[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715827138393905.jpg (154 KB, 735x1036)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
am i a good candidate for ftm transition?
>naturally larger adam's apple
>5'11
>long midface
>big jaw
>androgynous face
BUT
>big hips
>B cups
>big foid ass
>curly hair
>fuller lips
>20 (didn't transitioned in teen years which automatically sucks)
What do you think, anons? Is it over?
>>
>>31266921
Don't troon
>androgynous face
Post face
>curly hair
How is that feminine?
>>
>>31266921
Why do you want to?
>>
>>31266930
>Don't troon
Why? Is it because of my age? Am I too much old?
>Post face
I don't want to get doxxed.
>How is that feminine?
I noticed men with curly hair are usually more feminine. But maybe it's just me.
>>31266931
>Why do you want to?
You already know.
>>
>>31266997
>You already know
Fujoshi? NOO lmao
>>
>>31266921
There is no such thing as a good "candidate" for this. You will never be a man, no matter how much steroids you take (the main reason some women claim to want ftm). The treatment will shorten your life. Find a man who will love you. You are far better off as you are.
>>
>>31266921
you will never be a man. and you will have a worse life than a man. because it sucks. why has the higher suicide rate.
>>
>>31266921
There are no good candidates, do not transition it is a huge mistake. You cannot change your gender.
>>
>>31267056
And you think your serious mental illness will be improved by leaning into your delusions? Are you retarded?
>>
>>31267012
Obviously no. I have gender dysphoria, an serious mental illness that can't be cured.
>>31267023
>The treatment will shorten your life
Which one? HRT?
>You are far better off as you are.
You understand that this cannot change my reality because I literally hate the body I was born in? It's hard to escape this or get rid of it. I can only pretend it's not here forever, but that way I will just suffer my whole life. This is so fucked
>>31267055
>and you will have a worse life than a man. because it sucks.
My life already sucks so fucking much. Believe me. I'm just going deeper in hell everyday.
>why has the higher suicide rate.
And trans people or people who are trans but don't troon out also have high suicide rates. Many non transitioned ftms just die under cases of "depressed/suicidal women", until they found their suicide note and it is a whole different story.
>>31267065
>There are no good candidates, do not transition it is a huge mistake. You cannot change your gender.
>>31267069
>And you think your serious mental illness will be improved by leaning into your delusions? Are you retarded?
So I should just suffer forever until I eventually kill myself or hopefully get schizophrenia so I forget about this?
>>
>>31267088
>So I should just suffer forever until I eventually kill myself or hopefully get schizophrenia so I forget about this?
No dummy, the odds of you offing yourself go up exponentially if you lean into gender transition. You already know you’re not a man, trying to trick yourself into believing it is only going to lead to greater disappointment. What you need to do is make peace with reality and try to stop hating yourself.
>>
>>31267088
Gender dysphoria is curable, you've been conditioned to be helpless.
>>
>>31267088
Just be a tomboy/muscle girl. You're large enough that people will take you seriously, you'll be able to find a guy no matter your type who's into it, you can have a good life as a bit of a masculine woman. Gender dysphoria is just your feelings, if your feelings aren't helping you then drop them.
>>
>>31267098
>What you need to do is make peace with reality and try to stop hating yourself.
You think I haven't tried this like, milion fucking times over the years? It didn't help, and I still hate myself. As I said, it never goes away. Never. It's like a curse you can't get rid of.
>>31267113
>Gender dysphoria is curable
As I know there are only two ways to "cure" it
>Transition
>Ignore it (aka kill yourself or wait until it got so bad you become true schizophreniac)
If there is any other way, I would like to hear it.
>>31267125
>Just be a tomboy/muscle girl
But they are women. I don't want to be a woman. I want to be a man. If I was okay with this, I would be tomboy/muscle girl ages ago, and I wouldn't mind being female.
>Gender dysphoria is just your feelings, if your feelings aren't helping you then drop them.
I wish it was this easy. But in reality this is hell you can't escape.
>>
>>31267143
>But they are women. I don't want to be a woman. I want to be a man
I wish I was better looking. I wish my parents were richer. I wish I liked my country more.
But that's just not how it is huh? So what's my solution? Obviously just move on. Stop being an idiot. You can live an objectively good life as a muscle girl, and you're fortunate enough to command respect with it.
>>
>>31267159
>I wish I was better looking
God I wish that was my problem. I wish I was insecure about having small chest like most women and not feeling like killing myself when I remember I'm not born male. Also you can just lookmaxx.
Meanwhile what I can do? Nothing.
>Obviously just move on. Stop being an idiot.
I tired. Didn't work.
>You can live an objectively good life as a muscle girl,
I don't want to live my life as any type of woman. Not even most masculine one. I don't want to be woman at all.
I guess it's time to just suffer forever.
>>
>>31266921
Real talk. All this shit is a cultural decision. That goes for both people who think you can just pick your gender and people who are now shitting all over it because they hate/don't understand it.

Here's the truth.
You have some discomfort about yourself/identity/your skin etc.
You must learn we all have discomfort, we all have to live with it. The reason it's important is because you're picking up on the current cultural trend where people say "just he whatever you want but use surgery and drugs to justify it!" When the reality is that won't make you feel better.

>>31267207
>I don't want to he any type of girl
You don't have to frame it that way.

I play video games. I don't have to tell everyone I'm a gamer and identify like that if I don't want to.
I am a carpenter. I dontbhave to introduce myself to people that way and bring that to the forefront of their mind in the impression I want them to have of me.

And I can't even control that in yhe first place. Everyone's gonna think different things about me beyond my control.

Same way you don't have to think about yourself or introduce yourself as a woman, but that also doesn't mean you have to take any weird actions to alter or eliminate the fact you were born biologically a woman.
You just do what you like to do, like what you like to like, find people who aren't fixated on your tit's, and live your life.

But I promise you, gender transition will not cure or take away that deep feeling inside you are not comfortable with yourself. That's just human condition.
>>
>>31267207
>I don't want to live my life as any type of woman
Okay but what does that even mean? You don't live your life as a man or woman, you live your life as feminine or masculine. You are a man or a woman. You seem to have mental baggage tied to being a woman that means you can't live your ideal life or be masculine, that's not true though.
Are you into men or women?
>>
>>31267239
>people say "just he whatever you want but use surgery and drugs to justify it!" When the reality is that won't make you feel better.
>But I promise you, gender transition will not cure or take away that deep feeling inside you are not comfortable with yourself. That's just human condition.
Then what the fuck should I do? This shit keep ruining my life for years. I even try to get rid of it, but I can't.
>>31267242
>Okay but what does that even mean?
It means that even if I could become most masculine woman ever, I wouldn't. I would rather be normal man than masculine woman or any type of woman. I don't want to be woman at all.
>you live your life as feminine or masculine.
In society you live life as man or woman.
>You seem to have mental baggage tied to being a woman that means you can't live your ideal life or be masculine, that's not true though.
Not true, I can live my best life as [ANY] type of woman but I don't want to. Becuse I don't want to be a woman. That's the whole point.
>Are you into men or women?
I guess I'm bisexual. Why?
>>
>>31266997
>I don't want to get doxxed.
You're literally transitioning. Your old pics won't even be doxxing yourself, dummy.
>>
>>31267427
>I don't want to be a woman
When you use that word, what are you even referring to?
>>
>>31266921
>am i a good candidate for ftm transition?
Q1. Did you choose to view yourself as male (in contrast with the body you inhabit)?
Q2. Have you decided that you are happier as a result of this choice?
Q3. Do you intend to increase that happiness by committing further to these choices?
If so yes, go FtM.
If no, update your decisions.
>>
>>31267113
>>31267088
Gender dysphoria can be used to increase someone's life satisfaction, but it can also be one of those "I didn't even try to regulate my mind state and now I'm sad, what hip new internet diagnosis can I stick to myself as an excuse?" things.
The difference being if the client desires and chooses to have the self-image they have, or if it's something they passively accept and then cry about.
>>
>>31267434
Im not transitioning. I'm not even on hormones.
>>31267440
>When you use that word, what are you even referring to?
That I don't want to be a woman in any way possible. Any. Socially and biologically. I don't want to be seen or be woman in any way. And that's the where hell beings.
>>31267446
Its all yes. fuck
>>
>>31267468
You keep saying "woman". Try again but don't use the word woman again. If I say I'm a man, I could also say that I'm part of one of the two sexual groups of humans, the one that produces sperm and procreates through that. When you say you don't want to be a woman, what do you mean? You don't want to be female? Too bad, that's never changing. You don't want to be feminine? Good news, you don't have to be.
>>
>>31267529
>You don't want to be female? Too bad, that's never changing.
Exactly. I don't want to be female.
>You don't want to be feminine?
>Good news, you don't have to be.
If that was my problem I wouldn't post this in the first place. I would rather be man who lacks masculinity than most masculine female ever. Its. It not about masculinity or feminity, it's about biology.
>>
>>31267088
Gender dysphoria as a discrete illness is a diagnostic construct implemented by the American Psychiatric Association in 2013. There's nothing intrinsically transgender or cisgender about anyone.
>>
>>31268788
Before 2013 gender dysphoria disorder was gender identity disorder.
I was studying clinical psychology in 2007. We still had it then, too.
All that's changed is the fanfare and cultural fad about it.
Most people really don't know just how complex and delegated the brain is and how little it takes to throw something off you take for granted. It's not at all surprising or strange a rare subset of people mismatch their gender to their body. A lot goes into making you "male". A lot of different signals going different places from different origins. It's a delicate system. There are way wackier off the wall disorders and perceptions people wouldn't question for a second because it doesn't disrupt their rigid world views, but this rustles Jimmies so it's become a huge controversy.

It's basically just become a huge marketint/voting with us or against us thing and it's annoying as all hell. It never had to be a huge deal at all. Really could have left it at "hey sometimes people feel different for weird reasons because brains are whacky". We didn't need the culture parade.
>>
DO NOT DO THIS
YOU ARE A WOMAN
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SOME TINY BIMBO WITH HUGE TITS TO BE A WOMAN
DON'T RUIN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU FALL SHORT OF THE HYPERFEMININE ARCHETYPE PUSHED BY THE MEDIA
YOU DON'T HATE YOUR BODY YOU HATE YOURSELF AND YOU MISATTRIBUTE IT TO YOUR BODY

DO NOT DESTROY BEAUTIFUL THINGS
>>
>>31268765
>I would rather be man who lacks masculinity than most masculine female ever
With all due respect you have never experienced life as a man and men who lack masculinity usually just kill themselves. You have lived your entire life as a woman and you have no idea how to navigate being a man. People afford you a certain amount of respect and dignity simply for being a woman that does not exist if you are a man. As a man you will have to fight for basically everything.

Yes, being a woman sucks, but so does being a man. On the other hand being a woman who's decided to chop her tits off and grow a beard is worse than both of these combined.
>>
>>31268854
>YOU ARE A WOMAN
I don't want to be.
>YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SOME TINY BIMBO WITH HUGE TITS TO BE A WOMAN
Thanks god it ain't that bad.
>DON'T RUIN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU FALL SHORT OF THE HYPERFEMININE ARCHETYPE PUSHED BY THE MEDIA
I don't want to be any type of woman.
Not even masculine one. I dont want to be woman at all. I don't want female at all.
>YOU DON'T HATE YOUR BODY YOU HATE YOURSELF AND YOU MISATTRIBUTE IT TO YOUR BODY
I hate it so much. But it's not like you understand or anything.
>DO NOT DESTROY BEAUTIFUL THINGS
Ok, so I should wait for those "beautiful things" to completely destroy my mental health so I end up killing myself but hey, I am now dead as a woman, so it's all good?
>>31268861
>With all due respect you have never experienced life as a man and men who lack masculinity usually just kill themselves. You have lived your entire life as a woman and you have no idea how to navigate being a man
What if my life is already so much fucked, I already am thinking about killing myself? You don't even know how much torture this is causing me.
>As a man you will have to fight for basically everything.
I wish it can be same for women also.
>Yes, being a woman sucks, but so does being a man
Truth. Being human sucks in general.
Society is disgusting.
>On the other hand being a woman who's decided to chop her tits off and grow a beard is worse than both of these combined.
Hm i don't like zippertits scars, so I don't even know how to get flat chest. I was thinking about extreme skinny moding, I heard that can help.
>>
>>31266921
>5'11
ovarida.
6'2 is the new 5'11 and with that horrible frame measurements, it's beyond over if you want to be a man. Why would you want to waste good genes on turning into a tranny? If u can't get a 6'6 handsome aryan chad to be your husband, you can always beg him to plant his seed inside you for free so you can raise a the most chadliest son in your city or your neighbourhood.
>>
>>31268902
>and with that horrible frame measurements,
Wdym?
>Why would you want to waste good genes on turning into a tranny?
Why would I give anyone a tranny gene?
>If u can't get a 6'6 handsome aryan chad to be your husband
I want to be a chad
>you can always beg him to plant his seed inside you for free so
No way I'm doing most female thing ever, getting pregnant.
>>
>>31268876
>Not even masculine one. I dont want to be woman at all. I don't want female at all.
ok but you are

>Ok, so I should wait for those "beautiful things" to completely destroy my mental health so I end up killing myself but hey, I am now dead as a woman, so it's all good?
if your mental health is that fucked you're still going to end up ropemaxxing if you become a man.

>What if my life is already so much fucked, I already am thinking about killing myself? You don't even know how much torture this is causing me.
Do you really think you're the only one in the world who's ever wanted to kill themselves?

>Society is disgusting.
Lets talk about this more because there is something that you hate about the way you're treated as a woman.

>I was thinking about extreme skinny moding, I heard that can help.
Starvemaxxing will just fuck up your hormones, you won't look masculine you'll just have an eating disorder and no energy.
>>
>>31268876
>I don't want to be.
Doesn't matter, you are a woman, and always will be a woman. You can do nothing to change this fact. You can only be exploited by the pharma industry and the fake doctors that want your money and don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>31266921
No one cares. You’re not curing cancer or anything so just live your dull life the way you want. It’s good you’re not having kids though.
>>
I live in a first world country in Yuurope and work with hundreds of people but I never met anyone who thought about transitioning in 33yrs, is this thing common only in the US?
>>
>>31266921
Why are people such retards
>I am not the most stereotypical version of my sex, should I LARP as the opposite sex
>>
>>31267088
>serious mental illness that can't be cured
>>
>>31269045
I moved to the UK and I have come across two mtf transsexuals and a "non binary" (female) now, all tech workers
>>
>>31268939
>I want to be a chad
U can't, but u've got the golden opportunity of raising a Chad son, something that is a dream for many turd world women who're likely to pass on their effeminate genes on to their son and fuck them up even if they get banged by Chad. U literally are built to beget Chads.
>Tranny gene
It's more likely because uve a lot of test compared to an avg women which is ideal for begettig chads
>>
>>31269075
So the only explanation left is the language, I've never lived in a country that has english as it's first language
>>
>>31268765
>I don't want to be female.
I'm sorry to say anon, but that is never changing
>>
>>31268946
>if your mental health is that fucked you're still going to end up ropemaxxing if you become a man.
I probably wouldn't, if my transition become good, my desired one
>Lets talk about this more because there is something that you hate about the way you're treated as a woman.
Uh ok? Ask question then ig?
>>31268952
>Doesn't matter, you are a woman, and always will be a woman.
Well, I don't want to be one. This sucks.
>>31268955
>It’s good you’re not having kids though.
Why would I want to give birth if I want to be a man?
>>31269045
>I live in a first world country in Yuurope
I'm also European. There are many transgender people in Europe as well.
We just aren't as loud as Americans.
Becuse it's more dangerous to be tranny here.
>>31269064
Even if I was stereotypical version of my sex, I would still have gender dysphoria.
Retard.
>>31269206
I don't want to have kids. I just want to be chad. That's all i ever wanted.
>>31269489
>I'm sorry to say anon, but that is never changing
I guess best thing I can do is to kill myself and hope I will be real man in next life
>>
>>31270289
somebody who falls for transgenderism is in no position to call others retards
>>
>>31270289
What exactly is so bad about being female?
>>
>>31270289
>I guess best thing I can do is to kill myself and hope I will be real man in next life

dont kill yourself, also starvemaxxing or anything like that is just shit. good luck if you do decide to transition
>>
"Gender dysphoria" is caused by insecurity relating to sex. I'm speaking from experience, don't troon out. Nothing wrong with being a tomboy but if you take this path you will live a life of misery as you're constantly fighting against your own nature.

just love urself for who you are, how you are :)
>>
>>31270813
>speaking from experience
How so?
>>
File: 1714190738911627.jpg (141 KB, 1033x1150)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>31270860
I was on the verge of trooning out because I hated myself and was in certain chatrooms / communities encouraging me to "come out" and trying to convince me there's no other way to fix it. But then something big happened in my life and it forced me to change my entire lifestyle and perspective. I realized I was just a guy with some feminine traits / interests and that's fine, because I love myself regardless. I also remembered the masculine aspects of myself that the former community tried convincing me to hate about myself and then say it's "gender dysphoria".
>>
>>31270964
That's good, glad you could find some peace.
>something big happened
If you don't mind asking, what?
>feminine traits / interests
Like what? Do you still try to look more androgynous or feminine?
>>
File: frou-frou-2022.jpg (363 KB, 1200x1200)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>31271008
>If you don't mind asking, what?
It's complicated and I don't think my personal life is relevant here. But I think anything that forces you to re-evaluate your life applies but it might not be necessary. There are all kinds of ways to deal with insecurity but the tranny route just leads to a vicious cycle of constantly fighting nature.
>Like what? Do you still try to look more androgynous or feminine?
There might be some things that can be considered "androgynous" but for the most part I learned that a lot of my insecurity with my appearance has little to do with gender.
>>
>>31268831
Gender identity disorder and gender dysphoria aren't the same diagnostic construct. It's good they got rid of gender identity disorder because it basically pathologied all transgender people. Part of the reason for the reactionary backlash is because you guys are saying unsubstantiated things about a person's sex and gender being a mismatch in some kind of objective way.

>Question
I'm not questioning it at all because I recognize it's a diagnostic construct. So is schizophrenia. When a committee of people declare they will describe a disorder a particular way that doesn't change objective reality.
>>
>>31271008
>>31271169
Specifically it had to do with how I express myself. I like skincare, elegance, flowy hair, incense, cute things - these are traditionally considered feminine but I learned there are masculine ways of expressing them too.
>>
>>31266921
FtM transitioning is a meme anon.
Something like 90% attempt to detransition, but have fucked their bodies with testosterone and surgery.
Your problem is not your body.
>>
>>31266921
Anon you sound hot. No need to change yourself.
>>
>female to chudlet
not even once
>>
sorry there's so many people in this thread that are rigid-minded retards, anon. I'm not gonna try to convince you to transition or not, but do know that I care for you and your decision. have you talked about any of this to a professional therapist/councillor, and not just to a bunch of social rejects on this website? <3
>>
>>31274187
>sorry there's so many people in this thread that are rigid-minded retards, anon.
We are not rigid-minded, you are misguided. We see through the lies of the pharma industry and the troon butcher doctors.
>have you talked about any of this to a professional therapist/councillor
You know how easy it is to become a professional therapist or a counselor (not councillor, that's not a word) It's really fucking easy, you pay some money from your student loan to a paper mill and 1 or 2 years after, you have a degree and now you can push your degenerate state-backed agenda on unsuspecting victims.

You are so fucking naive.
>>
>>31274215
you sound like you have 0 friends irl. sad.
>>
>>31267427
>I don't want to be woman at all.
but you ARE a woman and everyone will perceive you as one regardless. surgery and hormones aren't going to change that, they're just going to turn you into a masculine-appearing woman, or worse, some fucking weirdo that everyone avoids because you look like a freaky andro "lgbt" with a beard.
>>
>>31267427
>I guess I'm bisexual. Why?
nta, but I imagine a better question would be do you consider sex to be important to your life, because you're never going to get it again if you try to transition.
>>
>>31274286
>you don't approve state-backed child butcheries
>y-you have no friends!
>>31274304
and forget about getting pregnant. breastfeeding a child. your new body hair will be itchy. you need to shave. others will be repulsed by you and lie to your face. your doctors and therapists will lie to you. your LGBTQAPedo friends will lie to you. you will spend your money on surgeries and useless hormones. you will become a failed medical experiment. lifelong health issues. REAL HEALTH ISSUES not your imaginary gender dysphoria, made up by pharma and failed shrinks with useless degrees.
>>
>>31270429
>What exactly is so bad about being female?
From (my) perspective, everything.
>>31270762
>dont kill yourself, also starvemaxxing or anything like that is just shit. good luck if you do decide to transition
I will try, thanks anon
>>31270813
>Nothing wrong with being a tomboy
Tomboy = women
I don't want that.
>just love urself for who you are, how you are :)
Tried, didn't work. What now?
>>31271529
So, it's better if I just kill myself right now huh?
>Your problem is not your body.
The what the fuck is? Why so I hate it so much then?
>>31273138
>female to chudlet
How am I a chud in any way.
>>31274187
>I'm not gonna try to convince you to transition or not, but do know that I care for you and your decision
Thanks anon :)
>have you talked about any of this to a professional therapist/councillor, and not just to a bunch of social rejects on this website
Not really, I don't know where to find a therapist for trans problems. (I live in a shithole)
>>31274299
>but you ARE a woman and everyone will perceive you as one regardless.
Ok? Does that make me from stopping hating it? No.
>fucking weirdo that everyone avoids because you look like a freaky andro "lgbt" with a beard.
So already me just without beard? Lmfao.
>>31274304
I guess yes, also sex is easy to get as ftm. I know few ftms that I meet online.
It's easy with men but harder with women.
>>31274315
>and forget about getting pregnant. breastfeeding a child.
That sounds good.Why do you think I even want to get pregnant if i want to be a man? No fucking way.
>your new body hair will be itchy
Everyone have that.
>you need to shave.
I already need to shave. XX can be as hairy as XY, even more, in some cases.
>you will spend your money on surgeries and useless hormones
I'm still not sure about surgeries but I want hormones.
>not your imaginary gender dysphoria
You are genuinely crazy if you think this. Gender dysphoria makes ton of people go "schizo", and many kill themselves even before transition.
>>
>>31266921
sounds retarded
checks out I guess
besides narcissism, anxiety, misogyny, fetishism, dysmorphia, and low self-esteem, what even is your endgame as a ftm? because just looking like a guy doesn't solve any of that or get you anywhere else
>>
>>31274775
>I already need to shave. XX can be as hairy as XY
fucking kekkkkkkk this bitch trying to school me on biology meanwhile she wants to butcher herself permanently godamn go ahead you fucking tard, become a "man", one look from me and you'll melt into the corner shivering. I swear troon tards deserve what happens to them, they can't be saved, TOO FUCKING STUPID.
>>
You and anyone else engaging in and thinking about this madness should stop right now. Wake up and stop spreading delusion, it is more destructive than you think.
>>
>>31266921
You're a woman

Why would you do this?
Seriously, what reason?
>>
File: Queen-Esie-4856525.jpg (103 KB, 590x688)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>31275114
>because just looking like a guy doesn't solve any of that or get you anywhere else
It literally would
>>31275248
>fucking kekkkkkkk this bitch trying to school me
You are projecting so hard from this post it's unreal. What are you even trying to say? That women can't be hairy as men? Fuck they can even without hormones. Do you fucking hear yourself? The only place women can't grow so much hair like men is ass or facial hair. But everywhere else? Yes. But even facial hair is possible if they got PCOS.
I have a fucking (visible) happy trail, and I didn't touched hormones in my entire fuck life.
Pic extremely related. It's a XX woman.
>one look from me and you'll melt into the corner shivering
Also what does this even mean? What the fuck are you even saying. Stupid bait or learn how to fucking explain shit, I can't read your toughs.
>>31275497
>Actually anon you should just kill yourself and die as a woman, it's better than spreading this nonsense. Spread suicide instead!
>>31275533
Gender dysphoria. Just like majority of people who are trans. Why are you asking this instead of answering my question?
>>
>>31275835
>wants to be masculine
>born with the most masculine traits a woman can get
>still finds a way to bitch and moan about it
>>
>>31275844
>have gender dysphoria
>don't want to be a woman, even most masculine one becuse it's a fucking woman at the end of the day
Shock
>>
>>31275854
You will never be happy
Why did you even come here if you're already set on trooning out? And why exactly don't you want to be female? What does it matter? You're attracted to men, the only reason I wouldn't want to be a woman is because I couldn't have kids with another woman.
>>
>>31275884
>You will never be happy
(He thinks I don't know this)
>Why did you even come here if you're already set on trooning out?
I just want people to tell me am I too much old for transition. That was my original question but all I got was maybe three ok responses, everything else is just "why why why why" and they completely ignored my og question. Faggots.
>And why exactly don't you want to be female? What does it matter?
Do you want me to explain in socially thing or in biology thing? Becuse on both sides I don't want to be woman.
>You're attracted to men
Where did you get that information? Im bisexual.
>the only reason I wouldn't want to be a woman is because I couldn't have kids with another woman
Yet another coping tranny I see. Fucking KEK. Many such cases.
>>
>>31275925
>I just want people to tell me what I want to hear
Then why are you seeking advice?
>Do you want me to explain in socially thing or in biology thing?
Yes
>Im bisexual
Which means you like men
>Yet another coping tranny I see
I didn't say I want to be a woman, I'm saying I would be okay being a woman
>>
>>31276327
>Then why are you seeking advice?
I don't want people to tell me what I want to hear. I just want them to tell me am I too much old for transition.
>Yes
Ask what you are curious about. I don't want to write a biblie.
>Which means you like men
Oh, you are one of those people lol.
I already have fucked men and women. Am I still only into men after letting girl suck my pussy? Lol.
>I didn't say I want to be a woman, I'm saying I would be okay being a woman
>I didn't say I am trans but I would be okay if I was trans
Kek
>>
>>31276669
>I don't want people to tell me what I want to hear, I just want people to tell me what I want to hear
>Ask what you are curious about
Why do you want to be a man? What about being female is so bad biologically and socially?
>Oh, you are one of those people lol.
I suppose you're right, bisexual women are actually lesbian
>I didn't say I am trans but I would be okay if I was trans
I would be okay if I were an actual woman. "Trans" isn't a real thing. I'm male. That's just what it is. If I were female I would be okay with that. I'd probably be celibate though because I like women and wouldn't want to be gay.
>>
>>31266921
If you can learn to live as a woman and be happy, it's always better than transitioning.
If you think you'll be at a better mental place by fucking with your hormones you are deluding yourself. You should also consider the fact that you live in the 21st century, and you probably were convinced that you aren't feminine enough just because you don't like makeup or like sports or some shit.
And no, you won't look like ryo fucking asuka. Being a man in real life means being sweaty and hairy and having eternal swampass.
>>
>>31274775
You came to this board for advice. We gave you advice. It seems you only want people to support your delusion. It's obvious you don't love yourself or you wouldn't even be considering this path.
>>
>>31275835
Need an actual reason to want to do something, not just "I am crazy thats my reason"
Even actual crazy people have a justification for their actions. So why?
>>
>>31266921
Yeh it sounds actually good compared to most trans men. Big hips might make problems. But everything else seems fine.
Good luck with whatever you decide!
>>
>>31278793
fuck off retard, stop misguiding people into butcherdom.
>>
>>31266921
>tranistion
No. Don’t do it. Don’t need to read any more. Too many people I’ve seen fuck up their lives in that suicide cult.
>>
>>31266921
I would fuck you so hard. Shame you wanna permanently fuck up your hormonal balance
>>
>>31279267
same here lmao dicked down until the sun is out
>>
>>31266921
One of my friends is FTM. He found his peace after transition. Before that he tried to kill himself almost 6 times and went through hell.
I think it's better to transition, if you REALLY need to. You have one life. Take it in your hands, or live like others want to. Decision is on you.
>>
No such thing as gender dysphoria, you've just been brainwashed by the zoomer things you consume and you think you're your own god and your fleeting what if whims become urges you must have cause you have zero selfcontrol or accountability. The illuminati claims another victim. Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust. At least its not mtf, there's a chance you'll pass as a gay beta instead of monster.
>>
>>31266921
Don't worry what these morons tell you, do what YOU want
>>
>>31266921
Don’t do it. No amount of drugs or surgery will change your overall skeleton or pre-transition brain development. People will pick up on that even if they don’t clock you. At very best you will pass as a man with some undefined physical/mental disability, and everyone reviles defective males. You will age like shit too.
I had body dysphoria as a young adult, to the point I contacted surgeons. It turned out I had an undiagnosed auto-immune disorder. Getting that treated fixed or at least contextualized a lot of my body image issues. Barring molestation, your dysphoria is surely a side effect of an underlying systemic health issue messing with your brain.
>>
>>31266921
I think people with gender dysphoria should transition. Many of them kill themselves because they didn't transition.
Don't let that fate caught you. You're young, you don't deserve that.
>>
>>31266921
You are a great candidate for pregnancy.
>>
>>31266921
Unfortunately you were cursed with gender dysphoria. I don't know if you were born with it or acquired it somehow, but it doesn't matter.

What matters is at this point you have two choices: continue your life as it is, or attempt to transition. I will tell you now that neither of these will solve your problem. Transitioning has been sold by medical corporations as some "cure" to gender dysphoria. Do not ever think that the medical industry has your best interest in mind even though they are supposed to. Back in the day they would claim cigarettes were healthy even though they knew they were lying. Their only motivation is money, and now they are selling transitioning as some new expensive product. But the truth is that it simply does not work. Rather than becoming a man you will only become a Frankenstein's monster type of thing. You will be an ugly distorted person, and will not be any happier.

However, as you know, you are not happy with your body as it is. But this does not mean you need to change your body. Rather, it is your own mind that is the problem. I will be honest and say that I have no idea how to help you accept the body you were born with. It may be impossible. But you really don't have a choice. Find a way to live with this, or kill yourself. Transitioning will not help you. You need to find someway to just accept the fact that you were born with a female body, or at least learn to live with the gender dysphoria. People with various, sometimes even more severe mental illnesses than you, have found ways to have fulfilling lives without killing themselves even if they never became truly "normal". I believe you are capable of this as well.
>>
>>31283141
Kek
>>
I'm sorry the patriarchy has made you Troon out.
>>
File: It's over.png (117 KB, 241x282)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>31266921
>Is it over
If you have to turn to /adv/ for advice, it never even started.
>>
>>31267125
>Just be a tomboy/muscle girl.
Kek, this nigger is trying to make his coom fetishes a reality. Just face it bro, tomboys are vitrually non-existent.
>>
File: 1622840549913.jpg (67 KB, 640x589)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31267207
>Also you can just lookmaxx.
That shit's a scam. Notice how every self improvement guru is full of hot air? They're either dudes that didn't need to self improve to begin with, or are failures as men trying to mask that with a larger than life online persona. There is no gym for an ugly face or short height, nor can you lift away autism.
>>
>>31280442
bullshit, you fucking liar. she didn't find shit, she's mentally ill and her butchered genitals or tits add on to the pile of problems she has.
>>31281810
>morons: bad
>pharma ghouls: good
>>31282058
What you think is irrelevant, because you're a moron whose opinions are tiktok copypastas.
>Many of them kill themselves because they didn't transition.
A lie originating from second rate sociologists that's been examined and highly doubted since its making.
https://mentalhealth.bmj.com/content/27/1/e300940.full
Let me guess, you're illiterate and have never read a book before.
>>
>>31284587
You are genuinely reatrded and want op to live under your rules and ideals
>>
>>31276700
>Why do you want to be a man? What about being female is so bad biologically and socially?
Ask one question, I don't want to write a book here
>I suppose you're right, bisexual women are actually lesbian
So if a girl suck my pussy, I'm suddenly a lesbian even though day after that I sucked dick? Lmfao. God I love being bi.
>I'd probably be celibate though because I like women and wouldn't want to be gay.
Sounds like cucking yourself.
>>31276843
>If you can learn to live as a woman and be happy, it's always better than transitioning
I already tried that anon. For many times.
>and you probably were convinced that you aren't feminine enough just because you don't like makeup or like sports or some shit.
Not really. It isn't like that.
>And no, you won't look like ryo fucking asuka. Being a man in real life means being sweaty and hairy and having eternal swampass.
That's just picrel. God.
>>31276938
>It seems you only want people to support your delusion
No, just tell me am I too old for transition and I will shut up.
>It's obvious you don't love yourself
No shit anon
>>31278793
>Yeh it sounds actually good compared to most trans
Ive been told this
>>31279172
I already live in suicide cult
>>31279267
>>31279450
I can't have sex with my vagina, sorry to disappoint.
>>31280523
Gender dysphoria is a real thing, who are you to tell me it isn't? Wtf
>you think you're your own god
Well, I obviously am. Just like you.
>The illuminati claims another victim
You seriously believe in this?
>>31282037
>At very best you will pass as a man with some undefined physical/mental disability, and everyone reviles defective males
This is stupid since I'm already taller than most of bio men.
>Barring molestation, your dysphoria is surely a side effect of an underlying systemic health issue messing with your brain.
So uh, you think I may be chronically ill?
>>31283141
I don't want to get pregnant so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>31283679
>continue your life as it is, or attempt to transition. I will tell you now that neither of these will solve your problem. Transitioning has been sold by medical corporations as some "cure" to gender dysphoria
>But the truth is that it simply does not work.
Saddest thing is, I feel like this as well. I feel like medical transition is a lie just to make you feel better sometimes but it doesn't actually help.
>You will be an ugly distorted person, and will not be any happier
Im already not happy anon. I live in hell.
>Rather, it is your own mind that is the problem.
Well yeah..but I don't know how to help myself. I tried many times to forget about this but it just simply didn't work.
>I will be honest and say that I have no idea how to help you accept the body you were born with. It may be impossible
I guess it is. I will probably take this with me in grave.
>Find a way to live with this, or kill yourself. Transitioning will not help you.
I guess this is my only choices.
>without killing themselves even if they never became truly "normal". I believe you are capable of this as well
I hope so. I will keep trying I guess or I will just kill myself eventually.
Whatever happens, thanks anon. This is the best post here by far.
>>31284094
>I'm sorry the patriarchy has made you Troon out
You are retarded.
>>31284215
>If you have to turn to /adv/ for advice, it never even started
Kek...
>>31284233
Do you want me to be honest?
Tomboys are real, but many of them are coping ftms. People do not realise this.
>>31284440
>ugly face
The best thing you can do about your face at least is getting FMS. It makes cis men into literal gods. Search it if you are interested.
>short height
If this is your problem you are fucked. I'm glad that I'm 5'11, unlike most trans men who basically just transition into manlets.
>nor can you lift away autism.
Nothing wrong with autism. You are just born like that.
>>
I mean, sure go ahead, if the life of an incel is THAT attractive to you...
>>
>>31285962
How can I be incel if I'm 5'11
>>
>>31266921
>am i a good candidate for ftm transition?
No such thing next question
>>
>>31285973
i dont think being short dooms anyone to be an incel if you are like at least 5 smth
>>
>>31268861
Man (probably) lacking masculinity here, idc
If only I could present myself as more feminine, that'd be great
>>
>>31266921
>b cups?
So, youre fat then?
>>
>>31285973
That's not the reason why people become incels.
>>
>>31285973
also if you dont get bottom surgery you 100% wont be an incel, plenty of men would sleep with you
>>
>>31286057
that's because she's a woman and plenty of men would rather fuck a vagina than their own hand. OP is a woman, always will be a woman. All she can do is make her life worse by falling for the pharma ghouls tricks.
>>
transitioning is self-harm.

focus on treating the underlying mental illness.
>>
>>31285837
>Nothing wrong with autism.
lol
>>
>>31285979
Then why are you even replying.
Wtf.
>>31285992
It literally does. Being short is objectively the worst.
>>31286013
>B cups
>5'11
>"Fat"
Are you retarded? I look normal, but I'm skinnymaxxing anyways.
>>31286038
It literally is.
>>31286057
I'm not planning on bottom surgery and that shit is expensive and looks disgusting.
>>31286758
>focus on treating the underlying mental illness.
And how to do that, wise one?
>>31287292
I'm right.
>>
If you have sex with a man, do you take it in the butt?
>>
>>31287430
>Then why are you even replying.
why did you make this thread if you've decided that trooning out is the right thing to do? you absolute retard, YOU CAN'T BECOME A MAN. You were born a woman, that's it, done.
>I'm not planning on bottom surgery and that shit is expensive and looks disgusting.
kekkk do you think top surgery looks better? do you think taking hormnes makes you look good? fucking LOL have you seen ellen paige lately?
>And how to do that, wise one?
a few baby steps: stop frequenting pro-LGBTQ communities, they're full of retards who want to exploit you for the furtherment of their agendas. I mean this. Get away. then start dealing with your own emotions and feelings. do not run away from them. embrace sadness, negative feelings and thoughts. it's part of you who are, master your feelings. how? well, remember that THEY DON'T FUCKING MATTER. life is just life. Third, get out there, and find interesting people.
>>
File: IMG_20240521_051744.jpg (75 KB, 415x467)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>31287483
Yes
>>31288235
>why did you make this thread if you've decided that trooning out is the right thing to do?
Have you even read my op or did you just went to posting becuse you read FtM?
>kekkk do you think top surgery looks better?
Well yes. I'm not talking about zippertits btw, neither I want that shit. There is few types of surgeries. Key hole/peri are better. The only problem is you need to have A cups for that meanwhile I have B. That's why I will at least skinny max and try to get key hole if I ever decided to troon out.
Picrel
>But it's not prefect!!
Well obviously? But is it better than zippertits? Yes.
>do you think taking hormnes makes you look good? fucking LOL have you seen ellen paige lately?
Maybe just don't take shit ton of test and don't do anything? Maybe actually hit gym or take some other andro hormones?
There is plenty of them.
>a few baby steps: stop frequenting pro-LGBTQ communities,
Some of them are addictive lol, but I should probs get away from them, becuse they are full of self hating trannies anyways
>it's part of you who are, master your feelings. how? well, remember that THEY DON'T FUCKING MATTE
Uh
>Your feelings don't fucking matter ever thought they are ruining your life completely and make you want to die
??
>life is just life.
If life is just life, why I can't do whatever the fuck I want with it?
>>
>>31287430
>I'm right.
Lol, between 62-85% of autists are incapable of having a job or living independently. I think we can accept that it's not some "difference" or "quirk".
>>
larp thread, just kill yourself already
>>
File: 1668395417177.png (320 KB, 500x485)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>31285992
>i dont think being short dooms anyone to be an incel
>if you are at least 5 smth
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MANLET IS IN COPE MODE
>>
>>31289726
U asked if u should transition based on your looks. Then people told u that u shouldn't. Then u get angry bcs of that. If you are that hopeless just do it stop bitching here. Like the other anon said if you want to transition that bad just do it. Why do you have doubts about it? Maybe deep inside you are insecure or scared? Or just hang yourself already and make us a favor bcs u won't lisent to don't do it neither act on transitioning.
>>31290148
Yeah.
>>
>>31289726
I would love to spend 10 minutes with that retarded woman in your picture while it is being filmed and broadcasted to the troonery of this world.
>zippertits?
zippertits is a troon word, don't use it. It's a butchery. Just like the other types of butcheries. Did you seriously think the picture you posted looks good you fucking retard? It's just a butchered bitch on testosterone.
>Your feelings don't fucking matter ever thought they are ruining your life completely and make you want to die
Yes bitch, they don't matter. They're only having an effect on you because you let them. Instead, embrace them. Figure them out.
>why I can't do whatever the fuck I want with it?
You can, retard. I can tell you not to. You can ignore me. You're just a BITCH who needs others to validate her. Don't you fucking dare tell me you're a man. You wouldn't last a second with me. I would give you a life changing event in a single day, you would never think you're a man again. You don't know what men are, you haven't witnessed them.
>>
Not all those who speak harshly to you want the worst for you.
Not all those who speak kindly to you want the best for you.
Don't troon out. Please. Even if you don't listen to us, at least go read about women who became FTM and then detransitioned or regretted it, since they've gone through it all
>>
>>31274187
Fuck off you slimy groomer.
>>
>>31290129
My brother's friend is autistic and he have girlfriend and job.
>>31290148
What is even larp? Are you saying I'm pretending to be FtM or what?
>>31290170
>Then u get angry bcs of that.
I didn't. But if someone for example, tell me I'm retarded, I'm also going to tell them that they are retarded.
Also notice how many people here didn't even read my question they just saw FTM and went straight to the shiting and not even replying to my questions. Yeah, that makes me mad.
>Maybe deep inside you are insecure or scared?
>Why do you have doubts about it?
I'm sad because it can't completely change me.
>>31291139
>Did you seriously think the picture you posted looks good you fucking retard?
Compared to other surgeries, yes. It looks good.
>They're only having an effect on you because you let them. Instead, embrace them. Figure them out.
So you are teeling me, if you had feelings that are ruining your life completely, for years, you would just uh..figure them out, even tough i try milion times already?
You simply don't understand this.
>You're just a BITCH who needs others to validate he
You get it all wrong.
>Don't you fucking dare tell me you're a man.
Ok
I'm a man. Are you angry now?
> I would give you a life changing event in a single day,
How
>you haven't witnessed them.
That's what YOU think.
>>31291318
>Not all those who speak harshly to you want the worst for you.
>Not all those who speak kindly to you want the best for you.
When did I say this?
>Even if you don't listen to us, at least go read about women who became FTM and then detransitioned or regretted it, since they've gone through it all
If you actually think I would detransition after years of this fucking hell and hating myself and almost killing myself then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
What do you aim to achieve from this? Yea, the thread might give you some idea but half the people will give you shit advice.
Yeah fair enough it's a big choice but how do you think you'll feel post-transition? Do you think you'll actually feel better or just as shit as you were before?
Also why now? I get you didn't do it earlier but what's making you think about it more now?
>>
>>31291606
>Compared to other surgeries, yes. It looks good.
Surgeries are not about looks. All of these surgeries are non reversible and destructive. Polished shit is still shit, it looks bad and it is bad. Surgeons aren't gods.
>So you are teeling me, if you had feelings that are ruining your life completely, for years, you would just uh..figure them out, even tough i try milion times already?
You simply don't understand this.
Yes, I don't understand. Let's ask the raped starved children in Congo if they understand your problems.
>I'm a man. Are you angry now?
I would fucking love it. I would fucking love it, let me tell you. Please, just 10 minutes with you.
>>
>>31266921
Yes.
You have 5-10 years left until the Wall, and a long useless life after that, like all women.
Might as well do whatever you want with your life, instead of maintaining the body of a breeding machine that you don't even want to pilot.
>>
>>31291698
>Yea, the thread might give you some idea but half the people will give you shit advice.
This thread literally suck there was maybe 2 people with actually ok advice everything else is fucking shit wasting my time and asking me questions. Funny how that same people didn't even replied to my op. What a fucking faggots.
> Do you think you'll actually feel better or just as shit as you were before?
Objectively, better. But I would still be sad, because of lack of dick, lack of male skeleton, and other things that cannot be changed.
>Also why now?
Its probably my last train..
>I get you didn't do it earlier but what's making you think about it more now?
I was young and scared before. I didn't know what to do and I was in even worse place than now. I was suffering from this but I didn't even know what this was. Then I decided to wait. And looks like I should do it earlier because when people transition then they have better results and even get skeleton changing at some point. But now, that I already went through female puberty, it feels like it's over...if I was using female blockers before female puberty happened i would probably make it. But getting in male puberty at 20, after I already had female puberty just feels over...
>>31291726
>All of these surgeries are non reversible and destructive
No shit.
>Surgeons aren't gods.
True, but still some surgeries are objectively better than others.
For example keyhole is obviously better than big ass zippertits scars.
>Yes, I don't understand.
Then our conversation doesn't make sense if we can't understand eachother on this level.
>Let's ask the raped starved children in Congo if they understand your problems.
Just because someone is suffering from stage 4 cancer that doesn't mean someone who have stage 1 cancer isn't suffering as well. This is not "but xxx is having it worser" competition.
>I would fucking love it. I would fucking love it, let me tell you. Please, just 10 minutes with you.
Go on.
>>
>>31291795
>Might as well do whatever you want with your life,
Do what you want, which means, follow blindly the propaganda of the pharma companies that want to destroy your body. Brainlets think that's "doing what you want"
>>
>>31291840
You don't have cancer, you're just a big fucking retard with made up problems.
>>
>>31291795
>You have 5-10 years left until the wall,
Not on the subject, but idc. My mother is in her middle age. She still didn't hit wall. Looks young af, random men (that are same as my age) at street ask her out and their jaw drop when she tell them how old she is. Same goes for my dad, he mogs 90% of men his age.
>Might as well do whatever you want with your life,
Obviously yes. But I'm still asking for advice. Too bad most people here are retarded and completely ignored my op.
>>
>>31291845
I never said I did that was just to make you understand better. Too bad your brain can't even understand how that works.
>>
>>31291875
>people are retarded because they ignored my op
>im smart because I want to butcher myself on bullshit perceived problems
>>
>>31291840
Just out of curiosity what are your main hesitations for not going forward with treatment? I get the social issues and some of the physical changes that might/will come out of it, but what stops you?

You seem ready to go for it with all your reasons but still. What do you need to know/do before going forward with it all?
>>
>>31291879
I never said you have cancer either. You're dumb and it shows. I can understand why you fell for pharma's propaganda.
>>
>>31291886
>treatment
It's butcheries, not treatment. It doesn't treat anything except the pockets of the butchers and the agenda of the politicians that have aligned with it. Treatment? you fucking retard.
>>
>>31291891
>I never said you have cancer either
>You don't have cancer
>literally implying that I said that I have it
>You're dumb and it shows. I can understand why you fell for pharma's propaganda.
Look im not here to babysit some self hating troon. If you don't like it here just leave the thread already god it's that easy.
>>31291881
Ok samefag
>>31291886
>but what stops you?

>results aren't as good as if I taked female puberty blockers at 13
>results aren't as good when I already went thought female puberty
>"the earlier the better" exsit for a reason
>I can't get keyhole because of my chest size
>female puberty cause big hips that cannot be changed
>I can't get male skeleton, genitalia, etc
It just feels over.
>>
>>31291886
Also didn't mention how when you went trough female and male puberty just leave result worser and you more fucked, female puberty blockers exist for a reason but they can only be asked at 12-14 aka when puberty just started.
>>
>>31291897
Yeah, you're asking people who have some vague idea about the process if not less. I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck you want and being semi-constructive.

So what the fuck do you need to go forwards? If it's the point of no return then go for it. Whatever you do you'll be following someone's agenda so it doesn't matter. You are going to be manipulated by something to push you on the decision.
>>
>>31291933
If that's the case then why bother in the first place if you want to make life worse for yourself? If you see the risk and you think it will harm you to the point where it wasn't worth it in the first place then don't.

Some people go through the process later which you can but you can end up being mentally ill in the process. So there is no winning whatever you do it will cost you something
>>
>>31291842
So do the powers that be that actually own 4chan. And?
>>31291875
>But I'm still asking for advice
Where?
>>
>>31291925
I was right, I never said it. I also didn't imply that you said you have it. I was pointing out that your problems aren't as grave as cancer. You're stupid.
>self hating troon
typical propaganda technique employed by the LGBTQ retards, discredit critics as closeted. if you knew anything about the history of gay rights you'd know this technique was used by bigots. but you don't know that stuff, because you're a retard.
>>31291925
>It just feels over.
You retard, you're a woman, you will always be a woman.
>>31291969
You can make an informed decision, OP is a retard who fell for LGBT propaganda by the pharma industry.
>>31291997
>Some people go through the process
It's not a "process", it's not "treatment", it's a butchery.
>>
>>31292035
>So do the powers that be that actually own 4chan. And?
What the fuck are you even saying? I was mocking that freedom of choice presented by >>31291795 which is typical in LGBTQ retarded circles. They think butchering yourself because reasons is doing what you want. What does 4chan ownership have to do with it?
>>
>>31292057
It's not Hiro who owns 4chan, not really. This place is a honeypot by malicious actors. They wish harm upon every Anon. And yet, you use this site.
>>
>>31292109
Ah yeah, so you're saying I could be spending my time in a better way than posting on 4chan. This is another fallacy employed by the troontards. See, since I waste my time, I have no business criticizing people getting butchered. I don't know any better, I'm wasting my time! Let them waste their lives!
>>
>>31292137
>See, since I waste my time, I have no business criticizing people getting butchered. I don't know any better, I'm wasting my time! Let them waste their lives!
Unironically, yes. You're not OP's mom.
>>
>>31292146
>How dare you point out falsehoods
>You're not my mom, do not lift the veil!
Sorry bitch. Men are men, women are women, it's how it is. I don't need your permission to shit on your false god.
>>
>>31292161
>I don't need your permission to shit on your false god.
And OP doesn't need your permission to transition. Glad we agree.
>>
>>31292171
>implying I said she does

>transition
You mean, butcher herself. I refuse to capitulate to propagandists and their doublespeak.
>>
>>31292185
>implying I said you would
>reddit space
>You mean, butcher herself. I refuse to capitulate to propagandists and their doublespeak.
Whatever you call it, it's OP's decision to make. If he's a man, he doesn't need anyone's approval to do so, including yours.
>>
>dont try to fix what's depressing you or improve yourself as a person at all
>oh let me just mutilate myself and play pretend as the opposite gender that will fix me and make me desireable!
just skip a step and kys lol
>>
>>31292203
>If he's a man
She's a woman. She cannot be a man.
>>
>>31292220
Cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.