[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719646171647.jpg (70 KB, 736x736)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
the idea of being a tranny in disguise turns me on so much. what do I do about it?
>>
either fap to get post nut clarity or stop fapping
either way you'll realize that it's most likely just a fetish and act accordingly (aka don't ruin your body just for a fetish)
>>
>>31526284
sometimes when i see stuff like body hair it makes me sad too

i just want to be a soft boigirl and be petted and stuff
>>
>>31526272
Kill yourself
>>
>>31526272
Just stop being gay before it's too late and you end up sacrificing your genitals to the liberal cult!
>>
That's fucking weird.
>>
>>31526272
Yeah bro. Do whatever you gotta do to serve that autogynophilia you've picked up. I'm sure you'll always be down for it. You know that the average US male lifespan is 73 years? That's gonna give you so many years to enjoy this decision
>>
>>31526272
>turns me on so much
My condolences; if you transition and people know it's for this reason you'll draw even more hate than the "legitimate" trannies. I recommend against it because of the many obvious downsides- it costs money (yours or someone else's), takes a huge investment of time and energy if you want to Succeed at all, is a legitimate compromise of your health, and is bitterly regretted in a nontrivial percentage of cases.
>in diguise
What do you mean by this? Like it's all in your head and isn't instantiated in physical reality in any way? If you just want to live a normal life and wear panties or whatever that's not such a big deal.

>>31526288
>i just want to be a soft boigirl and be petted and stuff
Do you have a partner? I'm guessing no since you haven't mentioned it. Gonna make things kinda hard in that department though, especially if you're mostly into women.
Also, how old are you? It's not uncommon for this sort of fixation to be attractive when you're young and get less exciting over time.
>>
>>31526288
Just be a twink or something, unless you're not gay
>>
>>31526272
What is a tranny in disguise - someone who dresses like your cis gender?
>>
>>31526288
Get a girlfriend and it'll go away.
>>
>>31526948
>What do you mean by this? Like it's all in your head and isn't instantiated in physical reality in any way? If you just want to live a normal life and wear panties or whatever that's not such a big deal.
like taking hormones and having to hide it from my roommate, making sure that i dont look too much like a girl before seeing my parents, or someone close to me seeing my penis that had been miniaturized by hrt and having to come up with a reason for it or getting completely abused and raped while seeing a guy i met and having to deal with the trauma myself because i can't tell anyone about it and stuff like that (i know im messed up
>>
>>31527884
yeah a boymoder.
>>
>>31527925
>>31527932
If you're a boymoder then what exactly are you asking for? That's basically just trans but closeted.
>>
>>31526343
be nice, he needs help
>>31526272
bro it's just being a woman, half of the world are women, it's not that special.
the male peacock is more beautiful than the female one, the male deer is more majestic than the feamle deer, so is the tiger, or lion
being a man is awesome
don't downgrade

also the average attractiveness of a woman is 10 years, 18-28, then they hit the wall. the man has no limits, you can be 60 and look glorious, the white hair just makes you look more refined.
but the old tranny, oh boy, have you seen them? their attractiveness span is even less than that of a woman, after that it's horrendous.

you're just horny because the jews enchanted the women to be fruitless drones, you should've had a wife by now to release all your sexual desires by now.
but here we are, a confused horny man, systematically supressed by the jews

go get it anon, Jesus bless you, go and make it, and get a wife much younger than you, a real anime girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.