[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My friend group is in a complete shitfit because of something that happened.
>Have friend who is kissless virgin at 29 call him Chud.
>Have other friend who is above average in looks, has actual decent personality, bags most girls he wants. Call him Chad.
>Chad says that Chud has been depressed about being forever alone.
>"Anon I think I know this girl we could set him up with"
>"Chad, he will not touch that girl, despite Chud being Chris chan tier, he is holding out for 10/10"
>Chad shrugs and says "Fuck it" and sets them up on a date anyway.
>Doesn't show Chud a pic of her, just says shes cute... Call girl Chubby girl.
>She shows up to date, that Chad is paying for mind you.
>Is friendly toward Chud, but a little awkward.
>Chud uninterested entirely, barely talks, eventually starts dismissing her and blowing her off.
>Chad texts her she can leave early.
>She does.
>Fast Foreward, Chad's girlfriend and him break up.
>Chad and Chubby girl had remained friends.
>Chad starts dating chubby girl (Who has gained weight since the date.)
>Chud is pissed off at Chad for dating Chubby girl.
>Chad and I are confused as other friends take Chud's side.
>Chad is happy with Chubby girl, Chud demands he break up with her or he'll get his dad to fire Chad.
>Chud's dad starts making Chad's life miserable at work.
>I tell Chud he's being an unreasonable dick, argument ensues, we fight, I break his nose.
>Chud starts harassing me and Chad and Chubby girl.

Like Chud is just a straight up asshole and Chad did nothing wrong right? How the fuck does Chud have people on his side? did my friend group have that many irredeemable shitbags in it?
>>
>>31523938
>that Chad is paying for mind you.
Yeah can't believe it but there was I time I tried to help incels... My god how can we be so stupid that we waste our time with these freaks? And men you wouldn't ever believe how ungrateful these fucks are!!! There is a lot horribly wrong with them and their jealousy is a huge thing always
>>
>>31523938
>Chad did nothing wrong right?
-has incels friends...
-has male friends...
-helps subhumans to breed
-,hangs out with a guy(you) from 4chan
The list goes on but I'm sure you get the point)
>>
>>31523938
Chad sounds like a pretty nice guy to go out of his way and do that, at least he tried. Chud just has to find their own way
>>
>>31524012
What i don't get is why chud is this pissed, he didn't like her, he said she was too fat and "Jew nosed" (She looks like a chubby lady gaga)
>>31524048
Hes an extremely nice guy, he does have a bit of a complex about helping people. The only reason hes been dumped is because he attracts crazy women, chubby girl is the first non psycho hes dated, shes got major housewife energy and practically lives with him.
>>
>>31524136
Of course he liked her. He would like any midly attractive pussy. But he is to afraid to go for it and is to much of an insecure pussy to admit that to you guys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.