[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693687378591235.jpg (15 KB, 278x182)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I changed how I look recently (haircut, face mask and face gel, shaved face, trimmed eyebrows, got nice clothes etc.) and I catch a lot of women looking at my way now. how do I tell if I'm legitimately attractive to these people or if they think I'm weird (or gay)?
>>
I stand out but NEVER get any looks from women. People outside generally act like I don't exist. So you're most likely attractive, good job anon
>>
You’re doing great anon. Keep up the indomitable human spirit and desire for self improvement. I recommend to do it for yourself. If you like how you look now then keep going!
>>
>>31527440
Has anyone noticed change with attention you get from women simply based on your mood and state of mind when walking down the street or hanging out in a bar?
>>
>>31527705
>>31527717
Nice now only if I can cure my autism and learn to hold a conversation too I think I'll be golden.
>>
>>31527740
I'm just wondering how does autism impact your ability to hold conversations, I don't know a lot ot autistic people and don't understand how it goes for them or why they have issues with conversations
>>
>>31527740
get an autistic gf and you'll be fine
>>
>>31527751
I think my brain just works differently than most people. I'll go into a thread and write a long post which basically kills all discussion because I say everything there is to say without flamebaiting or trying to start an argument or even trying to hold a discussion with other anons because my primary motivation is to teach, not to discuss. My day to day interactions with people are this way.
>>
>>31527760
Where do I find em? I'm a computer science student.
>>
>>31527807
This is how I sometimes used to behave and I'm not an autist. Realizing I don't know shit made it easier for me and everyone started liking me even though I didn't talk a lot
When asking questions don't look awkward by skipping to the next question, ask about something circumstantial then follow up by talking about some detail he or she said that's most relevant and most interesting to YOU
I hope this helps
>>
>>31527440
Fuckers just assume everyone wants to fuck them.
Do it.
>>
>>31527751
>>31527807
>write a long post which basically kills all discussion
oh good, im not the only one. most of you seem like tweet-minded retards and how am i supposed to get answers if i dont lay out my issues with all the factors in a paragraph? as for real life I usually do well at talking, throw out jokes here and there make em laugh, but i feel an invisible wall between us like i will never really match what this person is thinking, they're normal and im sperg and im just faking it and awkward silence after saying something compounds that. and even though we may talk back and forth for hours and seem to get along and even get numbers, we never keep in touch.
my only saving grace is i am tall and handsome, but that just draws attention to a life that doesnt deserve it. i havent anything to keep them after that, despite trying i just never get ahead. no status no power no money no muscle no good at sex no drugs. i was more confident before i got heartbroken too much and depressed
>>
>>31527440
Do they react? Ie do they make any sort of face, move in a certain way or anything? Any facial movement indicates it's that you're weird
If they're blank or don't change their behavior, they just look and you walk past, then you're attractive
>>
>>31528819
> how am i supposed to get answers if i dont lay out my issues with all the factors in a paragraph?
You throw out a statement and indulge in details if someone needs to hear them unless you're telling jokes or stories, they work differently
> but i feel an invisible wall between us like i will never really match what this person is thinking
Not unique, people just don't open up that much to others and often lie
> they're normal
Who told you that? There's a lot of dudes who are crazy in some way, a lot more than complete normies
> im sperg
So what? You're a sperg which means you can have fun with your own thoughts and sperg interests. No outside validation needed when you can always go home and chill with your shit and feel good
> we never keep in touch
Just call them if they're good folks to hang out with, don't give too many reasons to an invitation, they had beers with you, say when are you free, let's have a beer
> i am tall and handsome
Mogs me
> despite trying
There's your issue, trying is for completing an important job
Just understand that majority of the people around you are just like you status wise, majority of the people in the rest of the world are worse off, and that Chads kill themselves which tells you about the perfection of their lives.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.