[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xrx8bfzgjm051.png (217 KB, 495x492)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Is it bad to have a mommy girlfriend?
My girlfriend's very motherly, caring, always cooks for me, taking care of me etc. Like pic related really. I love it, but it does kinda feel like a mom son relationship. I sometimes worry it's not healthy for me to give in to this so much.
>>
>>31133632
Do whatever you and your dick wants.
>>
>>31133632
Are you male? If you are no it isn't.
>>
>>31133632
>mommy girlfriend
I thought that was just called a girlfriend.
>>
>>31133874
yes but the definition of a gf has changed so much that people call real girlfriends "mommybait for mommy's boys"
>>
>>31133632
It sounds wonderful. You are truly fortunate, OP. You should be thinking of keeping her long-term.
>>
>>31133632
It really isn't. As long as you're not legitimately fantasizing about her being your mother or some shit and this is just a genuinely caring relationship, who gives a shit? You're happy, she's happy, that's all that matters. I'd maybe step back a little bit if you think you're relying on her too much if you're worried about your own independence (even within the context of a relationship, for example, what if she leaves town for a bit and you have to fend for yourself without her? stuff like that).
>>
File: My Dear LOVE.jpg (160 KB, 832x1216)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>31133632
OP you are my living dream, How can I achive this?
>>
>>31133632
Faggot
>>
>>31136890
this anon does NOT have a mommy girlfriend
>>
File: 1713828915684495m.jpg (63 KB, 651x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>31133632
I think it only gets weird if the woman looks like your mother.

Mommy gf seems like a dream but unfortunately does not really exist anymore. So If you found a diamond in the rough and you're happy then maintain and consider long term commitment even if it's scary.
>>
>>31133632
That's hot af, just roll with it. I ain't getting no pussy you lucky ass. What Id do to have a badass older 40 year old MILF bitch with a thicc, shapely yet physically fit body let me suck LSD her titties in the car and take me shopping for new clothes and see a movie. Then we go to her place and Netflix chill fuck all night smokin a few dank ass Phillies and getting stupid drunk off Jack Daniels. Gets me rock hard, Mmmmm.
I guess if you've dated a few mommy gfs and got sick of them but some people ain't getting nuthin bruh why don't you just appreciate the unobtanium you have
>>
>>31137356
Btw Id see Kung Fu Panda 4 with my bad 40 year old super model trophy bitch btw, and she'd be rocking Prada and Gucci. I'm into fancy ass shit live it up like Yeezy fuck every bitch ass poser ass wannabe be original don't be a cop out make some dope ass shit make them hoes pussy wet

Get wild get free, seek financial freedom. Trip out do some psychedelics make art music film etc just do sumn that'll make art ho's squirt.
>>
>>31137366
>>31137356
you sound like a black monkey
gross!
>>
>>31137381
You sound lame af. No fun having ass have fun rotting away in your decrepit RV trailer park with big ol' Bertha hogging all the Puffed Cheetos and Mountain Dew Code Red in those Big Gulp 40 oz cups while arguing about how much money she'll get in the alimony
>>
>>31133632
This seems like a very 4chan post like everything you've learned about life and relationships you learned online. Are you a real guy who gets up and goes to work every day? Do you shave? Do I pass guys like you on the road rolling down the street wonderng if their gf is a mommy gf. You must have a really stress free life to ponder such useless things like this
>>
>>31133632
I wouldn't say it's bad, but probably won't work out long term.

I'm going to date my therapist, call her mommy, impress her in the bedroom and take her on some really fun dates. I doubt her family is going to like me though.
>>
>>31133632
As a former mommy gf, now wife and actual mommy, it's alright as long as you understand there are times when you have to pick up the slack and you also dote on and provide for your girlfriend.

I love doting on my husband and when it was just the two of us he had my undivided attention, but whenever I needed him to pick up the slack he went above and beyond for me. Post partum I never had to lift a finger. He also has his own adult responsibilities - he provides for us, bought us a house, looks after our babies, etc.
>>
>>31133632
Do what you want.
I can't save you people from yourselves especially if you are hell bent on self-harm.
You must learn by cause and effect, action and consequences.
Whenever the shit hits the fan, think about what you did to make that happen before you blame others.
>>
>>31133632
It works better longterm than non mommy gfs. All this means is that she is not just gf material but mommy material as well. Don't fumble her.
>>
>>31133632
Just make sure you have independence and support her and yourself and it’s fine. Don’t become infantilized and incapable of caring for yourself or her. Having someone who is caring and loves you is an incredible boon and you need to put in effort to keep it, because at the end of the day she is not your mother and you aren’t her son. She likely enjoys taking care of you because she loves you and just trying to create a feedback loop of that is how people keep their relationships put together.
>>31137356
Don’t be this dude, he’s a lazy faggot who wants a genuine mother to take care of his needs and only act like a dildo when he wants to. This dude is gross and nasty.
>>31137583
This, is exactly what I mean. These kinds of relationships are great and work out, but only if the man still recognizes his role to play. Mommy GFs are mommies because they want to be mommies and they can’t be mommies taking care of grown ass men who want a GF because they can’t take care of themselves. Be a good man, enjoy the mommy vibes and be filled with love and desire to care for her as much as she does with you and it’ll be fine.
>>
>>31133632
Your girlfriend sounds morbidly obese.
>>
>>31133632
i mean, sounds perfect OP. I'd want almost the same but the pic goes a little too far. My mom is perfect and I wish I could find her in some girl my age or younger
>>
>>31137583
>>31138700
Thanks. I know I'm lucky to receive this kind of love from my girlfriend. I always try to be equally good to her and provide for her and everything. The dynamic kinda works, to be honest.
Maybe I'm overthinking it. It feels weird to receive this kind of care and 'unconditional' love from someone who isn't my mother. Like being loved exactly for who I am.
I say 'unconditional' because of course it's not really unconditional. I give back, provide her with love and attention, a genuine interest in her life and wellbeing etc.

I just kinda feel like I'm regressing into a child sometimes when I'm with her. Kissing my forehead and telling me everything will be alright. It's magical. Just gotta keep alert that I don't lose my own independence and adulthood.
>>
I'm 30, fit, eat well, good income. How do I find a MILF that will pamper me? Tired of dealing with entitled women.
>>
>>31139954
It's quite rare. It has to be an innate characteristic for the woman to have those kinds of loving, caring, pampering qualities. Culturally, you're most likely to find that in asian or latino girls, who value family and homemaking.
>>
society has been poisoned so much that desiring feminine traits in a woman is seen as bad. if you are happy and your girlfriend is happy don't worry about it. there is nothing wrong with you
>>
>>31134139
>I'd maybe step back a little bit if you think you're relying on her too much if you're worried about your own independence (even within the context of a relationship, for example, what if she leaves town for a bit and you have to fend for yourself without her? stuff like that).
That hits a sore spot because she does sometimes leave town for a week and I've found I'm really incapable of looking after myself properly when she's away. That's what I meant when I said I worry it might not be healthy and I'm giving in too much. I love her to bits, but I feel I've become overly dependent on her to function well.

>>31139173
>Don’t become infantilized and incapable of caring for yourself or her.
Again, I feel like that's what's happening. I forgot how to function on my own. We always do everything together, spend every day together. When she's away I kinda lose myself. Don't really know how to fix that.
>>
It's bad to not have a mommy girlfriend.
>>
>>31140315
Kek. This is some next level roleplaying or you really are a child.
>>
>>31133847
why is it bad if you are a woman???
>>
>>31140878
Girls don't deserve mommies
>>
>>31133632
Sounds lovely. Enjoy it. All you have to do is love her and treat her right and you're good.
>>
They exist? I thought it was just a meme. How do I get one?
>>
>>31133632
one girl im dating is like this. its like a roleplay thing though, she calls me a good boy and kisses my forehead. she’s constantly holding me and carressing my hair and shit. she asked me upfront if its ok if we could roleplay like that sometimes because she enjoys it, and i love touch from hot girls its fucking better than sex so obviously said absolutely you’re mommy now kek
life is cruel as fuck, a feminine girl that cares about you carressing/holding you is one of the only true copes left
fwiw i didnt have a mom, raised by a single father, some of my strongest memories as a child are rare times my birth mother visited and carressed my hair. maybe guys with moms dont care, or not as much, not sure. i can almost get high off of the right girls touch, like fucking worst day of my life, bitch cuddle and carress me and bring me back to life baby
>>
>>31133632
that's weird
women look like babies to me, seems totally unnatural for them to coddle the guy. Usually I like it somewhat the other way around

maybe you're low testosterone, which is fine
>>
>>31137576
80% chance he's trolling, 10% chance he's serious and making it up, 10% chance he's serious and not making it up but using meme language because its a meme site
>>
>>31142511
>its like a roleplay thing though, she calls me a good boy and kisses my forehead. she’s constantly holding me and carressing my hair and shit.

I do the same but in reverse, I like babying women

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.