[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GIDXeXQXkAEfCfT.jpg (416 KB, 1080x1350)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
He is so hot and perfect, I think of him every day and every walking moment.

He is fun, funny and charming. His friends are equally hot, and they always seem to be having fun. Living the life while I watch from a distance.

I'm not a creepy stalker, just a fat nerdy guy with no social life and I wish I could wear his skin.

Where can I go to talk about how much I adore him without being judged? can i hire someone or something? Maybe some forum?
>>
>>31207427
Stop talking about him and watching him from afar faggot, that's what girls do. If you admire him so much try to become like him.
>>
>>31207427
Does that mean he sweats a lot during the summer?
>>
>>31207446
But I'm not sure if he is like dudes.

And I'm not sure if I like dudes either. I dunno if I want to be with him... Or I want to BE HIM.

And what would we talk about. I laterally never leave my house, apart from him nothing is going on in my life.
>>
>>31207454
What you mean?
>>
back ya go lil buddy!
>>>/lgbt/
>>
ehrm, what the sigma
>>
>>31207494
That is not a place for me. I tried.

But it's basically TTTT at this point, they will just try to make me a tranny.

Besides I'm not gay. I don't want to be held by his strong arms and feel safe. Or want to marry him. I just like looking at him.

Picturing what would be like to look like him and have his life.
>>
>>31207427
just sign up a >>>/fit/ program near you and you can BE HIM TOO.
>>
>>31207565
Like I got to a coffee shop and the girl serving me is rude or neutral i imagine that if I looked like him she would be polite. You know?

Nothing gay about that.
>>
>>31207569
No I can't.

I can't keep up with exercise, nor do I want to. It's justa fantasy.

Besides he is tall, has great hair and tan skin.

I'm short, balding and pale, no amount of exercise is going to change that.
>>
Tou guys have no ideia what being mentally constantly compared and mogged by so.e random dude by myself againts myself did to my sanity.
>>
Not my problem you faggot. You don't even TRY this >>31207569
>>
>>31207870
I don't want to be the best version of myself.

I want to be someone else.

I'm delusional and I'm not seeki g advice on how to fix it. I want advice on how to indulge it.
>>
>>31208838
fuck off then
>>
>>31208844
Tgis is advice thread. I'm seeking clear and specific advice.

YOU FUK OK MATE.
>>
>>31208868
>OK
OFF*
>>
>>31208868
i would advise you to fuck off
>>
>>31208924
No you fuck off. If you have nothing to say keep your airpipe shut.
>>
File: Love Earth (Resize).png (69 KB, 200x125)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>31207427
Chances are he likes you too! He's probably the type where he's waiting for you to make the first move. Have you both had at least one conversation before? If so analyze his body language and words—it'll tell you if he's into you. As for your questions you can try MeetUp.com you'll find a lot of like-minded individuals on there. If it's that bad I'd talk to a counselor. There's plenty of forums online with threads of the topic. Try searching on Google.

"Surprises are always bad." - ???

Have strength. I had a crush in High School a long long time ago and it unfortunately went dry so early. I kinda know how you feel. I'm very certain your neighbor possibly even moved next door to you for a reason.
>>
>>31207427
You can, and can only, and MUST be the best version of yourself. The answer to your question is that you will NEVER be that other person. However, that doesn't stop you from analysing what he has and doing what you can to cultivate that trait in yourself. It's probably an 80:20 thing where most of what would make the girl respond to him is things that you can do. If you still object to my or anyone else's advice then you're a Howie who deserves no further attention from anyone.
>>
>>31209074
>Chances are he likes you too!
Unlikely.

Why would a God be interested in a freak? An abomination? A goblin?
>>
>>31209074
>Have you both had at least one conversation before?
No.

He doesn't even know i exist, while I know everything about him
>>
>>31209121
>You can, and can only, and MUST be the best version of yourself
No. I refuse just because you said I just ordered 5 pringles, 2 burgers and a bunch of candy to indulge myself.

See? I refuse to improve Hahaahahhaha.
>>
>>31209121

No my friend.

Some things cannot bebachived via hard work, as tragic as that may feel.
>>
>>31209563
kek at that photo.
>>
>>31207427
The guy is this photo looks weird, his body, his muscles look almost fake and unatural.

Maybe it is the position he is in?
>>
>>31210947
low BF and someone who knows how to take photos
>>
>>31207427
Develop a healthy envy and self loathing
>>
>>31211121
How?

Also I'm doing fine, that's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking for a healthy and safe palce to ve t about my obsessions. Not a cure.
>>
>>31211039
>who knows how to take photos
KNOWS? To me it's the other way around, the person doesn't know since it looks ugly and weird.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.