[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe queestion.jpg (9 KB, 250x235)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Is it weird to go to concerts/gigs by myself? i wanna try and go to ones from bands i like, but idk if it would be weird or not
>>
>>31528571
No, before I had a wife and kids I went to all kinds of shit solo, how else are you going to meet people?
>>
>>31528575
True, i guess a mixture of never really done this before and general anxiety
>>
>>31528571
It's not weird, do it. Thank yourself later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MuuW0yhz9w
>>
>>31528571
I used to go to concerts by myself when I was in undergrad, it's aight if you're truly there for the music
>>
in the 90s or 2000s no it would not have been weird

now that the cheapest tickets are like $399 to even see Imagine Dragons, yes, its weird to do that on your own
>>
>>31529221
It’s not some big band

Some Emo type band out in the city at some bar. But I heard a lot of ppl are going
>>
>>31528571
Im trying to go to more shit on my own as I have no frens
>>31529448
thats good because more people = less awkward, gigs where its a few people and you make eye contact with band members feels uncomfy as fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.