[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5.jpg (95 KB, 768x1344)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Ghosting, friendzoning, flaking, being emotionally unavailable, having zero interest in me or relationships in general.
This is my experience for years now, using tinder and badoo and meeting over 60 women (mostly just 1 or 2 dates).
Only 2 gfs that I had and met online were met in 2012. Since then I only had 1 gf and I met her by cold approach (we broke up last december).

Is it me, is it the general population being this trash or women who are online? And it's not like I'm only going for one type of women.
I tried with tall, short, younger, older, shy, outgoing, literally all flavours and the results are the same.
I was being the same way I am now with my exes and they all were happy to at least start a relationship with me.

WHAT'S WRONG? I literally don't know how men who look worse than me or have shittier/boring personality get sex or relationships nowadays.
>>
>>31215683
>using tinder and badoo
found your problem
tinder and badoo are hookup apps, not relationship apps
>>
File: 2.jpg (182 KB, 1344x768)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>tl;dr
I can't get a woman from online dating although I had over 60 women going out with me.
They are flaky, emotionally unavailable, friendzone and ghost me. Are all women trashy like that or just the online ones?
>>
>>31215683
>Am I low value
yes because of the language you use, this indicates that your internal monologue is insecure and most likely built over years of generalized failure. Women met online are not trash, but the ones you have met and the ones accessible exclusively to you most likely are because only trash woman provide time to low value men like you. You make no mention why your last gf left you. You continue to make loaded words generalized claims meaning you have no true desire to improve. What is wrong is that you need to go to a therapist, stop spending time online scrolling, and make more money
>>
>>31215683
approach IRL, for whatever reason it just makes them decide in the first 7 seconds.
Text is just words.
Meeting them IRL is everything.
>>
You posted literally nothing about yourself how are we supposed to know if you are low value or just bad at online dating lol
>>
File: 2.jpg (166 KB, 1216x832)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>31215690
Okay anon, but I was telling them I'm not looking for a hookup and they were saying the same thing.
I feel like they indeed weren't looking for hookups (at least the ones I dated), but they were like broken or something.

>>31215696
>yes because of the language you use, this indicates that your internal monologue is insecure and most likely built over years of generalized failure
I can't deny it because yes, the huge amounts of failures turned me this way, but what words exactly made you think this way?
The notion of your post is that these are my results because I am insecure, but it's really the other way around.

>You continue to make loaded words generalized claims meaning you have no true desire to improve.
Which words exactly, how did you assume that? Because this is kinda falling far from truth at this point.
As I said, men with worse looks and personalities have someone and I don't but yeah, mostly I try online only.

>>31215700
But anon, I said in OP that I physically dated over 60 women I met online. So there was real life contact.
Although I have to say, my last ex, whom I cold approached out of nowhere did indeed treat me much differently than 100% of women I meet online.
IDK if she was just that type, or if real life pick up works well on them (even though my approach wasn't great) or if truly women that one can meet online are trash.

>>31215725
What exactly do you want to know about me? I have about 6/10 face, some rate it higher, some lower, average height where I live,
take care of myself, have a nice beard, work out at home and am fit, work from home, have few hobbies, above average dick, but don't have friends.
>>
>>31215755
>they were saying the same thing
your fault for taking their word for it
>>
>>31215763
I kinda believe them and am sure in some of those cases they were telling the truth.
A few examples were where we had like perfect chemistry, but they ditched out of our relation with me before things got serious.
What they had in common was that they had very long term relationships before. And these women would delete their apps/accounts after those short relations with me.
So it's like they are broken or something. I have no idea, that's why I made this thread, asking if all of them are like this.
My last ex was 20 YO - 10 years younger than me and didn't have a LTR before me. Maybe that's the key.
>>
Hey anon,

I feel your struggle. I'm a recently graduated doctor and had all those struggles. I was going on online dates nearly everyday from apps like Hinge and Tinder (Bumble is trash), so its not an experience unique to you. Most of these women are damaged goods and only know the patterns they repeat in their past relationships. They lack a lot of accountability because of their looks and never self reflect and repeat the same mistakes over and over. These apps are not great for relationships (even Hinge). I'd suggest trying therapy to see where your underlying issue is and do some self-reflection alongside pursuing other group hobbies. Also do not be desperate because ironically the harder you try, the more you repel. Best of luck
>>
>>31215860
Hello anon. Nice to see your post here. I see you are quite intelligent by the way you speak and the fact that you are a doctor.
I tried bumble but for some reason I wasn't getting matches there. Tinder and badoo are trash as I explained and Hinge is not available here.
I have a comparison because I met my ex IRL by cold approach method and everything was great at the start unlike with any of the women I met online.
I am trying to not be desperate, I don't think I am too much, but you know with time passing and having no one, it's hard not to crave it.
I actually am starting therapy, I definately have some underlying issues but as I said, I know men more broken than me who have someone
or at least get sex regularly.

Either way, what do you say we exchange facebook contact, are you fine with that? If you are open to that, you can send me your profile link/name here: rosor11127@mfyax.com
It's just a temporary disposable email, no worries, I'm not a hacker or a bot but if you are not willing to give out your info I can understand that.
It's just that not many people understand me.
>>
>>31215683
women these days are trash. especially the ones going on those apps.
>ghosting/flaking/zero interest
remember, for every woman on 1 dating app they have 100s of matches and messages to pick and choose from, yes even the ugly fat ones. so they only message back/make plans with the ones they pick out of those 100s.

you might have better luck finding someone at a bar or through friends or go join some club youre interested in like cooking classes or archery club or idk a book club.
>>
File: 2.jpg (218 KB, 1344x768)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>31216164
>or go join some club youre interested in like cooking classes or archery club or idk a book club.
I have seen this advice and it may be nice but to be honest I don't even know if these exist in the city closest to me.
I don't know where to find such things. Do I go to specific place and ask there or do I find it online, seriously I have no idea.
Also I'm not sure whether there will be women, if they are going to be the right age, etc.
Bars sound nice maybe as well, but I live far from bars, so I wouldn't have any transport there if I would drink (and I would definately need it).
>>
>>31216195
>I have seen this advice and it may be nice but to be honest I don't even know if these exist in the city closest to me.
>I don't know where to find such things. Do I go to specific place and ask there or do I find it online, seriously I have no idea.
i didnt know either i just googled ''x thing near me'' usually works on google if you turn on your location. or ''x thing near city/town''. dont worry so much about women being there, try it out, dont go in with the mindset IM HERE TO SLAY PUSSY DUUUUDE that energy will come off to any sane person, go there try to have fun and if you dont meet anyone atleast you might make friends through which you can meet women or at the very least youll have a new hobby.
>>
>>31216206
Yeah but some of those events like courses and classes will probably have a fee to pay to join them, so I would waste money if I would go there, pay and have no one to meet.
I know it's better than sitting at home but it fucking pains me, that just as we can go to grocery store to buy food or go to a clinic to heal a sickness,
there aren't such specific places to meet people for the sake of making friends or finding partners.
I know your advice is good and valuable, but you know what I mean... it's not a guarantee. I was also thinking of going to a gym, as suggested by few people.
>>
>>31216224
nothing in life is a guarantee, and theres always a cost one way or the other to doing or getting anything. just how it is, deal with it.
> I was also thinking of going to a gym
ofc you should even if you were in a relationship, or married you should.
>>
File: 2.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1024)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>31216237
>ofc you should even if you were in a relationship, or married you should.
Well I'm fit, slim, have some muscle and work out at home if you're implying that I should go to a gym to not be a fatass.

>nothing in life is a guarantee, and theres always a cost one way or the other to doing or getting anything.
I don't even have a problem with not being guaranteed my expected outcome. Like going to a doctor, maybe he won't be there that day.
Or doing a grocery shopping, maybe one of products is not in stock. However we go do these things being almost certain that we will be able to get what we seek.
However this is not even close to truth for seeking relations.
>>
>>31216298
>Well I'm fit, slim, have some muscle and work out at home if you're implying that I should go to a gym to not be a fatass.
doesnt matter, keep going to maintain or improve. always.

idk man you sound like youre really desperate to meet a woman, which i hope you know that desperation can be fucking smelled by them and it repells them. just stop focusing on it so much, every single relationship ive had i wasnt looking for them, they just happened organically either at a bar or through a friend, hell my first gf was a barista at a coffee shop i used to get coffee from every day before work, i found her chilling at a table one day waiting for her shift sat down and talked to her and turns out she liked me, if i was trying hard to ask her out she wouldve not gone out with me.
>>
>>31216319
It comes to a certain point in a man's life where he is at least somewhat desperate to meet the basic needs he has but is unable to.
However I could be less desperate if there were actual places where I would have some sort of guarantee that I'd be able to at least meet women.
>>
>>31216346
Also I'll add that it seems like no one else has the same experience I do or they don't feel as bad about all of it as I do.
Thus they can't see my point of view and because of it, they are unable to give me proper advice, this is how I feel.
>>
>>31216346
nothing is guaranteed nothing is owed to you, dont take offense to this but you need to change your approach or maybe attitude towards this. relax and what will be will be, take care of yourself, try to socialize and take some steps and chances but dont be desperate and look for ''guarantees''.
>>31216357
>Also I'll add that it seems like no one else has the same experience I do
not sure if youre trolling or what, if you really think this youre fucked in the head, youre not special we all have a shitty life, maybe this attitude and your neediness/desperation is why women have been flaking or ignoring you online. good luck either way bro everyone deserves happiness, i gave you all the advice i can.
>>
>>31216363
This wasn't even my main point. I was just asking in OP whether women nowadays are fucking unbearable, or only the online ones are like that.
>>
File: 3.jpg (126 KB, 1344x768)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Bump.
>>
FUCK, don't let the thread die, I still didn't get satisfying answers.
>>
>>31215683
From your experience you are low value, as in a woman can easily find a man who is higher value than you are. But the average man is low value in modern days too so don't beat yourself up. The fact that you had 60 dates means that 30 years ago you would easily be married with kids. Times are just tough now.
>>
>>31218791
>From your experience you are low value, as in a woman can easily find a man who is higher value than you are.
The weird thing is, many of them just opted out of dating after meeting me so it's like they weren't interested even in their possible best option? (me)
>>
>>31215683
From what I can tell dating apps favor women, provide women with quantity over quality results, and many of them are like scams. In the US Facebook, Tinder, and Bumble seem to be the only legit ones, and experience tends to be pretty mixed. They've gotten more expensive. Many single men don't have good results because of problems inherent in human behavior like male desperation and their tendency to overwhelm females numerically and behaviorally.
>>
>>31218822
So I really truly believe that I should not try OLD anymore and should do cold approach again, although it may be difficult because of my high anxiety nowadays.
>>
>>31218954
That depends how appealing and able to navigate the online dating world you are, and if you're using one of the apps with major market share in your region. Messaging scammers on Badoo isn't going to get you pussy, that's for sure. Cold approach is a PUA meme. PUA is another thing designed to monetize your desperation. Talking to single women in real life could work if you have social skills.
>>
>>31215683
anon i'm sorry to disappoint you but not a single soul on this board knows what they're talking about. you are not getting any noteworthy advices regarding women and relationships
>>
>>31215755
>I'm not looking for a hookup and they were saying the same thing.
I feel like they indeed weren't looking for hookups
If you take them at their word, it means that they don't see a future with you.
>>
File: Doggy Dirty Car.jpg (87 KB, 680x452)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Dating is a lot like finding a job - if you are formally applying for the position, not only are you probably not going to get it, you are likely wasting your time.

The way to succeed in both is by being inherently valuable (attractive) and by the nature of your obvious value, others will look to connect you with their single friends of similar value.
>>
>>31215696
>yes because of the language you use
my exact thoughts, dude sounds like a fucking corn ball spouting all these manosphere buzzwords, brain poisoned.
>>
>>31216164

Unironically this is the most healthy advice.

I had to date also like 30 women to get one who actually was looking for something a bit serious...

It honestly feels like most women in these apps treat it as if they were HR personel. If you have talked about HR privately they hyperfocus on the weirdest things and make lots of assumptions, on stuff as random as the horoscope.

If you speak with more women privately they will admit it to you but see no flaw in it. Unironically "oh you're a Piscis I dont do well with emotional people" or "oh he did not leave me the chair first so he must be not a gentleman". Nevermind the fact that neither of those things will imply a man will stick with you through cancer, but hey who cares.
>>
>>31219610
Dating in these apps does feel like finding a job.

But the way to succeed is unironically stop trying. Im sure there are like 100 more plans that sound more fun than yet another trashy tinder girl.

Be picky with your time anon, you got the time you got.

>Do you have a trip pending since a long time but are waiting for the right partner?
Do it solo and that will feel more rewarding

> Want to become a gymbro that goes up to Bejita levels?
That will feel more rewarding

> Fancy some style of dancing?
Pay yourself some classes, usually they have more women than men. Bonus points if its yoga/something gymnastics related(these have 70 to 90% women and you usually are the only non-gay). Women will pair you for you, and ANY women will automatically trust a female recommendation more than a guy.

For real though, spoil yourself on good things for you. You will meet women as you do those and they'll find you more attractive cause you're more focused in the thing you're doing than them.

For me it was a trip across all Indonesia + learning scuba diving, but if I had to pick now it would be D&D and acroyoga.
>>
>>31219837
>Be picky with your time anon, you got the time you got.
Wdym by that?

>>31219572
Yeah I noticed that.
>>
>>31215683
Just a societal observation- Most men and women on platforms right now are the shittiest it'll get bro.

Best way is the old fashioned way, if you're looking for love, look in a library, at a mall, or bar, something public, where if you ask her out, you both feel comfortable.
>>
>>31221534
You've gone on 60 shitty dates. That is a lot of time(and personal effort) wasted.

Spend those a bit more on things that will actually make you feel better.
>>
>>31215683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPuQ1Wjd2Rk
>>
File: 1 ROME COLLAPSE.jpg (152 KB, 625x529)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>31215683
Shame this post was from 18 hours ago; I'd have actually given some lengthy input
For sake of brevity, it's not you, zoomer. It's been like this for a long time now. The West is simply collapsing as a civilisation, like Rome did.
We're in a very late stage of a civilisational cycle; our materialism, post-scarcity, post-industrial existence has given such "easy" lives to people, that for generations since even before boomers, everyone in the West has been weak. Weak men = no control on women.
Weak men = the fall of civilisation
Weak men unbridled women for the past near 2 centuries now. Rights to vote, same rights as men, right to be in every male-space. This civilisation thusly tipped over to a gynocracy. Incredibly gyno-centric civilisation. This is a hyper effeminate civilisation of effeminate men and women know that.
Western (white) Women are just acting out because their men are so humiliating and weak. Nothing will get better within your lifetime. In fact it'll get worse
>>
File: 1632219002089.png (668 KB, 579x553)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>31215755
Hoooly fucking shit
Here's your personal problem
You whinge and bitch and moan like a woman
I bet you're typing paragraphs to bitches too. Fucking low testosterone retard. I've known SO many ""men"" like (You)
>>
>>31215755
>Okay anon, but I was telling them I'm not looking for a hookup and they were saying the same thing.
>Okay
>Immediately ignores what they just said okay to
"Not looking for hookups" on Tinder and relationship apps means "I am not a slut with no standards, don't spam me dick pics".
It doesn't change the fact that you are looking for nutritional meals at a convenience store.
Finding a relationship on an app based on swiping from a few second appraisal of appearance is not the best strategy.
>>
They don't mind busting inside less.
>>
>>31222342
I'm still here anon. If you have more insight please share, I'll appreciate it.
>>
>>31222761
Huh? What do you mean?
>>
>>31222353
this anon nailed it.
>>31221534
>guys give me advice
>gets advice
>no not like that confirm my idiotic thinking please
>>
I'll just throw in my own experience, which of course is limited but...

Since about 2015 I was talking a lot on a therapy website to random people of both genders (but primarily women) from around the world and most of them were pretty awesome to talk to, including American women, etc.

However around 2019-2020 something seemed to shift, maybe to some degree this was personal, but there's definitely a very real objective component where I'd find people 'disappearing' during a conversation, trailing off in interest, or literally being unable to even START the conversation going in the first place. I really think something major shifted around then, and I've talked to plenty of other people online since then who sort of agree that people are harder to "connect with" online now.

I think there's sort of a massive "generalised population-wide ADHD" going on, think about all the dopamine all of us waste daily on highly colourful screens. So it's harder to connect, people are less 'solid'.

Also in my experience dating sites and so on where women get TONNES of attention tend to develop this "ghosting" as normalised culture simply because of the amount of attention they get... create a female account on one of your dating apps and just see what it's like, it's insane.
>>
>>31215683
>And it's not like I'm only going for one type of women.
I tried with tall, short, younger, older, shy, outgoing, literally all flavours and the results are the same.

You are desperate and have made the algorithm aware of this so now it is making you suffer.
>>
>>31215683
You shouldn't be putting that much effort into getting pussy. But you're the problem, not them.
You're probably mid looking, and the girls are 'happy' to see you very casually because you're good enough to be used to get over their ex or the guy they want not texting back. Not really good enough to be something serious.
>>31215696
Begging the question.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.