[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0761.jpg (405 KB, 1900x1998)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
Hey, guys. To start off, I’m viet asian, and I have two friends, one that Indian and the other is half aussie half Hispanic, that friend would often makes racist jokes towards Indians when he’s not around, sometimes going to the extremes. I familiar with some of the Indian jokes since I use instagram and those saar jokes are all over the place there.

But my friend started showing me gore like videos featuring Indians and would to start laugh like crazy. What should I do? Should I cut him off? my Indian friend is a pretty chill dude, but he just doesn’t know what our other friend does behind his back.
>>
>>31523230
Indians do suck.
>>
It's entirely possible your friend would laugh at gore videos regardless of the race, it's just that it seems like a large amount of them come out of India for whatever reason. Although that's a problem in of itself. I can understand people having a morbid curiosity watching that kind of stuff, but finding it all to be hilarious or w/e is kind of unhinged.
>>
>>31523230
You know who hates Indians the most? Other Indians. That's what a caste system is. Google&Alphabet has had to do inter audits due to to hb1 visa caste bigotry.
>>
>>31523230
The jokes are fine, it's India, after all. But try to steer him away from the gore stuff. You don't want him to become a /pol and have to drop him. You have influence over your friends, use it slowly.
>>
>>31523230
Stop being offended pajeet
>>
>>31523230
There is something wrong with that dude if he can hang out with an indian who is a decent bloke and yet still feel that way. Like a lot of hatred comes from ignorance and that's at least something you can understand. But if he knows there are normal indians you can't say he's ignorant.
>>
>>31523230
Nobody likes Indians, especially Indians. The other goblin sounds a little nutty tho I’d be careful
>>
I'm surprised by these comments

OP, you seem like an stable minded type of person. you look out of other people's good interests.

you clearly show that you are care about friends feelings if he actually knew about what other person has said about indians.

why is he racist towards indians? have you told him that your not comfortable with those jokes about indians and towards your indian friend?

potentially. you may have to cut this person off your life.
>>
>>31523635
Fuck off smelly Pajeet.
>>
>>31523635
I'm not, 4chan is a cesspool of idiots that revel in racism homophobia and sexism. notice how racist posters always have nothing to say though? no creativity, no way with words, just straight up blind and ignorant hatred. the bottom 1% of thinkers.
>>
>>31523230
>my Indian friend
Meet more, there's like a billion of them.
My experience is they're like Mormons, individually or in small groups they're really nice people, but you get a huge number of them in one place then things inevitably get weird.
>>
>>31525951
stfu dindu.

not pajeet. full Aryan race ohaggot. the real Aryan.

Aryan power bitch
>>
>>31523230
This website has a deep seething hatred for them, so I doubt you'll find any meaningful advice here.
>>
>>31523230
Train vids are based. Jeets eat shit and live in trash. It's just the truth. Not that I don't feel bad for them but acting like it's equal only makes you look dumb.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.