[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719599289227662.png (480 KB, 800x809)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
What does women want to get out of men in terms of sexual/romantic interactions and how do I min max these preferences? I know what I want out of women but my theory of mind is not good enough to know what women want from men.
>>
File: For Anon.png (224 KB, 735x510)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>What does women want to get out of men in terms of sexual/romantic interactions
>I know what I want out of women but my theory of mind is not good enough to know what women want from men.
There are no common traits. Preference is elastic. There exists women who would forego conventional 'wants'.
>>
>>31527187
Everyone watches different movies, but there are still popular movies that most people of a certain demographic enjoys.
>>
>>
>>31527240
It may have been too far-flung, let me try again:
What I am trying to say is that, it may be futile to chase and engineer yourself to be these things that they want, but maybe you can divert your efforts to be the best (You) that you could be, and find someone who could accept you for who you are and what you could become. If everyone does not share common traits, then it must mean that there is this combination somewhere that fits you laying in wait; or even better, that you may be the very thing that they did not know they want.

You will both win in the process instead of having just one reap from the union, and you wouldn't have to contort yourself into a certain shape and form living in constant fear of being found out.
>>
OP you’re gonna have to physique max at the gym while taking care of your appearance also face as much as possible. Have a hobby and interest that you genuinely love to talk about. Try your best to be financially more stable even if you’re a student, and work some more if you have extra free time.
>>
>>31527006
I'm not so sure that game theory refers to game...
>>
>>31527006
i’m a woman. all i want is to feel safe during makeout/sex. i don’t want to feel like some guy is gonna rape or strangle me. i want to know that i can say no or stop and he won’t either pout like a baby bitch about it or get violent. everything else is secondary to that
>>
>>31530556
You just described 90% of white men who aren't alpha chads.
>>
>>31530564
i only have sex with white men, and this is not the case. some guys are legitimately dangers to society. sad!
>>
>>31527006
Women's wants are paradoxical, and by that definition you can't "min max" yourself to appeal to them. Can you not look right and left at the same time? Then you can't fill all the "checkboxes". Men are similar in their own way, e.g. they all want their woman to be a whore but only for them. Just be yourself and if being yourself isn't enough be alone. Never change yourself for anyone, better to die with the ego you were born with than as a listless stranger in their own body.
>>
>>31530566
False. I've never been like this and women don't want me.
>>
>>31530567
>equivocating non-answer pseudointellectualism
>>
>>31530577
when did i say all men? it very clearly says “some men”. try again!
>>
>>31530583
How do you check for that before dating a potential partner?
>>
>>31530587
it’s hard man. SOME men are really fucking slick manipulators at coming off as safe partners, that they care about your consent and comfort. personally i go on several dates with a man before anything remotely sexual happens
>>
File: weininger.png (1.18 MB, 1300x660)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
/thread
>>
>>31530638
got bored reading this tripe, sorry that happened or congratulations
>>
>>31530647
lol this guy gets 0 bitches because he can't read
>>
>>31530638
Anyone else getting weird optical illusions while reading?
>>
>>31530751
i think those are called thoughts
>>
>>31530769
Optical, meaning vision. Unless you're visualizing shit while reading. In my case it looks like the slanted clips are coming closer together as I read from left to right and jumps back when I move my eyes left to go to the next line.
>>
>>31530789
i diagnose you with astigmatism woooosh
>>
>>31527006
married woman here.
what drew me to my partner was the fact that we have the same interests. he has always been kind to me and has never asked me to have sex, not even once, because he knows i wouldn't enjoy it. i'm attracted to his intelligence. my husband is an extremely intelligent and empathetic man. he also takes care of himself and is very down to earth, and although he's very shy, he is never unkind to others.

having things in common and being a decent fucking human being i guess

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.