[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: f9b.png (477 KB, 500x586)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
Basically I irrationally think that vaginas are dirty, thus stopping me from eating a woman out. I can finger them, tease their clit and fuck them just fine. The idea of eating them out however revolts me.
Even the idea of fingering them and then tasting them on my fingers revolts me. Its like the idea makes me squeamish. How do I get over myself and learn to eat pussy?
This is a problem because my sexual partners always think their is something wrong with them because I don't go down on them, even though I'm actually the problem
>>
Go to shower with her. Literally clean her pussy yourself if it will give you the peace of mind. Then eat it afterwards. Just get in there and do it.
>>
>>31521904
That's because it is. Sodomy is disgusting and this is a natural reaction.
>>
>>31521904
Only faggots and cucks eat vaginas

You have a dick, so use it
Don't lower yourself to such shit
This kind of trash is only promoted in the western world

And if it's a woman who had sex with other men before you? You are basically licking where others' dick has been. Why not go lick an urinal why you're at it, if you like it so much?
>>
>>31521940
Why is it "lowering yourself" to pleasure someone who loves you and works hard to pleasure you?
>>
>>31521919
You don't necessarily need to shower with her but I only eat pussy if she just got out of the shower. Once in a blue moon it can be fun to go to town on her and have her wiggle around cause she's so horny.
I guess just be less gay lol.
>>
>>31521904

Just be honest with your sexual partner that you don't like eating pussy. That it's just a boundary you don't want to cross.

Weird that you don't mind fucking a pussy but won't eat it though. I mean, fucking that pussy you're swapping all kinds of bacteria, fluids and whatever else that you aren't coming anywhere near eating the outside. But you do you anon.

>>31521919

You've never seen a pussy have you? You sure as fuck shouldn't be cleaning it the way you're advocating. That's how thrush happens.

>>31521927

Wtf does sodomy have to do with a pussy you dumb bitch.
>>
>>31521961
Sodomy is non-procreative sex acts. Simple as that.
>>
>>31521987

Sodomy is anal sex you dumb bitch.
>>
>>31521997
>>
>>31521904
Force yourself to eat it until you're okay with it
>>
>>31521904
I guarantee you the bacteria on your keyboard or phone vastly trumps the bacteria on her pussy, Patrice O' Neal used to say "Don't eat her pussy, be a pussy eater" which is to say that you should treat it like it's an object and maybe that'll help kind of come at it from a different angle
>>
>>31521904
why would you stick your dick in something you wouldnt put in your mouth?
>>
>>31521904
They are dirty. Fucking get in there anyway! Assholes are dirty too but that doesn't stop me. Holy shit some of you kids never went out and played in the woods and it fucking shows.
>>
>>31521904

They are dirty if someone else fucked them before you and you are a gay fucking cuck if you go down on those whores.

>>31521940
Amen brother
>>
>>31521904
If she's not your girlfriend or wife, don't eat the pussy, that's faggot shit. If it's your significant other, then it's simply a matter of love
>>
>>31521904
Use your hands, not your mouth. Eating a woman out is worse for your throat than smoking cigarettes. There's nothing you can do with your mouth to her clit that your fingers and/or a toy can't do better.
>>
>>31521951
>>31521904
You know foreplay outside of getting throat cancer exists right? Fingering/kissing/toys should be enough.
>>
You shouldn't have sex with your autism. No woman deserves to be told that she tastes bad when you mongoloids all have dick cheese aging around your cocks.
>>
>>31521940
Truth, real men have sex with their dicks
>>
>>31521961
>You sure as fuck shouldn't be cleaning it the way you're advocating.

>>31521919
>Literally clean her pussy

???
projecting much?
>>
>>31521904
I could finger a pussy but I'm still not convinced to eat one out.
Maybe if she had one of those rare clean vaginas then I'd happily lick it until she cums
>>
>>31521904
Vaginas ARE dirty

Allah made them for you to put your peepee, not your mouth
>>
>>31527233
True men have sex with other men.
>>
>>31528064
What if I'm an american?
>>
why are there like 10 Muslim anons in here fucking kek
>>
>>31528297
هيئة الامر بالمعروف و النهي عن المنكر
>>
File: 1694596290826760.png (13 KB, 357x194)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>31528473
>>
>>31521904
Eating pussy is like drinking beer. No one ever said ''this is tasty and delicious'' the first time they ever drank beer.
>>
>>31528500
>The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice
This is not islamophobia, this is xenoglossophobia
>>
>>31521904
I've gone down on a lot of women. Some taste fine coming right off the dance floor, some taste terrible coming right out of the shower.

Try kissing your way down there. Lips, neck, breasts, tummy, hips, thighs. When you get to her pussy, kiss around it. Don't dive right in. Go slowly, a little taste at a time. You'll get there.
>>
>>31521961
>You sure as fuck shouldn't be cleaning it the way you're advocating. That's how thrush happens.
?
>>
Absolutely absurd thread. Don't "eat a woman out", and it is quite literally to lower yourself to do that. You are right to have this reaction and you shouldn't go against your natural response to this because of the social pressures of our maladaptive degenerated culture.
>>
I'm just here to say fuckin amazing pic you got there OP i lol'd
>>
>>31521904
Vagenes are for fucking not for licking. That's gross
>>
>>31529896
Don't touch women if you are that illiterate on how the vagina is kept and is self cleaning. (Don't say it's bs, we're not ribbing ourselves in the bath with a bar of soap because that is anotomically incorrect. You was your pp with soap and don't shove it inside your dickhole. Why? Because soap doesn't go inside, numbnuts.)
>>
>>31521904
Never put your mouth anywhere near a vagina. Your brain is unconsciously warning you. Pussyjuice is an extremely strong neurotoxin that will literally rewire your brainchemistry.
>>
>>31521904
Consider getting a little drunk first
>>
>>31528473
They used to beat us up for playing football while a prayer is going on
>>
>>31528500
jej
>>
>>31530198
>Life has many cunts, Ed-boy
>>
>>31521904
Maybe you have extremely low testosterone. There’s a high I feel when eating pussy. The smell, the taste, and how deep I put my tongue inside her cunt.
>men don’t eat pussy

Never let a faggot tell you how to eat a steak, how to fuck, or how to eat pussy. I eat pussy because I crave pussy, in my mouth, to swallow the grool. When I’m good and satisfied, I fuck afterwards, intensely.

Ask yourself why you hate eating pussy. If you want to share, can you be less of a faggot and use actual words to describe the problem instead of “squeamish”? Maybe you’re a faggot. I can’t relate to faggots.
>>
>>31521904
There's no reason you need to do oral. You're allowed to have your own preferences, but only if you grant that right to yourself.
>>
Just get noshing
>>
>>31521904
this is completely normal in italy and other masculine cultures
>>
>>31522948
haha nice quote
my parents got hella butthurt when i did shit like that
>>
>>31521904
Never eat a woman hole unless her hymen is in tact. Otherwise you are just lapping up other men’s semen into your mouth, faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.