Behaving like animals is still the top reproductive strategy. Behaving like humans is a new trait (merely a couple hundred of years new) and the yield is lower.

Some woman could welcome sexually treating her as your equal, but if her umbral of acceptance is that low, it's even higher the chance that she already has another man.
>>
>>31130906
Let's see it another way.

You tell her in a retarded way
>"Durr, I'm going to the lab!"
>"Oh, sorry anon, I'll be busy."
>"B-but you told me to teach you!"
>"Sorry anon, but Chad already taught me"
Then what will you do about it?

Be pushy about it. Pull her towards you. Don't listen to excuses, don't take a no for an answer, and most importantly don't corner yourself. You HAVE to force her into an agreement where you are benefitted. Don't you watch movies? Women are like that.
>>
>>31130522
How tall are you?
>>
haha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.