[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: coco.gif (41 KB, 461x416)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
So many times, and now recently, I have had ex's get back into contact with me, with the EXACT same story:
>"I was such an asshole, I am so sorry, you were really too nice for me to have been like that"
I get the same from about 4 significant ex's. All except for one who I left because I couldn't put up with their constant arguments about petty stuff. The other left me because I wanted to spend too much time with them, and they now say it's literally all they actually ever wanted.
There's one common denominator; me, am I fucking up by being nice and accommodating then becoming an easy target for venting?
Do I attract assholes?
Am I really the undercover double agent real true asshole? (I know that makes no sense)
How to not fuck up?
>>
>>31528192

Maybe wrong people, they didn’t understand and appreciate what you did for them if you gave them all the time in the world.

If you are not doing anything wrong, then you are not messing up, it’s their fault. I suggest you not to contact your ex’s and start a new relationship somewhere else. It already failed, why would you want to go back to a relationship that you know already failed.

You got this OP.
>>
>>31528192
One of the sadder facts about relationships is that it is possible for both people to be basically decent and making a genuine effort to make things work, but for things still to fall apart because the two of you simply want and need different things. You probably weren't doing anything wrong, you just weren't right for them - doesn't mean you won't be right for someone else.
>>
>>31528283
I dunno, I just feel like I am part of the problem, and yeah... I am not looking to get back with them, and I make it completely known that it can only be a friendship...
One only so far has accepted this; pushed the others away, which made me pretty sad I had to do that.

Thank you for the post <3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.