[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2134234234234.png (96 KB, 278x193)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
I've made some major changes in my life and am seeing improvement already, health improving, confidence etc. I plan on being sexually active again soon, but I'm worried about cumming too fast, the last few times I've had sex was a few years ago, and before that was like 6 months and I came within like 2 minutes both times... What can I do now while I'm still in build mode to improve my sexual stamina and be able to lay the pipe for as much time as I need/want to? There is one girl I'm interested in for a relationship, but if I keep improving the way I have been I think I'll have access to plenty of "practice girls" if that's even a good idea. I'm not worried about my ability to use my hands/body to turn them on and make them moan and stuff, but once I put my dick in it's pretty much over. AM I over thinking this? with the right girl and connection I remember being able to last however long i wanted, when i was still sexually active like 8 years ago
>>
bump
>>
>>31525102
>I have been I think I'll have access to plenty of "practice girls"
This only impresses whores. I would never date a non-virgin man as a virgin. You’re supposed to practice on your wife.
>>
bro so real for that, but I agree with bro on this one ngl
>>
File: IMG_4436.jpg (34 KB, 680x535)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31525102
Try going to the gym and building up your stamina.
>>
>>31525102
>if that's even a good idea.
Its not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.