[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1986231876.jpg (715 KB, 2560x3629)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
NY anon here. Since turning 26 ive been pushing myself more out the house because apparently its good for my "mental health" and also need start looking for another gf.

>Hang out with friends
It's always some shit empty pub. Only women there are already on dates or 40 year old Karens getting wasted.
>Go to life drawing/art class
Again, no-one under 30.
>Go to concert
Even for zoomer type shit it seems the only people who can afford that shit are Gen X hemorhoids desperately pretending it's the 90s.

I dont even drink or smoke weed anymore. All I wanna do these days is just stay at home, learning /3D/, go to the gym and read. Why is that so fucking bad?

Since 2015 this place has gone from being a affordable place for young people to meet and find their contemporaries and now it's been colonised by rich fucking boomers trying to recapture their youth. I walk down canal and broadway and it's all just people yelling and puking everywhere, im thinking "this is what im missing?" "this is "living it up". Total bullshit. I'd rather build myself physically and mentally and miss all that shit.
>>
>>31524337
>need start looking for another gf
I'm the internet and according to me you need to stop being a fucking beta male you goddam failure. Or, imagine, being your own person, doing what you want and balancing out what you want instead of looking for external validation?

Also bang the cougars while you can, you'll be just a guy their age soon enough.
>>
>>31524337
>Only women there are already on dates or 40 year old Karens getting wasted.
I will trade you those Karens for the 60 year old couples that are the only patrons of bars in my podunk town
>>
>>31524337
>I dont even drink or smoke weed anymore. All I wanna do these days is just stay at home, learning /3D/, go to the gym and read.
Sounds Uber based. It’s a pretty big blessing to enjoy those things. Most people can’t help themselves but be massive degens and look like 50 at age 35
>>
>>31524489
Yeah. I also moisturise and look after my hair
>>
>>31524496
Would you also say that you’re a faggot? Not being toxic but that’s very gay
>>
>>31524503
No I’m just playboymaxxing
>>
>>31524337
>Only women there are already on dates or 40 year old Karens getting wasted.
think positive. 40 year old tipsy women are great for practicing flirting
>Again, no-one under 30.
okay keep trying until you find someone under 30
>All I wanna do these days is just stay at home, learning /3D/, go to the gym and read. Why is that so fucking bad?
it's not. but if you want a social life these are not the things that will get you a social life.

as Thomas Sowell says, there are no solutions in life, only tradeoffs. you seem to hate the tradeoffs of becoming more social. but accept the tradeoffs of becoming more social or the tradeoffs of living your life as a hermit
>>
>>31524337
How can you afford your lifestyle indefinitely? Go on welfare? Where's the NEET bux?
>>
>>31525352
I work and study so I’m not hikki really. I kind of used that term as a meme meaning not go out other than for work. Most of the time I’m too exhausted to anyway, and clubbing is expensive and shit
>>
>>31524337
>All I wanna do these days is just stay at home, learning /3D/, go to the gym and read. Why is that so fucking bad?
That's more meaningful than what most people have in mind when it comes to hikki.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.