[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>this happens
How over is it at that point? Will have to just accept being a beta male provider? A Cuckold?
>>
It's only over for some people and even then they can still make up for it.

If you are young say under 25 and look like picrel then yeah you are screwed temporarily but it matters less with women once you get out of college. Just make sure you stay in great shape and are masculine looking.
>>
>>31528328

Bruh just shave it all at this point what’s the worth even keeping the hair.

It’s honestly their fault if they get it this far, like if someone does notice their hair falling they can make a choice:

Hop on Finasteride and Minoxidyl or go bald.

If they left it alone at this point yeah their fault bro, not the hair loss but this ‘cuck hairstyle’ u consider
>>
File: OP faggit.jpg (50 KB, 474x664)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>31528328
I'm not sure which option makes OP more a worthless PoS.
A) he is so fucking stupid he thinks "beta male providers' are actually a thing or that cuckoldry is more than a meme, or
B) he's such a shitty troll he thinks repeating this bullshit is funny, demoralizing, or something equally retarded
>>
File: Jason-Statham.jpg (422 KB, 963x628)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>31528359
>>31528361

>just be jasons statahm brah, everyone can pull it off, a big fucking hole in the back of my head, just look like a cancer patient brah
>>
>>31528379

>just be heckerino Jason Statham or Vin Diesel!!!! shave it all off!
>>
File: qhgsfr3gxv081.jpg (742 KB, 2448x3264)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
>>31528391

>meanwhile reality
>>
>>31528328
>>31528379
>>31528391
>>31528395
Dear Incels,
No one gives a fuck about your whining.
None of us use dating apps just like none of us cry ourselves to sleep and we don't give a fuck about your whining.
80% of us are not in the top 20% of looks but we have all had sex and GFs and wives and we don't give a fuck about your whining.
What we DO give a fuck about is you shitting up every boeard so that actual good content is drowned in a deluge of "which of these shirtless men is sexy?' and 'OMG, I am only 5'11" tall, i wanna die!" and "i never talk to women so I hate them because they don't come to me" and the rest of your retarded fucking whining.
So please, do us a favor, do yourself an favor, do the WORLD a favor -
Either STFU or KYS
>>
>>31528369
Spoken like a true beta provider cuckold
>>
It's joe over.
You use inferior products and have poisoned your testosterone to shit. You'd have to suck 10 dicks a day to replace it.
>>
File: ;o.jpg (64 KB, 2048x1022)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>31528452
>stop your pathetic whining
>on /adv/
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>31528328
shaving to the scalp causes bumps (ingrown hairs)
creams and stuff for that or just buzz it?
plugs sound expensive but there may be clinics that specialize?
worst case scenario ,youre on a plane to china to get a wig glued to your head that lasts for half a year?
>>
toupee. why aren't those popular anymore? we used to live in a society
>>
grow ya a beard, those are in..for now
>>
>>31528328
Lol no. Let me write it out for you, anon.

1. Get over your self esteem issues. Realistically, a good woman doesn't give a rat's ass about male pattern hair loss. So long as you take care of yourself and are an upstanding guy, someone'll want you.

2. There's always pharmaceutical interventions like finasteride and minoxidil. It is to be noted however, that these do come with side effects on occasion. Especially finasteride, seeing that it's an androgen blocker. Consult your doctor, not some random medical anon.

3. Embrace it. To quote the women you want so desperately, it's be a total "slay" if you embraced the bald look and adjusted your fashion sense to match.

>>31530729
Anon clearly does not know how male pattern baldness works...
>>
>>31528328
I'm wondering the same. Hair currently is ok at 35 but thinning at the front and the back a bit. Dark beard compensates and honestly I look better now than 5-15 years ago.

When it's mostly thin and gone I tell myself that's when I can sell it to myself that my life is now only about hobbies and non sexual things. Plan on just shaving it all off and keep my beard I think I can probably still pull in some ladies but probably not the good ones.

I rather go bald vs use anything that impacts T or hormones in genital area though.
>>
>>31533134
Yea just embrace it, anon. Baldness isn't really unattractive if you look after yourself. Male pattern hair loss is only unattractive if you're a greasy 300 pound neckbeard landwhale who doesn't take showers.
>>
>>31528328
Don’t take finnasteride.

My flaccid penis is numb shriveled, and my sensitivity has been reduced by 20%. I already had erectioe dysfunction before taking fin so I figured “what’s the worst that can happen”? Don’t take that shit
>>
>>31533193
Case by case basis, I know some folks on it with no issues

Also, some men develop gynecomastia (mantits) while on finasteride lole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.