[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686450575020.jpg (137 KB, 1290x1406)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Should I be worrying if the world is getting worse?

Is it?
>>
File: 1685114598338535.jpg (878 KB, 1673x1227)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
>>31136707

Just be the best of what you can be.
You have no control or influence outside of your periphery, so why dread?
>>
>>31136707
This is such a vague question and the answer is completely dependent on individual opinion.
What do you need advice with? How to worry less about the world? Can you be more specific?
>>
>>31136707
>Should I be worrying if the world is getting worse?
Doubt you'd be able to do anything about it, so probably shouldn't worry, no.
>Is it?
For most people in the West and in East Asia, yes, I would say so.
>>
>>31136707
You're picture just shows how everything is becoming more catered to women, and yes, you should worry about it because it is worse
>>
>>31136707
ZOG is going down, so really it is getting better.
>>
>>31136723
Would the first one of the second row tbqh with you desu senpai
>>
File: 1701391210254754.gif (686 KB, 732x800)
686 KB
686 KB GIF
>>31136707
>Is it?
Irrelevant red herring question. Your ability to affect the larger world around you and your sphere of influence is extremely limited. The people running the simulation want to command you attention and want you stressed, anxious, and exhausted from worrying about things that you have no power over and really don't effect you. The best you can ever do is be an all-terrain man strong capable ready for anything and able to take care of yourself and the people around you who don't suck. Everything else is a cope or bread and circus. Please do not allow malicious energies online or doomsaying to destroy you.
>>
It is getting worse. Will probably end in the next 10 years, but nothing you can do about it, just save your soul and prepare to die any day now
>>
>2010ish: time to blast some shit stains off the toilet with piss
>>
>>31136707
Why do normalfags think farming games are a new thing?

I was playing Harvest Moon back in the 1990s for fuck sake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.