[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677266634541034.jpg (142 KB, 720x935)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
what are some social hobbies where I can talk to women online

I tried to find an online discord book club but every single server was dead
>>
>>31528266
Why do you want to talk to women online
>>
>>31528274
I don't really like other men I guess
>>
>>31528281
That's a shame, anon. Maybe you just haven't interacted with the right men. Anyway, it's going to come across as strange to only be seeking out women for obvious reasons. You could try more women-centric and friendly spaces, like game communities that are more inclusive of women such as Valorant or LoL. You'll encounter plenty of guys because they're the majority of the active internet user base. You'll also probably have to deal with communities that you don't implicitly agree with or are welcomed by, because while some women might be in any community, the ones that are more full of them are of a particular sort, very often focused on social or emotional issues, and sometimes are outright exclusionary to and derisive of men. Good luck anon.
>>
>>31528314
sounds like you're just telling me to give up, but I'm too lonely

I'll keep looking around on my own
>>
>>31528266
>women online
>discord
are you even trying
>>
>>31528387
what should I be doing instead?
>>
>>31528266
>discord
either they are orbited by 1000 other guys or are underage. Don't even bother. Just go to reddit, but honestly you might as well just do online dating or be gay.
>>
>>31528418
I am happy to be an orbit or, or a simp, whatever people call it, I'm beyond caring anymore, I just want to talk to people that's all

go to reddit where. the subreddits are all vastly male, chaotic single messages and nobody ever has conversations
>>
bump
>>
>>31528266
go outside you fucking retard and talk to real women at a real book club
>>
>>31530637
there are genuinely none in my town, I've asked every single bookshop and the libry, and even random people who read book while lazing about in public. None.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.