[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719270538769904.jpg (45 KB, 564x692)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Tall girl im dating asked me to wear lifts with her in public... She's insecure that im shorter than her. She has no problem in private, and we date in public all the time. Now what?
>>
women hate it when men are shorter than them duh?
>>
>>31520715
But we date and i fuck her, why does she care when she still kisses me in public
>>
File: pepe-smoke.gif (12 KB, 190x200)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
>>31520717
because women who aren't autistic care what other people might think of them and her friends probably dab on her for dating a short guy
>>
>>31520726
So what do, how do i get her ass in line... Im not gonna wear lifts fuck that
>>
>>31520751
Just tell her no
>>
>>31520763
This.

Setting boundaries is the absolute most important aspect of maintaining self-respect in a relationship. If you don't want to wear them, then tell her you won't wear them. If that ruins your relationship, then you two are simply not compatible and you should move on.
>>
File: 171923136936063728.jpg (137 KB, 1051x988)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>31520706
https://voca.ro/12cNOolOvLV6
>>
>>31520751
You break up with that bitch
>>
File: 1561214202579.jpg (72 KB, 744x752)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>31520788
>mfw listening to this
>>
>>31520706
>>31520763
>>31520779
There's your answer OP. It's really not your problem to solve. Either she can accept who you are or not, if you start placating her own insecurities it'll never end...

Also anyone who would judge her for dating someone shorter than her would judge even harder if you're trying to compensate for being short
>>
>>31520706
pretty massive red flag dude.
You really want to court someone that shallow?
>>
>>31520706
Wtf, that's such an asshole thing to say. Not just from a girl but from anyone.
Don't get together with someone who feels ashamed in public with you.
>>
>>31520706
She values what other people think more than she enjoys being with the "real" you
Confront her about it and if she refuses to change, fuck her one last time then leave, you don't need that shit
>>
>>31520706
Think about it this way anon if the situation were reversed she'd leave you in a heartbeat and all her retarded girlfriends would cheer her on, don't give in to her shallow demands, leave her and find someone your height.
>>
>>31520706
!!! SHIT TEST !!!

tell her to fuck off and date someone taller if it's a problem, any compliance or sign of insecurity here and you've been successfully proven to be a little bitch by her test
>>
>>31520717
Because women are very self conscious and insecure people. Who will most likely project their weakness on other people, especially those close to them. I wouldn't take that disrespect if I were you. You were born the way you were, and your fine that way. If she has a problem with your appearance, then she's not a very good person
>>
>>31520706
>She's insecure that im shorter than her
she's embarrassed by you being shorter than her. You embarrass her. Its a slippery fucking slope if your gf can't love you and accept you for who you are. The next thing you know you'll be eating some tall guy's cum out of her asshole. Tell your giraffe bitch to fuck off and shove those lifts up her ass.
>>
classic shit test, you basically have to laugh at her attempt to "pass it" but the real key is dismissing the test's validity in the first place
>>
My experience with briefly dating a basketball player chick is she was a lot lonelier than you'd think because she could only date mutants or super-confident guys. I did bodybuilding and stand up comedy so I was in the super-confident category. My point being that if you deflect this shit test she's probably not going to be a PITA, you might want to keep her around. She just had to perform the ritual of shit testing and afterwards you MIGHT have a good one with that one. Normal boring stacy, yes, drop her, but this one might be something...
One suggestion for deflecting is figure out her normal sluttiness level and asking way-too-far she will end the relationship in disgust level of sluttiness and try to semi-jokingly "negotiate" somewhere in between.
Or ask her what she's offering; maybe its her fetish, look on the bright side at least its not pegging, so if wearing lifts in the bedroom unlocks literally everything for this chick, maybe you SHOULD unlock everything with that chick, might be fun.
>>
>>31520751
Say no then intiate sex time and get her in line after a good fucking.

"Bitch im 5' but so is my dick"
>>
>>31520706
Break her kneecaps and take her on wheelchair dates
>>
>>31520788
top kek what are you doing here you making a tiktok reaction vid or something?
>>
>>31520706
Do not do this. She will instantly lose all respect for you if you agree.
>Verification not required
>>
if this is real shes insecure at the women around her judging her for being with someone shorter than her. she probably doesn't care that much but has so many insecurities that this judgement she's feeling is getting to her
>>
>>31520706
Break up with her. Do it now before she leaves you for someone taller. Save your dignity.
>>
>>31520706
Show up without lifts and then give her a lesson on confidence. Bitch should drop her insecurities or else she will live a pathetic life. I would know.
>>
>>31520706
Is this what men have to put up with these days? Holy crap society is doomed.
>>
>>31529960
No, it's bait
>>
>>31520706
Do more than she asks. Get stilts, you faggot.
You've got pictures of ugly whores smoking cigarettes and doing it indoors. You've set your standards so very low so this woman who hates you for being short might be hard to replace if you get rid of her.
>>
where it but also where a t shirt with big bold font letters saying I CLIMB.
>>
>>31531826
wear it, wow how did I typo that twice.
>>
>>31520751
Establish boundaries anon and then, here's the rub, you have to actually mean it.
"This is as tall as I get. If you need your partner to be a particular height that's not my height then I don't know what to tell you. Your height hasn't been an issue to me"
She either sorts herself out or she doesn't. If she still brings it up you have to be willing to walk away without trying to 'convince' her of anything. Because that's bitch shit.
>>
>>31532979
Further: By asking you to wear lifts she's trying to frame it as a 'you' problem, when it's actually entirely a 'her' problem. Don't fall for this tactic. Maintain a position that the issue is entirely in her territory.
Women HATE making active decisions and are typically extremely socially passive. This is why they will squirm endlessly to try and turn a deal-breaker like this, a reason to break up, into something where you are doing it to her, and not the other way around.
You're probably breaking up either way but for your own self respect, maintain a position that means she has to squirm and can't put it onto you. That includes you turning around and breaking up with her. Don't do it. Make her squirm. Knowing you're almost certainly breaking up anyway, so you're OK with it when it happens.
This position is not anti-women. It's anti bullshit.
>>
>>31520706
Haha second-hand manlet insecurity that's new
>>
>>31524669
>Tell your giraffe bitch to fuck off

kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.