[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ineedheadpats.jpg (234 KB, 1597x1342)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>be me
>18yo autistic transwoman
>become friends with another autistic transwoman who's the same age
>loads in common
>be attracted and into her
>she shows a collection of lewds and flashes her nudes on her phone
>do the same, and get compliments on being cute and hot
>loads of headpats
>squeezes my tits
>wanted to share a sextoy
>platonic friendship

Do I have a shot at dating her y'all?
>>
>>31520397
Fuck off tranny
>>
Say, "I want to suck your girl penis uWu" and then get on your knees
only then will you become a transbian
>>
>>31520397
kys
>>
>>31520397
I am one of the biggest degens I know, and this greentext was so fucking nasty that it made me visibly frown like a damn cartoon character. Change your ways before it is too late, tranny-san
>>
>>31520397
open goal, if you don't go for it you're a retard dude
>>
>>31520397
yet another deluded fantasy of a trantard
>>
>>31520397
You're trans, you already failed at life. Delusional and irredeemable as all troons are.
>>
>>31520397
So you’re a gay guy? I know it’s bait but still, you definitely don’t have tits unless you’re fat as fuck
>>
>>31525483
kek. ive been on hrt for like 2.5 years
>>
>>31525546
So if you like a trans woman then you are a straight guy right? My friend went trans - his life was shit and he saw it as a fresh start as opposed to just ending it all. A way to start over as a new person. If you’re really honest it’s the same foe you isn’t it?
>>
Two perverted and sexually depraved men pretending to be women and calling themselves lesbians has to be the most ridiculous fetish I've ever seen. Somehow I can respect fucking furries more than that even though they operate on similar levels of delusion lmfao
>>
>>31525570
If you're a dude fucking another dude you're gay even when both are wearing wigs or have an inside out penis
>>
ya
>>
>>31520397
>14yo retarded teenager larping as a autistic transwoman
ftfy, now fuck off to discord or reddit. This site is for 18+
>>
>>31520397
Take the rope
>>
>>31520397
This boy gay, lmao.
>>
>>31520397
Stop being gay you liberal piece of shit
>>
Ew. Nobody else thinks you deserve to continue living.
>>
>>31520397
She quote on quote "squeezes my tits" and "shares nudes". I don't know OP... What do you think? This has to be some bullshit fantasy. No one can be this stupid.
>>
>>31520397
Also I forgot to add: you will never be a real woman.
>>
>>31525483
nta but im not even at 1 year hrt and i have visible boobs and nips that show through my shirts and jumpers
>>
>>31520397
calhoun's rat utopia
>>
>>31520397
That’s just being gay with extra steps
>>
>>31520402
fpbp
>>
>>31528731
>trans people exist
>reppers: reee
transition already
>>
>>31520397
Yeah probably,sounds like they are definitely dtf at very least.
>>31525587
Answer to what they asked is easily yeah though. Good chance at fucking regardless. The gender part doesn't really matter.
>>
>>31525587
I mean the gender matters for fucking obviously but you got what I meant. OP has decent shot.
>>
>>31520397
No, you should date a real man like me.
>>
>>31520397
If I read your post correctly you 2 are basically already fucking. What makes you think you wouldn't have a shot?
>>
>>31520397
>wanted to share a sextoy
She wants you, end of story just try

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.