[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wellbutrinebupropion.jpg (150 KB, 1500x1000)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Last year I was prescribed bupropion (wellbutrin) as an anti ADHD andidepressant. It worked well for about 3 weeks but then it stopped.
However through all that period of time and especially after those 3 weeks it gave me horrible stomach pains on some days.
So I was thinking, should I be able to just crush the tablets and sniff them in? I read that some people got seizure from this method...
>>
And of course I got Bupropion in a legal way, prescribed by my psychiatrist.
>>
>>31134938
Professional pharmacists say taking bupropion nasally has similar effects to cocaine. But the question is, would it be a good idea to take cocaine right now? It probably wouldn't (to the best of my knowledge. I'm not you). You said you got it for ADHD, right? If you have an ADHD diagnosis, any psychiatrist will at least prescribe ritalin (methylphenidate). If I was you I'd at least try it, maybe it works better and without stomach pains.

Your bupropion experience also sounds a lot like simply developing tolerance (the positive effects disappear but the dide effects remain). So whatever stimulants you take in the future, it might be a good idea to take them only like three days a week so your tolerance stays low. In the long run that's probably better than taking something every day
>>
>>31135057
Bupropion is mostly an antidepressant. Adhd medicine causes other SE for me. Bupropion worked great when it did but the pains were insufferable. I thought maybe it would work the same through nose.
Also IDK if it was tolerance or more like my body rejected it after some time.
>>
>>31135086
Ok, sorry to hear that. The only other thing I can suggest is taking it together with
oatmeal (I am almost sure that eating oatmeal prevents stomach pain of any kind for me personally, and I am pretty close to certain that eating oatmeal also makes it at least slightly easier for me to concentrate later in the day). The problem with this is of course that eating oatmeal is kind of bothersome to do (if oatmeal was something that I found appealing I would eat three bowls every day, but I kind of have to force myself to eat it.)
Idk, maybe as one last attempt before you sniff it, try taking it together with a bowl of oatmeal, and leaving 2 days inbetween doses (...I'm assuming that 3 "good" days per week would be better than nothing for you)
>>
I snorted my Wellbutrin and didn’t feel anything lmao. Waste of a pill and not worth it. You can try it, but it doesn’t do shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.