[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Punchwojack.png (85 KB, 686x689)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
early this year, in april, i was beefing with my school bully on instagram (which he clearly started) and he disgustingly mocked my parents (he knew they both are not in good health). he waited 20 days for school to open.
on the 2nd day of school, he caught me lacking (i was alone and none of my friends were present), and he punched me real hard.

he has been a bully to me before the pandemic, however he "kinda" changed after the pandemic/lockdown.

its been 2 months since he punched me and in the mean time he has been mocking me too much to the point that i wanna kill myself, he went around telling people that im a pussy and i dont fight back, few people took advantage of this.
i have been yearning for revenge for the past 2 months.
im a skinny average student, i have however become a bit fitter than before in the 2 months hoping to get strong enough to beat him up. i, however still dont match his strength.

recently on my 17th birthday he mocked me and pushed me around with his gang of 3 friends infront of everyone in my school , it was a birthday ruined. this further pushed me into killing myself.
lodging a complaint to my school will be useless since the school has its own political and internal conflicts.

i have never been so suicidal and low before.
school reopens on monday (1st july), i have mapped out all his routes in the past 2 months, i know when and where he and his friends split up and go different directions .i am going to fight him and beat him up, which i know the consequences wont be pretty(i might be hospitalized).

if any of you have any sort of fighting techniques or moves that i can use or any other sort of advice, please do help me.
>>
>>31528092
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>>31528092
As a 28 year old, I'm telling you my biggest regret in high school was not lifting weights and doing MMA. Doing that simple shit would've helped me all the bullshit i went through highschool. It really is the simple solution. Like looking back at it, All the badasses that everyone respected and feared at high school lifted and did MMA/Boxing/kickboxing/Wrestled. If you were jacked and knew how to fight GOOD, that bully wouldn't have picked on you. Ask your parents to put you in combat sports and get a gym membership or ahold of some dumbells. Don't just do calisthenics you need to put on serious strength and mass. Although, It'll be a year before you have anything significant.

That's it, That's the solution or whine like every nerd before you who'd rather bring a gun to school or became a shut-in because who couldn't put 2 and 2 together and just realize that people DO NOT bully jacked dudes that can fight, if you don't do this then you DESERVE to get bullied.
>>
Stab all his friends when they split up whilst walking, just pick them off one by one and then he might get a bit scared and leave you alone
>>
>>31528233

OP is right, you have a whole villain motivation training arc in front of you, it’s time to hit an MMA gym, it’s very fun, and the gym is also very fun. Hop on some mass gainer rq and start pumping those weights. Get bigger like those Korean manhwa characters or sum sht.

You’ll notice that once you’re very muscular people tend to be nicer to you and once you’ve trained in MMA you can be nicer back because you have confidence to defend yourself in a hand to hand situation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.