[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9709.jpg (862 KB, 1145x1492)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
How do I steal the deal with a girl at work? She is a hostess and waitress that has a reputation for sleeping with all the cooks. The chefs wouldn’t because she’s not woman enough. She’s a bratty and whiny teenager type.
>>
this guy has been posting this thread for months because some girl cheated on him and he cant get over it because he cant get pussy. he continually doxes them too, i think im gonna message them and tell them so they can contact atuhorities
>>
>>31526021
U think the whore in the picture would call the police. She’s sticking the middle finger like trash. The police wouldn’t take her seriously and neither her hr dept.
>>
Are these stupid idiots that dumb..they’re acting a fool in work uniform and posting it online. No brain man they hire anyone these days!
>>
>>31525994
i already reported you to the Hilton Hawaii Grand Vacations or w/e the fuck you stupid autist, get over yourself, i'm gonna go do it again
>>
>>31526141
>>31525994
genuinely a low IQ trog, seek therapy or take a walk or something
>>
>>31529474
Aleanna Kileleman, Chaz Porlas
>>
A teenage girl flipping the bird online is for the streets. Leo did the right thing. He can do much better.
>>
>>31526021
Authorities wouldn’t give a rats ass about these low lifes
>>
>>31529970
imagine being this psychotically butthurt over a girl not fucking you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.