[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: laia manzanares.jpg (42 KB, 706x524)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
How do I subtly break up a couple? I wanna bang this chick but if I do so while they're still together it might cause problems

They've been together a few years already, and while it seems they won't stay together forever, I would like to accelerate the process
>>
make her bf cheat by being his cum bank then tell her everything
>>
>>31137514
Nah, I'm bi but you wouldn't catch me with that bum cuck uggly ass bitch
>>
File: 1712202413204256.webm (936 KB, 854x480)
936 KB
936 KB WEBM
>>31137521
>I'm bi
>>
>>31137521
its not cuck. You getting buttfucked and being hiscum bank means now you are more important than his gf. telling her this will make her break up immediately 100%. just practice with a dildo first incase if he as gigantic cock that will destroy your ah
>>
>>31137512
Mind your own business and look for a single woman.
>>
>>31137512
Nah bro don't bother. I'm in same boat like you are right now. She always will either run back to old bf etc. It will be drama and headaches. My advice is to keep her warm, like be friends or something. Build solid foundation etc. In case she becomes free you have already good grounds to advance in. Never bother messing with girl who is not fully emotionally available, you shoot your own leg.
>>
>>31137512
you grab a gun or a knife and apply it to yourself
or jump from a 10th floor or something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.