[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I get ready to go back to school? I did not go to college for 2 years after HS but I still can go back however I stopped reading and forget everything important I knew and became stupid and lost all my muscle mass and look awful. I also do not know how to drive and have no skills other than writing which will make it hard for me to get places and make me look unintelligent. I cant imagine doing well in school like this.
>>
>>31528553
what major?
also getting a driver basedsence is piss easy you just need patience. that's it
>>
>>31528579
I wanted to study classical studies or anthropology but I bet their require learning languages or some understanding of science which I am too dumb for
>>31528579
The car never moved how I want it to it makes no sense to me I can’t drive
>>
>>31528594
ok so i asked out of curiosity but i am sorry to say i am a neet who dropped out of computer science last year. i was also going to do humanities however i would worry more about the employment that comes after. however i do have a driver license
i remember struggling with it to. i don't know the laws in your country but i suggest starting in a place with no one around and doing simple things like driving around circles, parking, braking, shifting. if you can do it with someone who is experienced (parents or if you are lucky to have friends). watch how they move the wheel while driving. also pro tip that no one ever explained me properly: the foot you use to brake has the tallon always on the ground (you move the ankle), while you are supposed to move the whole foot to push the friction pedal, so don't keep the tallon on the ground or you will slip on the pedal. i had issues for weeks with it until i learned it myself
it will come with practice i promise
>>
>>31528621
Life has always been hard for me. I am stupid,
>>
>>31528736
yeah i know that feel anon, wish i could do something more but i'm in a real shitty situation too
>>
>>31528594
dont do humanities unless you want to honestly be a barista or a hs english teacher. get something employable and in demand, literally anything, doesnt just have to be science. 4 years from now you will thank me
>>
>>31528862
Writing is the only thing I am good at.
>>
>>31528862
not OP, but since you replied: that's the reasoning i did before choosing CS (that's why i told OP to think about employment). then i dropped out a year in because i just hated the subjects and i realized i like to program and tinker only on my own.
the only probable degree i would like to do now would be psychology but it requires 5+ years and i'm already 20. at this point i am thinking of moving to the country and opening a flower shop or something in a small town, that would be a dream but i'm scared as fuck since i was told i had to get a degree and be an employee of someone from birth
>>
>>31528962
>Writing is the only thing I am good at.
Well, there you go: journalism. You can be a depraved, drunken shill and pretentious ignoramus but you'll do alright if you can string intelligible sentences together.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.