[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000010543.jpg (529 KB, 673x992)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
Am I fucked if I sometimes get aroused by the thought of being lifted and carried and bossed around by hot tall athletic girls, preferably younger than me, like in picrel? Mostly I fantasize about vanilla sex with petite girls, but sometimes I get so turned on by tall girl gentle femdom fantasies that I can literally cum hands free without dry humping. Yesterday when going to sleep I came in my pants because I was so turned on by these thoughts. It is weird because there is also no sex or nudeness or strapons involved in these fantasies, just the thought of being humiliated for my small size (5'7 140lbs) by tall muscular girls. Like being made fun of, pinned against the wall etc.

What is this fetish called and do you guys have it? I am very embarrased about it as it's making me fantasize about being a little bitch to a girl and that's emasculating as fuck
>>
>>31132331
Not fucked at all. Have to consider that your colleagues, parent or siblings can be into some weird shit. This is as vanilla as it comes. Also drop this bullshit ego thing. Find a dommy mommy and have her give you a turn. Maybe even lead up to her ramming something into you. Might not be younger than you, but hey...
>>
>>31132482
I mean it's just a fetish, I don't want to be in a relationship with a tall mommy. Seeing some irl domme would be like pouring gasoline into a fire as I want to control and minimise this despicable fetish of mine that's not only hurting my masculinity, but distracting me from normal girls that I actually like
>>
>>31132331
From a female bisexual perspective, sounds great.
>>
>>31132482
I don't think it's egoistical to think that acting like a little girl to a strong big woman is not fucked up lmao
>>
>>31132498
great as in normal or great as in you'd be into that type of stuff? Because I am derinitely not looking for a girl that would want to dominate me, quite the opposite
>>
I would prefer she be very tall, giantess and eat me. Thats my fetish. I'm sick of hearing all this vanilla shit referred to as deviant fetishes this is just typical femdom with a side of humilation yes very common.
>>
>>31132499
It's not "fucked up". Just a little fun.
>>
>>31132519
Exactly.
>>
>>31132519
How do I make it go away it's turning me into a beta
>>
It sounds pretty gay to me. If it is more common then it’s simply because there are a bunch of homos and weak degenerate men with low T running around today. I’m 5’11 210lbs and pretty muscular. I’ve never wanted femdom and never understood it. Don’t get me wrong I like it when a girl expresses some sexual dominance but I especially get off when I shove that same girls head into a pillow while I rail her from behind
>>
>>31132642
Using the word "beta" is pretty weak.
>>
>>31132502
Good think this post is not about you.
>>
>>31132331
That's a fantasy. Tall women arent like that. They want to feel like women. They dont want to be the man in a relationship.

This stupid shit exists only on the internet and via prostitution.
>>
>>31133377
You know why? because of spineless liberals like YOU who lack the capacity to enforce their unique will to power. You have no idea what the gods have in store for you, sonny boy. Now, go along and frolic with the butterflies in those candy fields, sugar plum.
>>
Breaking news at 11
Older man thinks younger, fit, women college athletes are hot!
Plus updates on the hostage situation we told you about earlier
>>
>>31133455
I am only 24

the point is not about just hot girls, I am fantasizing about being totally pussy whipped and bossed around by some 18-22 year old 6'6 200lbs volleyball/basketball girls
Those girls actually exist and they could easily pin me down and dominate me as I am only 5'7 140lbs that's just a fact

The thought of that kinda girl pinning me against the wall and looking down at me is making me rock hard
>>
>>31133421
Schizophrenic post, anon!
>>
>>31133538
Nobody cares about your basic bitch femdom fetish. Move the fuck on anon
>>
>>31133584
This is totally not normal and I will soon seek medical help if it does not go away

I just wanna be left alone with my real dreams of having missionary sex with lights off with a cute girl of max 5'5 with a slim figure

I don't want any of this satanic, unnatural, corrupting femdom shit it's not my REAL FUCKING DREAM FFS
>>
>>31133608
You’re retarded
>>
>>31133608
sounds like you're conflating the average male fantasy with your personal/current fantasy. I suppose there's naturally a tension like that with all the pressure to be a 'typical/ideal' person that's out there. Don't be afraid to be unique for now, you'll have time to approach the mean over the course of eternity.
>>
tfw will never get attacked by a volleyball team
>>
>>31133919
there is a difference between lusting after something and lining something. I just need to suppress my degenerate fantasies so that they don't distract me from the real world of small feminine girls that I actually like.
>>
File: kaboom.png (810 KB, 976x549)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>31132331
nah dude this shit rocks
>>
>>31133926
I have a similar thing except it's centered around cheerleaders. I've been to a dominatrix a few times and we roleplayed she was a hot cheerleader enjoyed stepping on me and slapping me silly
>>
>>31133926
Is this AI? How stupid are you?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.