[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've been seeing this chick (21) for 3-4 months. We're not official or anything, just hooked up once and hung out a few times. She's been busy with exams and studying, so every time I ask her to hang out, she says she's too busy. Fair enough, I get it. But then I see her hanging out with other guy friends—going to movies, their places, restaurants, etc.

Today, she had to go out for her college admission with a friend, and then they hung out after. She left around noon, came back at 9 PM, and left me on seen for like 10 hours. I called her, and she said she's busy cooking and will call me later.

I've gone out of my way to help her with stuff, even when it was inconvenient for me. She gives me mixed signals—says she wants to hug, misses me, wants to cuddle—but always says no when I ask her to hang out.

I was planning to ask her out on a proper date today and make it official, but now I'm second-guessing everything. What should I do here, bros?
>>
Move the fuck on. You hooked up once and you're making it such a big deal when it sounds like you gave her the impression it wasn't official.

Do this one thing and if she isn't on board move the fuck on. Make it clear you want to date her, you want to be her boyfriend. If she isn't on board, move the fuck on.
>>
>>31528083
yeah i lost my virginity to her kinda big deal
>>
>>31528103
Grow some balls you fucking simp faggot
>>
>>31528114
good fucking lord

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.