[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3232.jpg (50 KB, 825x759)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
22F, virgin. I’ve decided I want to improve my masturbation skills because I’m intrigued by its potential as a sleep aid. I’m not a very sexual person; as of yet I typically only masturbate when I am very bored or when I am in pain.

The only way I know how to get off is by flexing my hip adductors, glutes, and abs until I start to feel sexual pleasure. Said sexual pleasure lasts about ten seconds a round at most. It’s honestly not that good and hardly worth the effort. And, problematically, it doesn’t make me sleepy. My goal is to masturbate so hard I fall asleep, like a no-strings-attached sleeping pill.

I have tried other methods to no avail. Poking and rubbing my clitoris feels kinda weird but never lead to any kind of climax. Vaginal penetration is even more useless. I can only get my finger in about halfway through the intermediate phalange, and even that is painful.

Can anyone recommend a sex toy or something that’ll help me brute-force my way to a proper orgasm and, ultimately, sleep?
>>
>>31528487
You shouldn’t insert anything. Just touch the outside
>>
>>31528487
Okay so a couple points here:

1. There's no guarantee that it's gonna make you sleepy. Everyone's different on this, depends on the person

2. If you never actually feel arousal and are just doing it 'for physical purposes', you might be asexual. You might wanna research asexual people and see what they say about it, since I've got no experience with that. But i'm sure it's a common issue with them.

3. If that's NOT the case, then a big reason that it's probably not working for you is simply that you're not in the mood. You're not turned on. You should try exploring any kinks you may have, or learn about ones you didn't know you had, and see if there's anything that gets you going. Basically, if you're not turned on, it's not gonna feel nearly as good or be as easy, and you'll just kinda be like "why the hell am i doing this"
>>
>>31528487
For me, masturbation gets my juices going, so I usually do it before getting up in the morning.

Clitoral stimulation with my hand is the best for me. Sometimes I'll use a vibrator (gentle) on my clit if needed.
>>
File: 171929846727244927.jpg (298 KB, 1125x1122)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>31529838
https://voca.ro/18WeQjzY1ZaZ
>>
>>31528601
you're a god damn retard
>>
You probably aren't addicted so why make yourself? Find God

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.