[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you meet people and make friends while you're at a nightclub if you went there alone?

I went to a club for the first time yesterday because I have no friends and I only have a few years of being young to experience these things.

I stood in line and immediately noticed everyone was lining up in little groups of 3-5 people, they all knew each other, and they were going out as a friend group and had no interest in interacting with anyone else.

A drunk girl started filming me with her phone in a snapchat she was making with her friend group and one of them apologised to me and asked if I was there by myself and I said I was. They kind of introduced themselves and we went into the club together but after about 30mins they disappeared and I never saw them again.

The rest of the night I noticed everyone in the club exclusively travelled within tight groups of friends and no one interacted with anyone who was not already known to them.

Occasionally, very drunk guys would break into other people's circles to dance but they would quickly be blocked off and shunted out of the way by people who would essentially cut people out by standing in front of them.

I would see random lone people like myself bobbing up and down on the outside of various enclosed circles unable to interact with anyone and people standing on the walls at the side on their phone looking bored.

How do you make friends and become one of the people in a circle, without knowing them beforehand and arriving with them?
>>
self bump
>>
Do drugs. Also avoid shit clubs and go to proper raves.
>>
>>31525982
I never got a woman at a bar or actual night club business. One time I was at a Dave Matthew’s concert and a woman started grinding on me. It was funny bc there was only like 10 people dancing in the whole place. Most everyone was sitting down and weeded out.
>>
>>31526371
>$10-20 entry to your average club
vs
>$500 tickets bought 6 months to 2 years in advance
>flying to a different country to attend the rave
>living in a tent for a weekend
One is infinitely more accessible than the other
>>
>>31525982
>I would see random lone people like myself bobbing up and down on the outside of various enclosed circles unable to interact with anyone and people standing on the walls at the side on their phone looking bored.
Why not interact with them?
>>
>>31526430
You're describing a festival, not a rave
>>
>>31528614
>Why not interact with them?
Because they don't have vaginas
When OP refers to "meeting people" he actually means he wants to meet people that are attached to vaginas, which is what he really wants
>>
does this club have a theme or its just boom boom dance dance. i've never been to a club so i'm living vicariously through you OP
>is there a bar?
>what kind of music is it?
>can you even hear anyone?
>so you just went there and stood around? anywhere to even sit? why not just go to a bar?
>were the sluts hot?
how i imagine clubs is you go through a bouncer and then its a dark room with "dancing" and a bar off to the side and some lounge area to sit and do drugs with make out with a girl you pull off the floor and then leave with to fuck. is that what its like?
>>
>>31525982
You are young, so smoke and do drugs, moron.
Someday you realize you can't do it because your health etc.
So practice debauchery now.

Flirt with the girls that go outside to smoke.
It works every time (having blow to share always helps).
>>
>>31528787
You're forgetting that he needs to be attractive first, but if he was attractive, he would have friends and girls to go clubbing with. If girls are literally filming him because he looks ugly and weird, it's over.
>>
Pregame. There's no point going to a club alone if you're not drunk beforehand

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.