[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000004471.jpg (55 KB, 640x604)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
am I a psychopath? i am hollow, I feel empty, I have no opinions or feelings or loyalties for anything or anyone. i just exist, I exist for my nut and then I die, is anyone else like this?
>>
>>31527085
no youre just depressed. go to a therapist or consider ssris

psychopaths/sociopaths often do things to harm other people
>>
>>31527091
im not depressed this is just how I feel all the time, this is my personality. i feel like people are stupid for having feelings or opinions, you should just exist like I do and just have no purpose or emotions
>>
>>31527126
why would anyone be jealous of that? sounds horribly boring

>maybe schizoid/schizotypal, anyway, or autism
>>
>>31527130
i dont think people should be jealous but if everyone else was just living to live we would probably have better societies
i like to think of myself as a real npc, just empty with nothing inside and guided by some kind of instinctual instruction that I dont influence in any way
>>
>>31527147
It's because you feel like you have no control in your own life. Work on gaining a locus of control.
>>
>>31527126
Yea nigger that's what depression is, as opposed to just being sad.
Depressed people aren't sad, they're depressed
>>
>>31527242
i would know if I was depressed though, ive been depressed before and I just get really sleepy and dont have any drive. that's depression for me, and i'm not depressed.

also, I disagree, I have total control of my life. my problem is that I want advice as to wether or not my method of coping with reality is weird or not. i don't want an explanation or solution to change, I just want to know if i'm weird or not.
>>
>>31527375
Nta. Idk if you’re weird for it. I know what you mean, and when you exist like that people either call you a psychopath or enlightened. Are you particularly bothered about feeling hollow, empty, and lacking of attachments?
>>
>>31527877
no not at all, it works for me especially well
>>
>>31527918
Yeah, I can believe it. And do you have a sense of empathy? Either emotional or at least cognitive? Aka. You can at least acknowledge someone’s pain or discomfort in your thoughts?
>>
>>31527939
yeah, both of those. if someone is talking about their problems I can relate and sympathize.
>>
>>31528065
Then I see no problem with you. Just a dude wiser before his time who knows not to sweat the small stuff and isn’t overly attached to finite trivial shit where others get entangled with.

I’d say you’re in small company as a result. Not many people are as wise so soon. And as a result, people won’t relate with you much at all and may think the word ‘weird’ could describe you. That’s all ‘weird’ is. It simply means it’s not their ‘normal’. And in this case, who cares? Their ‘normal’ gets in their own way. That’s their problem.
>>
>>31527085
nope garden variety narcissism and wishing you had something edgy and complicated going on with your brain
>>
>>31528204
thanks for the response, that could be the case, hence why I posted. also to the other guy, thanks for yours as well, I don't really think i'm a secret genius or anything, and i'm not really worried either way, I just wonder if everyone else is the same or not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.