[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have to prepare for very important exams they're very important if I fail I'm going to kill myself, any tips on studying? Or any tips on where to stream my suicide?
>>
>>31133301
A good plan and healthy life habits help with staying concentrated. Plan yourself a 40 hour work week and deduct times for breaks. One and a half hours + half an hour of break worked for me. Nowadays I can concentrate for longer times, so figure out what works for you. Schedule 8 hours of punctual sleep every day.
Schedule breaks and definitely schedule free time. Don't do free time shit during work time and vice verca. Put your phone into another room if that helps. And then you make a plan, how many of your one and a half hour blocks you spend on which subject and when. Follow that plan religiously.

Having a clear separation between free time and work time makes it easier to concentrate on work stuff.
>>
BRO LISTEN, I DID IT IN 3 FUCKING DAYS, YOU CAN DO IT TOO, OK?! JUST START
>>
>>31133301
if life or death doesn't motivate you to try and study and pass, there's no helping you.
>my advice: hire some crack head to threaten to kill you and give him access to your home so he can point a gun at your head instead killing yourself, he'll motivate you instead
>>
Just read and study every day bro. Like open a book and use your eyes and commit it to memory. On the day of the exam, don’t be a bitch. Don’t even think about anything when you sit down to take it. Assert dominance of knowledge you will succeed.
Also, you’re suicidal idea is homosexed betaboy shit. I believe in you anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.